Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Cheers pidger,, see y'all in the ethernet,,:Namaste:

see? i was worried about you taking on the 10oz monster for a reason :) you'll be fine man. end of winter/early spring anxieties don't help situations. journals hard to keep up with.. adding school to the mix.. the never ending scheming when it comes to growing.. age related dance pains.. these things all take their toll. good thing you ain't old yet :laughtwo:

i really wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are. you just have that good vibe energy about you and you go the extra mile to spread it. the world would be a much better place if people had the same values. much love to you and yours brother. :love::hug::love:

and you better stop in at SG's place from time to time. i saved ya a spot. the vent just above the bar.. used to be my favorite spot but you can have it. i found a really cool light fixture at the other end :)

Cheers pidger,, see y'all in the ethernet,,:Namaste:

What a journey :love:

^^^ agreed! :tokin: :bravo:

that's it? no more pigeon?

hope you start again very soon bro:circle-of-love:

Jeez guys, you're sure breakin a guys heart! It'll never be over for me at this place. I just want to spend some time surfing the pages and visiting your journals. I'll have a new journal in now time I assure you. You guys mean way to much to me to walk away. :love:

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

You mentioned "REVEG". I see in your photo the trunk in the middle with some branches. How does that work? I have heard of it before but never seen anyone with good results. I've got a Charlotte's Web Pheno type that was a volunteer in the dirt. Got a good harvest from it and it made great CBD Hemp oil extract. I left some leaves and buds on it and waiting for the spring to see if it will start sprouting new leaves. Nothing yet. Can you share some info on what to do and look for? thanks

You mentioned "REVEG". I see in your photo the trunk in the middle with some branches. How does that work? I have heard of it before but never seen anyone with good results. I've got a Charlotte's Web Pheno type that was a volunteer in the dirt. Got a good harvest from it and it made great CBD Hemp oil extract. I left some leaves and buds on it and waiting for the spring to see if it will start sprouting new leaves. Nothing yet. Can you share some info on what to do and look for? thanks

I do have a reveg journal out there somewhere that has the whole process documented.

All I would recommend it that you leave a couple low buds on the plant when you harvest. At that point you put the plant back under 24 hours or 18/6 hours of light. And in about 3 weeks your plant will begin to show new growth.

I would recommend that you have a nice space allotted and ready for her because when they come back they come back with a bang!!!

Any questions just let me know!

:high-five:

I guess it was time to spread those wings and escape the coup, take in all the beauty of this world and enjoy everything in this life, am sure you will come back to the nest and tell us all about your journey my friend:circle-of-love:

I hope you keep a look out for when I set back up (hopefully next week or 2) and stop by and have a toke:lot-o-toke:

You was the first to introduce yourself when I joined this site and that was even before I started my first grow. I have learned so much from you, not just with this magical herb but as we should be, kind, caring, sharing and loving. I just want to thank you for being you, THANK YOU!!!:passitleft:
Love you man!!!

Much love to you Pigeons. Take care of yourself. ❤️ I suspect you won't be going far, being a homing pigeon and all.

Never far Weasel!

In fact I'm trying to deal with a slight problem right now. Perhaps you could assist?

Thrips?

image8176.jpeg
image8177.jpeg

Sorry - Ive never had thrips or even seen one before. But a quick internet search and- they do look similar don't they?
I think, if so, they're easier to deal with than mites because I don't hear people wailing about them quite as much. If neem (Mite-rid) wiped out my mites then I figure it would get these guys too.

This was my experience with thrips.

The silvery spots is the damage they cause, it's where they eat the surface layer of the Leaf.

Screenshot_2015-04-14-20-31-30.png

This is the damage through a scope. The black spots are poo.

Screenshot_2015-04-14-23-48-45.png

And these are the little buggers
Screenshot_2015-04-15-21-30-08.png

Screenshot_2015-04-15-21-30-38.png

Screenshot_2015-04-15-22-04-44.png

Screenshot_2015-04-15-22-05-03.png

I used a mix of neem and rosemary oils with a couple of drops of dish soap in warm water. Gave them a liberal soaking every day for a week.

Back
Top Bottom