Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

looking good. AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG gmail is putting my 420 mag mail in the spam folder

Dang Pigeons!
Those little ladies look mah-velous!
Leaves pointing straight up like that show so much vigor in your gahden bruh.
Well done.:goodjob:

Look at them go!

image7523.jpeg

Hey Pidge, I just spent the last hour catching up. Wow their looking good:thumb:
I've been busy and unable to be here(wife in hospital) and looking after the little man by myself is hard work !!
I take my hat off to all single parents, I really appreciate the wifey more now, thats for sure !!
Keep it up man, I'm just keeping a mother at the moment so no eye candy for ya .Ha ha:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey man I'm sorry to hear things have been rough. I hope everything's getting better! :hug:

Parenting in general is tough, but to be a single parent is something I probably couldn't comprehend. Hats off to you for giving it your best shot!

I'm sending lots of love to you and the Mrs.! :love: keep me posted.

Haha what I didn't show was the two girls that were out at the watering hole. But you're totally right. There's a little bit of room for a few more clones!

:high-five:

When it looks like it could be a number of things. Your best bet is to checkout the roots. That looks like a root problem that is still in the early stages

Back
Top Bottom