Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

This is brilliant. There's a small discussion on Susan's thread about which plants work great.

I'm going to employ a few lady bugs to assist with the job.

:high-five:

We got this M!

image8253.jpeg

:rofl:

As a matter of fact I have more jars kicking around now than I've ever had. Seems my supply is getting lower and lower.

Love your guide but I've noticed 1 problem, its not a big problem but i would suggest repeat step 1 a few times before proceeding to step 2 :goodjob: :thumb:

Well sir, I didn't read this journal since I was a lurker. I've got lots to catch up on. It's a shame I've arrived during a crisis, but this site squashed them thrypes like they were bugs. Glad you've got things under control, you've got lots of plants to look after... They are getting extra attention these days. Also... Thanks for dropping by my journal! :)

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hi Snid!

I actually shut this journal down a few days ago but it just keeps on living strong. :love:

Look for a new journal soon ;)

What's up Pigeons! Hope you've been well man. Sad to see that I missed out on so much journaling, but life has kept me busy. Hoping to make more regular appearances on here during this growing season. I doubt I'll be able to start a journal, but I'll certainly be following your new one so keep me updated friend!

:blunt::roorrip: Cheers

Back
Top Bottom