Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Wow !! It's all happening there aint it !!!
:thumb::bravo:
You've got em looking fine, specially that Orka.
lovely work, I can't wait to see these ladies flower Pidge, keep it comin bro:high-five:

Thanks Chenzi!

Look what your good vibes brought me! Can you spot the magic?

image963.jpeg

Hey pigeons. The ladies are looking great! Can't wait to see how the flower out.

Is that a lady beetle I see ...? Where did she come from ?

Hahah the little things have been hanging around my house for the last few days. So, I brought her in to make herself comfy.

Hey pigeons. The ladies are looking great! Can't wait to see how the flower out.

Why thank you, Sir. I'm planning on flipping the lights in the next couple days. I just did a bunch of rearranging to get the room ready.

The birdman has himself a pretty little lady friend :passitleft:

Never was one to appreciate loneliness. And this girl look like she was in as much need as I was for a little friend.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FRIENDS!

Clean and efficient. I see many green buds in your future.
:Namaste:

I like it. That Mylar job must have been fun! hehe.

Have you thought about making some kind of umbrella reflector for your vertical bare bulb? It might get the light to those little ones more efficiently. Those lights are mostly directional so when they are hung vert like that, it's better to have them at the side of the canopy or have a rector to reflect the light a little more in the down direction. I'm sure it stays cooler without a reflector though!

They all look really healthy!

I like it. That Mylar job must have been fun! hehe.

Have you thought about making some kind of umbrella reflector for your vertical bare bulb? It might get the light to those little ones more efficiently. Those lights are mostly directional so when they are hung vert like that, it's better to have them at the side of the canopy or have a rector to reflect the light a little more in the down direction. I'm sure it stays cooler without a reflector though!

They all look really healthy!

Man, it's stupid of me but here I go.

I actually threw away the reflector good for this light because I seen it only as a supplemental light (250W). Don't ask me why I did this. Stupid. But my family has been trying to clean out our house and remove all the old nacky shit and get some modern stuff in here. And unfortunately I don't think things through very well when I consider throwing things away and out it went. Damn it! So no I don't have a reflector hood for it. Shit. But I plan on adding 2 more lights that DO have hoods and I'm hoping that it's just no big deal cause I'm pumping 1250W of HID and I'll upgrade to be more efficient as I go.

Please don't take that as my plea of ignorance. I seriously appreciate you coming by voicing your opinions!

Clean and efficient. I see many green buds in your future.
:Namaste:

Why gracias senior! I hope you're right!

Life goals...

You don't even know how humbled I am to hear this. :love:

I've said it before but it's thanksgiving in my country and I want you guys to know I'm thankful for your presence!

Take care guys!

Happy early "Thanks Giving" may the bird on your plate be Turkey and not Pigeon...... :thedoubletake: :)

Happy early "Thanks Giving" may the bird on your plate be Turkey and not Pigeon...... :thedoubletake: :)

Thanks Oiler! Hope you and the family had a glorious weekend!

:love:

Man, it's stupid of me but here I go.

I actually threw away the reflector good for this light because I seen it only as a supplemental light (250W). Don't ask me why I did this. Stupid. But my family has been trying to clean out our house and remove all the old nacky shit and get some modern stuff in here. And unfortunately I don't think things through very well when I consider throwing things away and out it went. Damn it! So no I don't have a reflector hood for it. Shit. But I plan on adding 2 more lights that DO have hoods and I'm hoping that it's just no big deal cause I'm pumping 1250W of HID and I'll upgrade to be more efficient as I go.

Please don't take that as my plea of ignorance. I seriously appreciate you coming by voicing your opinions!

Ah Ha! I have trouble with getting into a mood wherein I throw out all my junk and then realize in the next month or so how much of it I could have used. I've come to the realization that it's actually better to throw out the junk or else it just piles up. I'm sure your light is working fine, just wanted to point out that you COULD be using a reflector with it.

Ignorance is about the least of what's coming across!
Happy Thanksgiving Pigeons!

Ah Ha! I have trouble with getting into a mood wherein I throw out all my junk and then realize in the next month or so how much of it I could have used. I've come to the realization that it's actually better to throw out the junk or else it just piles up. I'm sure your light is working fine, just wanted to point out that you COULD be using a reflector with it.

Ignorance is about the least of what's coming across!
Happy Thanksgiving Pigeons!

Well it's certainly nice to be reassured! I can't even begin to explain how much it means to me that you're here!

I'll be adding another light today and it has a reflector hood(until I throw it out). I'm so happy with the way that room is running. For the first time in my gardening career I'm not losing sleep to my grow room. With the door closed in getting amazing temperatures and this is new to me. I'm used to battling high temps.

Also, I'm sad to mention that I don't believe my Blue Diesel is going to make it. I dug up the seed a little bit to see what was going on. I found it and noticed that it had sprout but wasn't doing anything. Which I believe is my own damn fault. I didn't even notice that the main bulb in my room was a HPS not a MH. What the hell was I thinking? HPS for veg? What the hell? So I probably killed it with too much intensity. What an idiot! So now I've got both MH light running. One is 1000W and the other is 250W both running smoothly now. But there goes my 100% germination success rate to my own stupidity. So, consider that a lesson learned.. Again!

***THANKSGIVING UPDATE***

Hi everyone!

I don't have a lot of time to do a dense update. So, I would like to bring you a few pictures and a question.

First of all, I hope everyone is staying warm and comfortable. The weather here has been crazy. Lots of wind and rain. Thankfully the power has stayed on but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before that happens.

I'm thankful that each of you wonders through my garden and bring your conversation with you. I've learned so much for all of you and I honestly don't think I tell you enough. Each of you warm my heart and it's a feeling I don't want to replace. So, thank you!

My question is: when to switch the ORKA to 12/12. I'm considering waiting until she has at least 3 nodes on all tops, then switch, what do ya think?

But here I go, I've already taken too long

image1001.jpeg
image1002.jpeg
image1003.jpeg
image1004.jpeg
image1005.jpeg
image1006.jpeg
image1007.jpeg

All is well in the pigeons garden. Looks awesome my friend. As for your question, you have no hight issues so why the heck not. More nodes =more flowers right?

Thanks bud!

This was my reasoning for more nodes. So that's for the confirmation!

HOW DOES IT LOOK?

image974.jpeg

Clean, organized, elegant in its anticipation. Pigeons, how far we've come. How many tops do you strive for when you train? I ask because I followed Graytail's directives with Carnival and had a flat canopy established within four days with a simple topping at the right time and some diligent tucking and bending. She acted as though nothing happened when I topped her. I recommend you try it with a plant. I'll be doing the same with all my big plants from now on.

What he changed was waiting longer, until the plants were 12-14" high and had started to bolt upwards. At this point they're stronger and are growing faster, which is why they level out so well. Then he topped them and began gently guiding them. It was so easy to do Pigeons, and look at how she responded. It was nice to get those 12 solid tops with almost no effort on my part.

The tall Jackelope (sp?), are you sure of its sex? If not, keep an eye on that one.

Back
Top Bottom