Please help!

You seem to have this well in hand, which is why pics are so important. What are you PHing your water at when you feed. Do you you test your run off?

How do you post pics on this website? This is the only site I can't figure it out. I ph my water 6-7ph and runoff tested is the same

I posted how 3 posts back bud

Phone... Click the ^ 0 and add a photo

Computer. Top left, GALLERY, add photos... Then when typing a post, bottom of post window is MY PHOTOS, add them there

20171028_131652.jpg
20171028_131641.jpg
20171028_131627.jpg
20171028_131614.jpg
20171028_131605.jpg
20171028_131548.jpg

Didn't have none of that yellowing 4-5 days ago. Everything was a nice solid green. Even the small leaves at top of canopy are turning pale

And before anyone says why do you only have 1 plant in 5x5 tent you need to fill that up. This was just a test run before I started a whole crop. I just acquired everything slowly over the last 3 months while I was growing this plant

It's looks like its been shocked badly. Did you have a cold or hot snap of some kind? Is there something up with your water? Ventilation? Do you have all the flaps closed? Lack of fresh air will do that. Assuming it's not environment I would flush the soil and go 1/2 strength neuts on the last water. I would make a point of PHing the run off. That should tell you something. There is probably something else you can do in addition.

Has not been shocked, I have not changed anything in the last month in a half and this just started 4-5 days ago. My envirement is perfect I have exhaust fans connected to my top exhaust ports and I have inline fans connected to my bottom air in ports. Temps are 75-79 degrees, humidity is 40%-50% I only feed it 1/4 strength nutes it's entire life. My runoff ph is 6-7 ph I posted a couple posts ago.

What do you mean sucking up lots of energy? Like using lots of energy for buds and not getting enough food to support the energy it's using? So I always gave 1/4 strength nutes but I just gave it 8ml gh bloom, 5ml gh micro, and 2ml gh gro which is 1/2 strength rec. Dose for flower. Fed this today

Looks to me that they are sucking up lots of energy.....

I would agree

This stage of Flower looks like they want more Nutes

But all in all they look pretty good

Id up the Nutes to like 1/3-1/2 ish... see how they respond... or wait it out, either way think you will be fine

Also.. if yer PH in is same as PH out... Not sure thats normal... May need a Flush.. Usualy PH out is lower than PH in

It's looks like its been shocked badly. Did you have a cold or hot snap of some kind? Is there something up with your water? Ventilation? Do you have all the flaps closed? Lack of fresh air will do that. Assuming it's not environment I would flush the soil and go 1/2 strength neuts on the last water. I would make a point of PHing the run off. That should tell you something. There is probably something else you can do in addition.

Now that you mention it, one thing did happen that has never happened before and this did happen about 5-6 days ago. So I added those 100w leds in the corners of tent about a week ago a and I have all lights on timer but I set the one light timer to on instead of auto when I hooked up the side lighting leds and those lights were left on all night long w.o turning off. Would this happening for 1 night shock the plant this bad?

I would agree

This stage of Flower looks like they want more Nutes

But all in all they look pretty good

Id up the Nutes to like 1/3-1/2 ish... see how they respond... or wait it out, either way think you will be fine

Also.. if yer PH in is same as PH out... Not sure thats normal... May need a Flush.. Usualy PH out is lower than PH in

Thanks guys, I just upped ph from 1/4 strength to 1/2 strength. Yeah my runoff ph does come out a little lower than it goes in but I use the drops and color reading to get ph so I'm not sure of the exact number, I just know both are between 6-7ph

Thanks guys, I just upped ph from 1/4 strength to 1/2 strength. Yeah my runoff ph does come out a little lower than it goes in but I use the drops and color reading to get ph so I'm not sure of the exact number, I just know both are between 6-7ph

Upped nutes* not ph

Fyi I did have very low soil ph as my medium is like 50% sphagnum peat moss but I added lime and they were growing fine, everything has been absolutely perfect for the past few weeks. I had these same kind of symptoms but the yellowing was not this accelerated and come to find out my plant was root bound in a 5 gallon bucket and this was 5 weeks ago but I transplanted and everything was growing perfect up untill 4-5 days ago. I'm hoping now she is just under fed so I upped to 1/2 strength and will see how she reacts in next couple days. Will you have clawing leaves though with an under fed plant?

In soil look at "soil slurry" for a ph test, more accurate then testing the run off

Just looked this up on YouTube and this is an interesting way to fund ph. I will try this tomorrow and give you guys an update on what I come up with

Back
Top Bottom