Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Thanks Am4zin'

Mono, as for my situation, they're on every plant and on multiple leaves. Perhaps I could have caught it early enough to have it on one leaf but I guess I'm not observant enough. (Even though I thought I was observant enough)

The SNS 203 is clove and rosemary. That should be effective Pigeons. Good luck. I'm going over to look at my own plants now. Thanks for the pictures Mr. Am4zin. I'm thinking I need to look closer at what I assumed was bleaching from that big new light.

This is what gave it away Susan. These leaves are spotted. It's tough to see in this photo. Mr Am4zin captured it nicely in that first pic.

image8180.jpeg

This is every girl I have in intensive care. The other 2 in flower are only recieving soil drenches as per instructions. What a way to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

As always guys, I love each of you. As my wife walked out the door I told her that I had all the right products and I was surrounded by the best people. Thanks guys for keeping me sane. I'm still running on frustration and disappointment but, as most things, I'm going to find the silver lining. It might just take a few bowls.

image8181.jpeg

Mine turned out to be thrips too. I mixed spinosad and applied liberally. In five days I'll repeat. You need to keep at yours daily Pigeons. We can beat this. :hug:

Oh yeah, Happy Sunday my friend. :passitleft:

Could I impose and request that you repost the thrip one on my journal? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom