Pirate Grows Pot

Yeap, this is the first stop when I get off work in the morning - fill a bowl and log in! This site is a wonderful service to marijuana users and for those like me who are learning to grow their own.

I really did and do enjoy posting on here and I definetly got a ton of good info that helped me get started. Information I took off with, tweeked, and am still trying to perfect. I love reading others journals and all the other good info on here.

I appreciate all your input on my grow guys and gals. It is fun to share the ups and downs of our hobby with you all.

Pirate:headbanger:

Valued Contributer? Need my aeroponice setup info?

STOP IT !! You guys are gonna make me cry. :(

420 says we can upload 5 photos now so that really helps alot. It is labor day weekend and I do have some plans but I will begin to get a nice Aeroponc how to together. The concept will remain the same no matter what size unit you want to build. Mine are 24W x 36L x 9H inches each. 95% materials from any Home improvment center. I can grow 32 clones in that space using 2 or 3 inch net cups. What is selling for 500 bucks in the hydro store I can build for about 120 to 150. But again, smaller units would cost less and larger would cost more. All depends on your available space and how elaborate you wanna make it. Thats the beauty of a do it yourself verses a store bought. You build it like you want it. And save a shit load in the process.

Give me a few days and I'll get it going. The last few days have me scrambling trying deal with heat in my grow room. Outside tempatures are over 100 and that translates into extremely high interior heat as well. Now add 3000 watts of light, motors, pumps and misc and we are talking major heat problems. I can't vent cooler outside air in because it's freaking 100 degrees outside. My AC unit can't keep up. SUCKS !!

:headbanger:Stole my money, took my car, started tellin her friends shes gonna be a star. I don't know what I've been told, but I feel that woman ain't got no soul.

How-Aeroponics-works.gif

2 ways.
1) leave one plant space vacant or drill an access in the top tray
2) make sure the whole lid / top comes off.

If you look at that unit above, It is designed with with seperate Resevior.

Personally, I make access holes and use Plexi glass or a net pot lids to make covers.

PVC pipe and square fence posts totally waste your growing space. Plus it adds to the complication of having to have a seperate resevior with all the piping and stands that goes with it. If you have a 100% self contained unit with resevior and top together, you add that much more space to an already lacking space for plants. It will sit right on the floor and add that much more head room for the growing tops as well as space between HID lamps if needed.

Just imagibne that same unit above without the external piping. The pump sits inside the resevior and all piping is internal. NOTHING comes out of the res. (which also helps to prevent leaks, as well as moving the unit around should one need to. You can even place it on a $10 furniture dolly for mobility). If there is an external res and piping that becomes impossible). The plant roots hang over the sprayers and eventually hang all the way down into the Nutrient solution which is highly oxygenated due to the sprayers. Even if a sprayer goes bad, the plant still recieves it's water intake. A fail safe system.

Again, details, photos and full instructions will be here soon. I'll try and get some photos uploaded tonight so I can begin the "How To" this weekend. I'll do it in a journal style with steps. Step 1, step 2, step 3, ect.

Pirate Out.

Welcome back Pirate!!! Can't wait to see the tutorial. Your stuff is always so concise, it's a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing!

This Pirate has caught the mighty grow-bug. Great, idn'it?
I dont have nearly the resources or the lacking legal prosecution, but im trying my damndest. You're an inspiration to all scientists.

^^ lmao my thoughts exactly....I've noticed a trend. Soon after a grow journal has a big harvest - the poster goes AWOL for a while. Once he ca see straight again, I suspect we'll see him back, lmao

Hi pirate, I was wondering if you had any more pics of the grocloce? Like the stuff that comes with it the pump, hoses everything. Thanks and awsome plants.

Sorry for the absence Guys. You all have great comments and its really appreciated.

I'm safe and still growing.

My first harvest: 13.5 OZs dryed and manicured. NLs and WWs. 2- 400 watt HPS, 58 days at 12/12. I've since switched over to 3-600 watt and the buds are twice as fat and twice as long. My suggestion would be to use the biggest light you can get away with and afford.

DSCN2152.JPG

DSCN2123.JPG

Goodluck to ya all. And have fun. Thats what its all about right?

Pirate Out:headbanger:

Glad to see ya well and kicking. Nice harvest. Wish I could help ya about the pics, but I have no mod powers, just here to grow and talk with others. Thought I might mention this, grow support and mods don't have to wait for approval. Its one of the percs you might say.

Beautiful bountiful harvest; very inspiring. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Back
Top Bottom