PotChimp's Side Projects

On my end, certain pics come out slightly larger than the avatar pic instead of full screen; that's why I couldn't see it. That's why I was seeing a cup of hot cocoa with a sprig of mint instead of that chocolope seedling the other day too! :)

Check out this Chernobyl. I'm hoping it's done stretching :oops:
IMG_20180724_204123930.jpg

That pic right there is full sized.
Do all the stem sections running between the nodes feel hard? Hard, like if you try to supercrop, the stem is solid and won't crush? Especially at the top? That's usually when the plants I grow stop getting taller.

On my end, certain pics come out slightly larger than the avatar pic instead of full screen; that's why I couldn't see it. That's why I was seeing a cup of hot cocoa with a sprig of mint instead of that chocolope seedling the other day too! :)
The small pics like that are thumbnails that you can click on to see full sized.

I'll try to click on the thumbnail line the next time I use the other browser to download pics (I use two separate browsers; one for text and one for pics). When I do it with this browser, the small pic only gets about twice as big.

Lemon Skunk - smells mostly like how they describe Diesel (fuel smell), and a little like Skunk #1 too:

Afghan Kush x Yumbolt - I've never noticed this on a plant before, but it smells slightly different from top to bottom. The top has a sweet smell (stronger) along with and a bit stronger than the smell of the bottom, which is half-and-half citrus and dill (whole plant seems to smell slightly stronger than most of what I got going on):

I'm 50/50 on if I'd do either one of these again. It depends on the buzz; they both grew okay, but I should have topped them.

If anybody's got one of those fancy soup cans that answers questions, ask it if there's any candy makers left in America still, would ya? :)
Vietnamese Mindfuck:

Apollo 13 f2:

Thanks man I love the smell of that Lemon Skunk I went to the store and rubbed my fingers (forgot to wash my hands after I chopped it) people were looking at me funny!

I do that too, only on purpose. I like to head for the grocery after I've finished a trim job. :)
I could wash up n all, but I get a kick out of it. I figure if they know what that smell actually is, and they think the old guy is the source, then good on 'em!

I do that too, only on purpose. I like to head for the grocery after I've finished a trim job. :)
I could wash up n all, but I get a kick out of it. I figure if they know what that smell actually is, and they think the old guy is the source, then good on 'em!

I always worry about police canines gettin' a whiff..... :)

Thanks. I heard a few days ago that the company was sold and the workers are going to be laid off; little to no notice.
I cut the cord to my cable awhile back. Got a antenna but sometimes get Detroit locals and Toledo locals depending on the weather. Stream everything else. Don't take time to watch news much ( sick of political shit ) other than articles on Google news. Saved a hundred bones a month

Some company we've all heard of tried this AI program to pick out hatespeech online and report it automatically so it picked a line from our constitution about savages :) then a facial recognition program for finding wanted fugitives picked some of the people elected to congress because of facial features pertaining to race which brings us to the question shouldn't they replace artificial intelligence with artificial-thinks-like-a-rich-white-guy? :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom