Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Wow Bud Good, Thanks so much for this comment!

I can't tell you how honored I am to hear that. I am a product of this magazine and it's where I've learned just about everything and I've met some of the most incredibly inspiring people on the planet!! And I love them to the moon and back!

Thanks for using your first comment on me! If you have any questions please feel free to drop by my current video journal. So much fun and excitement over there!!

:high-five:

Hi 4Dutchess!!

Thanks for the love! This journal just keeps on going and I love it! Thanks for being apart of it.

Budwashing is just one of many crazy things I've learned here. Come check out my video journal to see the craziness!!!

:high-five:

wtg

I'll save you the read and tell you to go check out my new Video Journal!

I'm going to be starting up a new journal soon that won't be videos. But for now it's all I have.

Always nice to see you Boys!

Hi Jaga!!

Pleasure to see you my friend!

Looks like another page in this never ending journal! What a wonderful feeling it is to see the love over fill the pages

Love you my man!

Hi Jaga!!

Pleasure to see you my friend!

Looks like another page in this never ending journal! What a wonderful feeling it is to see the love over fill the pages

Love you my man!

Now you are one hell of a host for my morning wake & bake,, I missed some but mostly all I want to say is keep it coming :thumb:
:hug::hug::ciao::passitleft::geek:From me an my P:circle-of-love:

227 posts to a thread!!!! I have a ways to go in mine and good to see all the room I will have if needed!!
Killer pic! Dont know how to enter the contest yet and not ready but nice to see and congratulations!!!!

227 posts to a thread!!!! I have a ways to go in mine and good to see all the room I will have if needed!!
Killer pic! Dont know how to enter the contest yet and not ready but nice to see and congratulations!!!!

Thanks Dutchess!! This was an amazing adventure and it continues to keep going! I finished this journal in May I think. And the love continues to grow.
I love this place and I would imagine that 227 pages is certainly in your future!(I think there's like 3300 posts)

Much love!

Now you are one hell of a host for my morning wake & bake,, I missed some but mostly all I want to say is keep it coming :thumb:
:hug::hug::ciao::passitleft::geek:From me an my P:circle-of-love:

Lots of love Jaga!! Appreciate you stopping by!

Sending lots of love from my family to yours!

Great resources under your name! I was looking at your LST and wonder what PPM you are showing? Is it PH?

I can't be entirely sure because of how long ago it was however, I run a consistent system in my house and my PPM would be between 1000-1200. And PH sits between 6.0-6.5.

Parts per million of what? What part is per million?? Thanks!!!
Im taking my tent as serious as can be and will be looking for your help. No need to follow, I will come to you when needed. It be awesome to one day win a contest! Again, nice job!!

Parts per million of what? What part is per million?? Thanks!!!
Im taking my tent as serious as can be and will be looking for your help. No need to follow, I will come to you when needed. It be awesome to one day win a contest! Again, nice job!!

That is ppm of dissolved solids (in this case fertilizer)
It is how we tell how strong the fertilizer is mixed

Thanks OG,

(PPM) Parts Per Million

Every nutrient line has a recommended PPM for their specific product line. Green planet nutrients has an "Ultimate Feed Program" that has a very detailed guideline in terms of how much much nutrients to add per gallon.
After adding those nutrients to the water there are now added "parts" to the water per million possible dissolved solids in the water.
The better the water you're using it should very close to 0 PPM. And anything you add is an added part. :passitleft: you follow?

My water here at home is shitty and shows a reading of 200 PPM before I even add anything. What those parts are are unknown because I didn't add them. So, I've got to be careful not to exceed the recommendation by the manufacturer (Green Planet Nutrients). That's why it's important to have a PPM meter.

PH (Potential Hydrogen)

PHing your water is MORE important than the PPM because no matter how well your following the recommendations of your nutrient line, if your PH is not accurate, the plant cannot uptake all or any of that food and will starve. Having the potential hydrogen in your water at the optimal amount will allow your plant to eat everything as efficiently as possible.
The PH can be different for different mediums. I'm a soilless gardener so optimal PH is between 6-6.5. I believe and correct me if I'm wrong OG but hydroponic systems require PH closer to 5-5.0. Whereas LOS (Living Organic Soil) doesn't need to be "PH'd" at all.

:thanks:

Thanks for coming to me my friend!! I'm honoured to be of assistance to you!! I hope we can work together to get you growing incredible medication!!!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom