Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Could someone confirm that this is a PH issue or explain what's up?

image7629.jpeg
could this be fan damage? Do you have a good fan blowing on this girl? She looks just a little beat up, just like my AK47 who sits in front of the fan in my tent.

Never considered this, Em.

I do rotate their positions everyday so no one plant sits in any spot for too long. Not to mention the fan isn't the most powerful. So, I'm perplexed as to what my options are. Perhaps I'll kick this to the FAQ gods. Haha.

It's exam day today! Canadian Constitutional Law. Wish me luck!

Thats funny you said that Em, I wAS just about to come correct myself about the roots lol. Ive had something similar happen with a fan. Its caused by your leaves evaporating(transpiring)at a faster rate, and your roots can't keep up. It'll sometimes even look a little burned almost. Basically there equivalent to wind burn

Thanks for the feed back guys! I think she's getting better. I gave her a good flush and she's looking like she's rebounding nicely! Thanks for the input, you guys are the best!

Looks like its all falling into place bub

Looks like its all falling into place bub

Thanks man!

It's a beautiful feeling! It's only taken a couple years but here we go! :rofl:

I'm not concerned really about the pace it's taken me to get this far because it's the journey that's made me the gardener I am today!

Thanks for being there for me! :high-five:

Took some shots of the HOLLANDS HOPE clones and boy are they coming along nicely.

image7733.jpeg
image7734.jpeg

I hope i get clones looking like that have 4 in clone box now and 4 more going in next tues.Lots going on come take a gander:blunt:

I started with a 4" some but I out grew it very quickly. Consider getting like a 8 inch or so dome. But use what you have!!!

:high-five:

Never considered this, Em.

I do rotate their positions everyday so no one plant sits in any spot for too long. Not to mention the fan isn't the most powerful. So, I'm perplexed as to what my options are. Perhaps I'll kick this to the FAQ gods. Haha.

It's exam day today! Canadian Constitutional Law. Wish me luck!
I hope your exam went well. I just posted a picture of some of my fan damage in my LSD log... I invite you to compare this with the damage you were seeing. You don't see it as much now in that shot, but the AK in there had a bedraggled look in its new growth too, very much like what you showed in your picture. A few days after repositioning the fan, this went away, but the damaged leaves down below that had been cut or torn, they of course have not healed.

This is amazing! How fast a guy goes from growing in the dark to having a legitimate operation in my home!!

:high-five:

At the rate we were going I thought that America would beat us to legalization. But it's clear we just took our time so we could get it right in one sweeping motion :slide:

It's only a matter of time before you guys follow suit down south.

Back
Top Bottom