Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

I have pulled up a lawn chair and will be watching this one closely. One of my new plants this round is a Green Crack, so I am very interested to see how she does. Very impressive lighting, I hope the heat ends up being manageable. I run 2 600w bulbs and have one fan dedicated to just pumping room air through that hood and back out of the tent, and this manages my heat very well.
You definitely have some happy looking plants, this is going to be fun to watch!

Thanks Emilya!

That sure didn't take you too long at all!

Green crack was one of the best herbs I ever harvested. The buds were dense and incredibly tasty! Right now the girl that may have caught your eye as "Green Crack" is actually Super Haze. I re use the name tag sticks and took a picture of it saying green crack.

At the moment I don't have heat issues. But just in case, as I add more lights. I have an air conditioner prepped and ready to put in there. That should be enough to manage it. But I hope it doesn't come to that. There's not quite enough room in there for the conditioner.

Thanks for popping in Emilya! We're gonna have so much fun!

Oh how exciting!! Starting a journal or continuing off from the last? Can't wait to see you shine, man! Also can't wait for the Hollands to show up!

Thanks for popping in PG!

Just thought I would drop by again my friend, That space bucket looks great:thumb: I have started a journal now, just waiting and hoping they break soil!!!

One of the sponsors here "Natural Science" has an organic pesticide that is specifically for gnats and such. Maybe worth sending them a msg and getting a price?

image1202.jpeg

Alright folks!!!!

Bulb changed, light raised and dark period increased!!

BRING ON THE FLOWERS

image1207.jpeg
image1208.jpeg

image1212.jpeg

image1209.jpeg

A little more yellow in there now eh?

Last light installed for a total of 1650W of HID. It's 1400W of HPS with 250W cross spectrum of metal halide. The HID is going to pump this room full of love and greatness for the flowering period. This is incredible. I think I should be running some of this on solar panels to ease the load. That's something I will be looking into in the next few days to see if it's something worth purchasing to get off the grid.

Check it out! I'll give you a temperature reading in a few hours. But right now I'm at a comfortable 77F.

image1214.jpeg

Solar panels are still a bit expensive for my taste. If you can search there may be grants available in your area to help you purchase panels, that would be where I would start my research.

Solar panels are still a bit expensive for my taste. If you can search there may be grants available in your area to help you purchase panels, that would be where I would start my research.

That's very clever Juan, thank you! That's exactly where I will start.

Expensive, yes, but I'm convinced that is rather pay a little bit more upfront instead of paying to much every month. If you know what I mean. As a middle class family, I sometimes come across a little extra funds that I could allocate to solar panels. Rather then hoping that every month for the rest of my life I have enough money to pay the hydro bill.

:passitleft:

Bring on the flowers. You deserve a room full of fat stinky buds. :bravo:

Jesus man, I sure wish I could skip across the pond and share a jar. I really do! Hope today wasn't to rough for ya. Now it's time to kick back and relax!

Cheers, Mate!

Looking great Pigeons, can't wait to see these girls throw on some bud! :thumb:

Why thank you, Moses!

I'm so excited, I can't wait. thanks for popping in!

:passitleft:

Jesus man, I sure wish I could skip across the pond and share a jar. I really do! Hope today wasn't to rough for ya!

Pigeons, my man. I would love nothing more than to sit in your company and share a jar. One day my fiend, one day. It WILL happen. A good day today Friday tomorrow, or P.O.E.T.S day as I refer to it. P**s Off early Tomorrow's Saturday :thumb: :cheer:

Pigeons, my man. I would love nothing more than to sit in your company and share a jar. One day my fiend, one day. It WILL happen. A good day today Friday tomorrow, or P.O.E.T.S day as I refer to it. P**s Off early Tomorrow's Saturday :thumb: :cheer:

:rofl: P.O.E.T.S Day :rofl:

Good to see the extra lighting Pidge:thumb:
1650 watts of goodness should do the job nicely for flower !!
Bring on the buds:high-five:

Actually just did a little walk through to make sure things were running ok and noticed I've got a pretty hot extension cord. It's one of the cheap out door ones. So I'm going to go purchase another heavy duty one. They're definitely the way to go! I think I'm running 12 gauge wire. If that means anything to anyone haha. This is not an area of knowledge of mine.

Low in cash. i'm just going to try the peroxide for now. I just don't know what 1 parts peroxide 4 parts water mean? I've heard of oz, pint, liters, and Gallons but wtf is "PARTS" lol!

Lol well, to give you a quick explanation.

if you were going to use 4 liters of water you would only add one litre of peroxide.

Now I'm sure you could lower that to milliliters for a more practical application.

Back
Top Bottom