Please help my babies!

MrOctave

Hi guys.

I have come home recently after being away for 2 weeks and left my plants in the care of a family member. I came home to find that alot of leaves were yellow and bent tips. Before I left the top leaves did look as though they were starting to yellow slightly.

My family member told me that the oscillating fan hasn't been on for nearly two weeks < if this could be the cause but the leaves were yellowing before hand.

I use a 600w bulb and i give them 2ml bloom and 1ml grow and water them abit daily. I dont have to much time left but they are yellow way to early.

Any ideas?. Will they live another 4 weeks :(????

20161017_111014.jpg

20161017_111000.jpg
20161017_110913.jpg
20161017_103836.jpg
20161017_103826.jpg
20161017_103621.jpg
20161017_103616.jpg

yes, your plants will finish just fine.

i guess you are growing in soil - if so, you have to flush. make sure your PH in water is right, but that is also dependent on your setup.

anyways, flush is a must. maybe there is a need for small cal-mag, but it's hard to say what exactly you have there.

that doesnt need calmag. its massively overfed and will continue to get worse. adding grow is not what you want to be doing at this stage either.

give me a list of your set up. media, nutes, temps etc. you should be using an ec meter to work out strength of feed not going off the bottle as you will have no idea how strong the feed is.

I agree w/Cultivator. Too much feed. Watering daily is bad watering technique, unless they are very badly root bound and actually drying out that quickly. I'd flush to remove possible salt build up. 2ml of this and 1ml of that doesn't mean anything w/o knowing how much water they are going in. Adding that much to a cup of water is very high EC - too high. The same amount added to a gallon of water is probably weak.

Im using soil under a 600w bulb. the temps are high but this have never caused a issue thus far *39c*. Im using Biobizz bloom and grow and I have been adding 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per liter. I water a litre per plant each day and I dont own a EC meter which is ashame.

Should I stop giving any grow and give half the amount in bloom?
And also the main question here is will my plants survive ??
I know my plants are not to far off being ready but Im worried ill kill em before they are ready.

plants will survive. they just struggling cos of high temps and high feed. too much feed is a bad thing, especially in soil. more nutes doesnt mean more bud. Its way more important to get your room environment correct, a good environment will give you all the results you need with minimal nutes when growing in soil.

Just out of interest, looking at the plant. how long would you say till i can flush and harvest?

IDK the strain you are growing, but it looks to me like it has nearly another month to the chop.

Back
Top Bottom