Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Ive just learned about PH and this is what Ive gathered..... Some mediums its mandatory. But even in soil its going to make it better, might work well without it but will work better PH'd??? I know some people say no need in soil but it has to make it better???

I'll have to check out your medium. But don't confuse soil for soilless and hydroponic. It took me awhile to realize that I'm considered soilless because I use bottled nutrients and potting mix to maintain it all.

Great info from Pidge and OG:passitleft:

I'm not an expert but I believe with hydroponic grows, the PH is more sensitive than when growing in mediums like soil or coco fiber. Regardless of what medium you grow in, when you run into issues, you should measure and monitor the PH to rule it out.

Keeping it in the right range will be optimal for the plants growth.

Hope that helps :Namaste:

I'll have to check out your medium. But don't confuse soil for soilless and hydroponic. It took me awhile to realize that I'm considered soilless because I use bottled nutrients and potting mix to maintain it all.

I guess Im soil less too? Im using al FF nutes and their Ocean Forest soil. I see the difference in my yard grow this year using all their nutes as directed by their schedule.

I guess Im soil less too? Im using al FF nutes and their Ocean Forest soil. I see the difference in my yard grow this year using all their nutes as directed by their schedule.

Yup you got it!

A good nutrient line in the right hands can be glorious!

:thumb:

Wow haven't seen you in awhile Rideouts!!! Hope you're doin good buddy!

I wouldn't refer to myself as a god. Haha but I do have a YouTube channel now, just search Pigeons420.

I also have a new journal as well check it out!

A Visual Journal With Pigeons420

Def be checking those both out Pigeons420. I also have a new journal going. Explains where I disappeared to lol. " Been a while Whitecookies and Maui-wowie "
Anyways I got to go to YouTube bud lol. Good seeing your still growing like a champ

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom