Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

I've been on 3grams for about a week now. Will probably increase to 4 by next week when they're in big tent and transplant to final pots. I don't think I'll go to 5 grams until flower but we'll see how they grow. Got my BE I'll be experimenting with too .
Cool, I want to see what the BE does.

Would it be viable to rent their vans for 24.95 or whatever it is these days. I know they have them at my store so when I have a bunch of lumber I rent it for the hour and with gas refill costs me about 30.00.(CAD).
I was going to rent one from Home Depot but they require it to be paid by credit card. I only have 1 C.C. & not enough available to cover the deposit.

Check around. U-haul has the lowest rental prices around here, but the mileage charges make it my most expensive option. Others charge more for the rental, but less or nothing for mileage and are more cost-effective.
I've got a few things I can do to the shed this weekend so I'll wait 1 more week for my stepson. If not I'll probably use U-Haul.

Both lights are exactly the same. Both are Mars Hydro TSW 2000's. I also have 2 Hydro Crunch 300 watt LED's (blurple's) just in case I need them for something.
No, they haven't slowed any. They are filling out surprisingly nice compared to some of my past grows. The Gorilla Glue that I just started LST on has already put out a bunch more tops that are coming up.
Just got 2 more seeds to grow out of an 1/8th of weed I got from the dispensary called "Shape Shifter". It's a pretty good indica dominate strain. Nice large seeds. Added them to my collection for the future.

Man oh Man, These plants are drinking up the nutes quick. Friday fed 36 oz. each; dry next morning. Saturday fed 36 oz. each; dry this morning. Feel like I'm growing in Coco feeding every day. It's always been 2-3 days between watering's during my previous soil grows. They must really like MC to be drinking that much ... lol ....just kidding. Oh well, got to feed again so I'll up it to 3 grams today. I'll get some new pics up tonight or tomorrow for you guys. All plants are looking good right now.

I'll get some up soon. But working on the grow room takes top priority as I need to get this done. Going to move stuff to a closet this week to get more room, add my other light & use my 6" exhaust instead of the 4". Next weekend up pot & a few days later switch to 12/12.
Being a Best Man kind of sounds like fun to me. But never done it. But hey, who doesn't like cake & alcohol ? Throw some tinctures in the food & drink & get everyone F'd up ...lol.

That reminds me of when I was in high school. Acid was really popular back then. One of the kids at school got called to the principals office. The kid put 12 hits of purple microdot in the coffee pot in the principals office. The whole office was tripping & the principal went to the hospital because he was freaking out. They figured out what happened but not who did it.

Hey all, 1 day shy of 4 weeks in Veg & I'm pretty darn happy with the progress so far. I was going to wait til later to post pics; but since I had to feed again I went ahead & took the pics. I upped the MC to 3 grams per gallon as suggested. I haven't checked ppm or pH since the 1st week so decided to check it today. My water from the Tap is 190 ppm & 7.6 pH.
After I add the 3 grams of MC the mix is 594 ppm & 6.6 pH. So that puts me at 404 ppm of MC. Not sure what things should be at with MC so thought I'd throw that info out for any suggestions.
Anyway, they all got their 3 - 12 oz. cups of MC again today.
Here are some pics of the plants as of today. Check out the Gorilla Glue. I just started LST on that one & already have new growth coming to the top.
6-74.JPG
6-75.JPG
6-76.JPG
6-77.JPG
6-78.JPG
6-79.JPG
6-80.JPG
6-81.JPG
6-82.JPG
6-83.JPG

They look green and happy. I find Mega to be about 150ppm per g. Greenleaf's elemental calculator shows less than that but doesn't account for the ppm's from the kelp and B vitamins, which juices it up a bit. I actually think you'd be fine at 4g per gallon. A gram a week of growth is not out of the question, up to 6g.

They look green and happy. I find Mega to be about 150ppm per g. Greenleaf's elemental calculator shows less than that but doesn't account for the ppm's from the kelp and B vitamins, which juices it up a bit. I actually think you'd be fine at 4g per gallon. A gram a week of growth is not out of the question, up to 6g.
Since I'm feeding everyday now I'll up it to 4 grams after 3 feedings just to play it safe. I'll go to 5 grams next week after I up pot. Probably will stay at 5 grams til I get closer to the end & then up it. I'm kind of nervous about rushing things when they seem to be doing so well.

Didn't get anything on my grow room done today because my stepson was a No Show again for the 3rd time. Was talking to a friend who also grows & he was like let's go get the shit now. He drove 30 miles just to take me. Now that's a good friend if you ask me.
Anyway, got my stuff so I'll try to get some of it done during the week. Also got my bag of FFOF & some 5 gallon grow bags today so I'll be transplanting as soon as the soil dries up enough.

Didn't get anything on my grow room done today because my stepson was a No Show again for the 3rd time. Was talking to a friend who also grows & he was like let's go get the shit now. He drove 30 miles just to take me. Now that's a good friend if you ask me.
Anyway, got my stuff so I'll try to get some of it done during the week. Also got my bag of FFOF & some 5 gallon grow bags today so I'll be transplanting as soon as the soil dries up enough.
That is a good mate to have
The FFOF does it have Nutes in it already?
I’m running canna professional soiless grow again this year which has Nutes in it and also got some 5 gallon grow bags to try out for the first time

FFOF does have nutes in it, and MrSauga uses it so I'd check with him on how it affects the MC grams/gallon.

Great friend to step up and lend a hand like that! And I bet your plants are going to love going from hard pots to cloth bags. They dry out more evenly in cloth, but if you can, try to find an open plant stand or wire rack under them to allow some airflow to the bottoms.

Back
Top Bottom