PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

ahh i just noticed the pic dosnt show the ppm correctly but trust me i checked. :rofl:

My ppm reader is working fine
So, my current water mixture i've done 6.5 tbs and i am at 752ppm
plants are looking good after majority of the bigger leaves was removed.
the new growth is looking good.

i am lacking on keeping my temps high and my humidity low.
when the light goes off humi jumps to 60%-70% with temps being 80f
when i throw the ac to 67f the humidity gets to 44% but then its kinda cold at 67f

any tips without me needing to buy a dehumidifyer??
This kinda boggles my mind when i first jumped over and saw yur tent set up.. i think you can solve half of yur issues by opening a tent flap or top flaps letting some of that humidity out trying to balance it that way instead of with gizmo's? Sometimes simple shit works the best?..

my lights go off at 6pm. and right now outside of the tent is 84f with 39% humidity but inside the tent is at 66f

heater, exhust fans and ac all working

This kinda boggles my mind when i first jumped over and saw yur tent set up.. i think you can solve half of yur issues by opening a tent flap or top flaps letting some of that humidity out trying to balance it that way instead of with gizmo's?

top flaps are open but the exhust 4" airduct is passing throw. I have the tent door open from the top. Not much but a bit and the the route where the wires go out is also open. I've got the window closed so there is no light going in so its full darkness.

been trying to tweak this couple days but now im out of ideas :passitleft:

top flaps are open but the exhust 4" airduct is passing throw. I have the tent door open from the top. Not much but a bit and the the route where the wires go out is also open. I've got the window closed so there is no light going in so its full darkness.

been trying to tweak this couple days but now im out of ideas :passitleft:
I think right now yur fighting it with pumping in cold air to compensate for heat build up and the f'ed up humidity in the weather.. id say yur lights may be the culpret here getting everything too hot and the AC to compensate is causing the issues.. maybe stop the AC and add a 2nd fan?

2020-07-19 20.11.36.jpg

I think right now yur fighting it with pumping in cold air to compensate for heat build up and the f'ed up humidity in the weather.. id say yur lights may be the culpret here getting everything too hot and the AC to compensate is causing the issues.. maybe stop the AC and add a 2nd fan?
i am compensating the ac to reduce the humidity. if i dont it jumps to 70%

i am compensating the ac to reduce the humidity. if i dont it jumps to 70%
the AC is adding moisture to heat causing more humidity.. by just using a stronger fan / air mover.. you could break up the heat build up that way but still need to vent out is why I suggested opening flaps..... that's all i got

the AC is adding moisture to heat causing more humidity.. by just using a stronger fan / air mover.. you could break up the heat build up that way... but that's all i got
so turned the ac and heater off and we are back at 78f with 51% only running single fan inside the tent for air movement
my room temp is 84f at 40%

Dang that’s a lot of flexible duct!
just things i've got laying around from my main work. working in the construction world makes you have these things :rofl:

i tried looking for dehumidifyers from out sponser list but i didn't find one?

encase the second fan dosn't do the trick, i found one on amazon, what do you guys think?
its the tenergy sorbi mini air dehumidifier for 55$ cad with prime

also, i am thinking with 52% humidity i am going to have some big problems when these buds mature up

i tried looking for dehumidifyers from out sponser list but i didn't find one?

encase the second fan dosn't do the trick, i found one on amazon, what do you guys think?
its the tenergy sorbi mini air dehumidifier for 55$ cad with prime
air mover type fan is what your looking for.. RedZedHead just picked one up.. he's growing in small spaces and may be able to give you a quick fix.. Run by and ask him some stuff before you go out and buy..
Indica Inda Closet - Red's Perpetual Grow Journal - 7 plants, 6 lamps, 4 closets, 1 man to rule it all!
About RedZedHead: 21Y old grower &:lot-o-toke:

i have couple of those air mover types, but with the tent door closed at night, how am i gona put this fan on?
I can't even hang it on top as the filter and the light are occupying that section.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom