Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Massive garden renovations on the go!! Stay tuned for the outcome!

image7849.jpeg

image7850.jpeg

looks good to me but hell what do I know lol

Cloning session happening today! Taking 4-6 clones of Northern lights and another 2-4 clones from AK-47. I'll also be sending a few Hollands hope clones into flower today as well. The renovations couldn't have come at a better time. I'll be adding a table to the room so the clones have a nice spot to compete for energy.

:thanks:

Cloning session happening today! Taking 4-6 clones of Northern lights and another 2-4 clones from AK-47. I'll also be sending a few Hollands hope clones into flower today as well. The renovations couldn't have come at a better time. I'll be adding a table to the room so the clones have a nice spot to compete for energy.

:thanks:

Do I see another video in your future? One on cloning perhaps? :passitleft:

Panda film is awesome right? I love how much it reflects. Just wait till you see a bright ass MH bulb reflect off the walls.

Love this stuff!! Much better than the Mylar blankets.

Shout out to my good friend SoilGirl for coming up with the Mylar idea. But after 2 years of Mylar I thought I'd step my game up a bit and go for something a little more durable and desirable.

Thanks for popping in Fo!

Love this stuff!! Much better than the Mylar blankets.

Shout out to my good friend SoilGirl for coming up with the Mylar idea. But after 2 years of Mylar I thought I'd step my game up a bit and go for something a little more durable and desirable.

Thanks for popping in Fo!

Yup I was the same way man. Used Mylar blankets for a long time. Hell 1.00$ ea how do you pass that up? Until I actually tried panda film lol. I also like the syrofoam boards that are for building houses. It has a reflective side, and it doubles as insulation. So its win win when(thats alot of wins) you have your setup outside in the garage.

Yea my Mylar was cheap too! Problem was it trapped heat in. And boy it would get warm.

My garden is in the basement in a cold room. :thumb:

Yea my Mylar was cheap too! Problem was it trapped heat in. And boy it would get warm.

My garden is in the basement in a cold room. :thumb:

Basements are nice man. They stay a constant 68 at all times damn near lol.

Yea this has worked to my advantage. I love having everything so close to me too.

Nothing like walking down into the basement buck ass naked and taking a gander. :rofl:

(With there was a naked emoticon standing in the superman stance)

Progress. May I ask, why didn't you simply paint the walls with ultra white flat? It's the most cost effective and actually one of the most reflective surfaces you can choose. It's not about mirror reflection, but light reflection, and Panda film is the only thing that works better than the paint. Kuddos on the Panda film Pigeons. Let me get the phone so I can rep you for that job well done. The gremlin won't let me give reps on the iPad. Go figure. It's a capricious beast. LOL!

Done. :high-five:

:love: :hug: :love: MUAH!!!

Back
Top Bottom