Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Marvelous jut marvelous! Thanks for the kind words.

I didn't paint it for a couple reasons: I don't have consistent walls in this room. Some of them are some wierd partial board other parts of it are concrete cider blocks. And other parts are styrofoam. :rofl: also I simply didn't have time to wait for it to dry with the girls in flower. They get cranky when I don't get them to bed on time. :rofl:

This panda stuff only cost me a bottle of vodka and putting it up was what the wife and I considered it a "date night". The boy was at is grandparents so, her and I treated ourselves to a glass of rum and a few bowls, turned on some tunes and made a night of it. Man it was fun.
This hobby is so much fun!

:high-five:

This hobby is so much fun!

And rewarding! Of all the hobbies I've had, this is the only one where at the end I get to get high. :)

Edit: Ok, I'll admit to getting a little loopy off model glue in the early eighties.

CHOP CHOP

HOLLANDS HOPE 2.0.2

image7954.jpeg
image7955.jpeg
image7956.jpeg

CLONING

I suppose it was only a matter of time before this post was coming. Been journaling for 2 years now and this is the first cloning post I've ever done. How exciting! Boy how far I've come! Thanks for all your help making my dreams come true!

Let's do it!

Who's being clones?

NORTHERN LIGHTS, AK-47 and GREAT WHITE

image376.png

Materials needed include:
Water PH 5.5
Rockwool or other medium
Razor blade
Rooting hormone

STEP ONE
Soak the cubes in the water to get them moist throughout the cube. Then give a little squeeze to remove the excess water.
image377.png
image378.png

Place the cubes in a slot and make the holes a little deeper to get the clone in a little farther.

image381.png
image382.png

STEP TWO
Cutting the clone

Ensure to cut the clone on a 45 degree angle to maximize the surface of the stem to uptake oxygen and water. Once cut, shave the end of the stem to also open up new area to help maximize the potential of the roots.
Then dip the end of the clone into your cloning hormone.

image380.png

STEP FOUR
Planting the clone

Using your fingers pinch and form the wool around the stem to give it a nice snug home.

image7957.jpeg

TIPS FOR SURVIVAL

1) I mist the dome with PH corrected water a couple times a day and I try to keep the moisture above 70%
2) open the lid every day for a few minutes to allow for air flow.
3) in about 10 days take a look at the bottoms of the cubes to see if roots have penetrated the rockwool and transplant to bigger container.

(Ready for a pot!)
image6665.jpeg

Yup I was the same way man. Used Mylar blankets for a long time. Hell 1.00$ ea how do you pass that up? Until I actually tried panda film lol. I also like the syrofoam boards that are for building houses. It has a reflective side, and it doubles as insulation. So its win win when(thats alot of wins) you have your setup outside in the garage.

I have and am using the styrofoam insulatrion you are refering to and have used Panda Film in the past and hps really shined off of it

In conclusion,

Well everyone I think it's time that I retire this journal. It's come to a slow halt and I think it's time to bring it to an official close. I want to thank everyone that has helped me get to where I've gotten and this journal is a true testament to that. The love and warmth that I have felt since coming here had been life changing. So, thank you!

At 200 and some pages this journal has become difficult to manage and explore so, it's only fair to shut it down and carry on. Will I start another journal? I'm not sure yet. I might do some videos here and there but rest assured I'll be around hiding in the corners. You people mean so much to me. :love:

Here's to you guys!

:passitleft:

In conclusion,

Well everyone I think it's time that I retire this journal. It's come to a slow halt and I think it's time to bring it to an official close. I want to thank everyone that has helped me get to where I've gotten and this journal is a true testament to that. The love and warmth that I have felt since coming here had been life changing. So, thank you!
Tell me it ain't so what am I gonna do without your encouraging words 6you were one of the first to welcome me
At 200 and some pages this journal has become difficult to manage and explore so, it's only fair to shut it down and carry on. Will I start another journal? I'm not sure yet. I might do some videos here and there but rest assured I'll be around hiding in the corners. You people mean so much to me. :love:

Here's to you guys!

:passitleft:

say it aint so you were one of the first to welcom3e me to this madhouse

You best still be around Pigeons, or we'll track you down!

Already miss reading your updates. :)

I'm never going to be far my man! When I get my head on straight I'll be firing up another journal for sure!

say it aint so you were one of the first to welcom3e me to this madhouse

Won't be far man! When I start up again you'll be the first to know!

I'm never going to be far my man! When I get my head on straight I'll be firing up another journal for sure!

see? i was worried about you taking on the 10oz monster for a reason :) you'll be fine man. end of winter/early spring anxieties don't help situations. journals hard to keep up with.. adding school to the mix.. the never ending scheming when it comes to growing.. age related dance pains.. these things all take their toll. good thing you ain't old yet :laughtwo:

i really wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are. you just have that good vibe energy about you and you go the extra mile to spread it. the world would be a much better place if people had the same values. much love to you and yours brother. :love::hug::love:

and you better stop in at SG's place from time to time. i saved ya a spot. the vent just above the bar.. used to be my favorite spot but you can have it. i found a really cool light fixture at the other end :)

Back
Top Bottom