Plant Dad

KAZUKI

Hi My name is Kazuki Apple M. Friends and family address me as Apple, I am 49yrs old, I consider myself a naturalist, I've been growing my own foods & herbz for nearly 20 years. In the hopes of becoming food Sovereignt. Growing my own food & medication as well ☺️ I believe is beneficial to good health.

20211215_132939.jpg

20211214_131052.jpg

Hi My name is Kazuki Apple M. Friends and family address me as Apple, I am 49yrs old, I consider myself a naturalist, I've been growing my own foods & herbz for nearly 20 years. In the hopes of becoming food Sovereignt. Growing my own food & medication as well ☺️ I believe is beneficial to good health.

20211215_132939.jpg

20211214_131052.jpg
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :thumb:
Now you got it.
Looking forward to seeing honey do its thing for you.

Stay safe
Bill

Thanx You Mr Bill.
What is your thoughts on my use of honey.?
As a microbe food yes but as a plant food.
I can't wait to see 8t work.
What's in your pots?
Soil?

Stay safe
Bill

The bubble gum smell will actually become the taste.? I agree that would be yummy.
Oh yes!!! I actually have a Bubblegum Autoflower in cure right now and I can't wait to taste what she smells like! Welcome to 420!! This is a fantastic place!! Journal for us in the near future I hope, I just love watching grows!!! Good luck, lmk if I can be of assistance navigating or whatever!

Found you. And Bubble Gum is a taste in cannabis. YUM!

Oh yes!!! I actually have a Bubblegum Autoflower in cure right now and I can't wait to taste what she smells like! Welcome to 420!! This is a fantastic place!! Journal for us in the near future I hope, I just love watching grows!!! Good luck, lmk if I can be of assistance navigating or whatever!
Thanx You Ms Krissi

Welcome to 420 Magazine @KAZUKI

Nice garden you have there; when your ready to start a grow journal here's the link.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanx You Mr Tokin. I have just completed my first journal.

Do tell.

Is the journal on here or somewhere else?
Here you go Tok.
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom