Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

***FRIDAY UPDATE***

And another weekend has found us all! Up here in the great white north it's Thanksgiving Weekend. So, I hope all of you are going to spend time with the people, creatures or plants you love. I know that that's exactly what I'm going to be doing. I will be surrounded by my family, pets and plants. I hope that each of you are going to do the same.

I' expectations noticed that today's update is special all on its own because it's really going to show how all the girls rebounded from their training on Wednesday. I'm seriously thinking that a few of these girls are going to find themselves in flower earlier then I anticipated. My plan of flowering some of these when the autos are ready is simply not going to work. I've got too many plants ready to go to flower now because of space. I'll fill you in when I describe the girls in detail but take a look!

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

JACKELOPE
Coming along beautifully. These girls are shooting towards the light. As you can see, one of those girls is getting pretty tall. So it'll be ready for a flip at any time.

image922.jpeg
image921.jpeg

SUPER HAZE
She is going crazy. She is the tallest plant I have and she's out growing every area I put her in. She'll be one of the first girls that will require a flip to 12/12 because I can't afford for her to get any bigger. She's unfortunely to weak to take on massive buds.

image920.jpeg
image919.jpeg

TOP DAWG
Still very wack! She doesn't have a single thing going for her. Thought about culling her and freeing up some space. But I can't bring myself to doing it. She's a female and I know that I could eventually turn her around for the good. But it's going to take some time. She's so weak and twisted.

image917.jpeg
image918.jpeg

JACK HERER
Another girl that will be ready for a flip to 12/12 when the rest go. She won't have as many tops as some of the others but I'm not going to push her for more. Everything has come along so nicely to this point, I just want to do as the girls ask and give them the pass to flower.

image916.jpeg

8BALL KUSH
Just such a beauty! Look at the size of these healthy leaves! Their beautiful! I can't explain how hard it has become to get this girl to keep training the way I intended. She is doing her own thing and I have very little to say about it. I may need to transplant her into a 10 gallon pot but just saying that is a bit intimidating.

image908.jpeg

image909.jpeg

ORKA
Look at her go! So many tops!! There's a voice in my head that keeps asking "is she ready, is she ready?" And I keep saying "a little bit longer" but boy are we close! She is going to lead the pack into the grow room. When she is ready to go I will reconfigure the timers and switch the bulbs. Cause I am itchin to see these girls in action!

image907.jpeg

Thanks for joining me friends! Let's starting counting down the days until flower!

:love:

Pigeons,
ORKA....a stunner for sure.:dreamy: Love her geometry.:battingeyelashes:

:rofl: haha thanks guys!! Too funny!

A bother girl has popped her pretty little head above soil. That's 2! White Widow and Pineapple Express

Is the Pineapple express an auto?

Yes all four of the new babies are autos. Just looking for some quick herb to tie me over until the training is done

Woooohooooo they were the two I was gunning for! I'm sure the others will follow suit.
Happy Friday Pigeons, happy Friday!!!
:party::party::party:

You're absolutely right, the others will follow suite I have no doubt.

Except for my own errors I have a 100% success rate with germinating. So, let keep those fingers crossed for 2 more!

Yes all four of the new babies are autos. Just looking for some quick herb to tie me over until the training is done

I'll be watching as I've got 3 of these and one is next in line. Will be dropping the bean in about a week :thumb:

I'll be watching as I've got 3 of these and one is next in line. Will be dropping the bean in about a week :thumb:

Which 3? I should probably know this.

No need to cross our fingers, I'll just go butter the popcorn while we wait.. :popcorn:
Happy days!

Hahah oh so much confidence! I sure love having you guys around!

I'm rooting for the Jack Herer:bravo:

Hoping my Jack Herer auto seeds get here soon. I'm not sure how I would have done with a photo haze in my small tent :hmmmm:

The last harvest has dried and is in jars now and nothing in the hopper :thedoubletake:

I'm rooting for the Jack Herer:bravo:

Hoping my Jack Herer auto seeds get here soon. I'm not sure how I would have done with a photo haze in my small tent :hmmmm:

The last harvest has dried and is in jars now and nothing in the hopper :thedoubletake:

I would love to be able to compare notes on them! When the seeds get here we should post in each other's journal for comparison? Would be neat to see what the two of us could do. Cause I bet they'll look nothing a like.

Thanks for the pic of jackalope :cool:

For you Sir, anything!

3 of my autos of popped up!!! Oh the excitement!! The joys of a successful germination!
:party:

I would love to be able to compare notes on them! When the seeds get here we should post in each other's journal for comparison? Would be neat to see what the two of us could do. Cause I bet they'll look nothing a like.

For you Sir, anything!

3 of my autos of popped up!!! Oh the excitement!! The joys of a successful germination!
:party:

Ain't that the truth!
:cheer:

Ain't that the truth!
:cheer:

:slide:

I have to say that it's definitely the most anxious and nerve racking time of the entire grow. There's never another time when I'll feel so worried about things not working out.

Back
Top Bottom