PotChimp's Side Projects

I was gonna do like I always do; put the name of the strain then a pic, name of the strain then a pic, name of the strain (Purple Monkey Balls) then a pic (cartoon of me doubling over in pain from getting shot in the nads with a cannonball), but I got talked to once from the higher ups about lewd and crude postings..... :)

Could be worse, could be Blue monkey balls :rofl: unless they started blue then went purple:confused:

OG Kush - Ghost cut (I tried to take a pic of the top then another pic right underneath the top hopefully they'll line up but I doubt it):

This NL is 9 weeks and 1 day from flip. I took a few pics 'cause I pinched something off it I swear was a male flower and I wanted to get a closer look:

Vietnamese Mindfuck (it's got branches stretching out over the other plants but they're too long to tie off):

SK#1 (both around 9 weeks from flip), one of the branches from the topped plant is leaning against the untopped plant:

Apollo 13 f2:

AC/DC:

S.A.G.E. at 12 weeks and 1 day from flip:

Damn Chimp, you're definitely getting even better at this! :bravo: Some very nice looking plants there.

Thanks man; I got a feeling that AC/DC cluster's gonna test me though. The clones are skinny, frail, and damn near wilt when you look at them.

I notice that I've become more fond of plants that aren't hard to grow. :D

Wish I'd get that way.
I was thinking today of one of the many crappy Meeeeeechigan jobs I had before I left :cough: They'd come up with your paycheck in an envelope I think for the same reason the waitress puts your check face down so she can get far enough away her ears don't get hurt when you scream "DAMMM!!!!!" I'd stand up on a chair like I was hosting an awards show then I'd say kinda loud "And the winner is....." open the envelope get a disgusted look on my face and say "nnnnot me!" :D

BTW, what happened with that purple "Lemon Amnesia" (I think it was Amnesia...Lemon something for sure that I was guessing was mis-labelled!). Did you have a chance to dry & cure that one yet?

BTW, what happened with that purple "Lemon Amnesia" (I think it was Amnesia...Lemon something for sure that I was guessing was mis-labelled!). Did you have a chance to dry & cure that one yet?

That one was Greenhouse Seeds Lemon Skunk. It's on the rack drying now, but I can't even set a coffee cup in any of my grow units they're so full. I wanted to save the plant for a reveg but I didn't have the room. If there's something special about that plant, I'm S.o_O.L. :(

Back
Top Bottom