PotChimp's Side Projects

Hopefully you have at least 6 ladies in those 8 seeds bud. I am sure whatever females you get should treat you well. A buddy of mine used to grow Blueberry outside and it was always the most gorgeous, colorful strain he ran. I am unsure who bred it as the person he got cuts from could not tell him who the breeder was. All I know is it was the most Blueberry smelling I have seen and with the colors it was really something to behold.
Love how you describe things yeti! Good shit brother!

Hey, PC, this plant looks like it's gotten nothing but love! :welldone::

full

Any chance some seeds got mixed up and it's not really a Lemon Skunk?

I love the colors! It certainly looks like some purple/blue strain, to me! :drool:

Wow that NL's got a lot of buds :thumb: I really need to grow my plants longer.
I took that Lemon Skunk seed straight out of a pack I never opened, but then again I ordered SK#1 once and got SK#1 auto before so I guess there's a chance they could have goofed it up at the seedbank.

Wow that NL's got a lot of buds :thumb: I really need to grow my plants longer.
I took that Lemon Skunk seed straight out of a pack I never opened, but then again I ordered SK#1 once and got SK#1 auto before so I guess there's a chance they could have goofed it up at the seedbank.

I'd bet on a seed bank screw up before I believed you screwed up a Lemon Skunk to the point it went purple! It would be one helluva mag deficiency to have buds like that and, in the middle of summer, I can't believe it was extreme cold. Sounds like some "mystery bud"! Smoke report is mandatory on that one! :yummy:

Note - Of 5 Jack the Ripper seeds, 1 didn't develop. At 7 weeks from seed today (18/6 MH) 2 JTR plants are female, and 2 are a day or so away from being certain. Of the 2 uncertain plants, I'm 95% certain that 1 is female. I'll be putting them into bigger pots and then into bloom this week.

Hmmmm I read recently that plants respond better in an environment they feel comfortable in so I'll have to find me an Indian Cheef headdress to put on when I take care of the NL :)
"Greetings! Me Cheef Toke-ahontas!" :Namaste:
:hmmmm:Hey I like the sounds of where this could go ,, I have a Hindhu Kush so I am going to follow yer leed
View media item 1582863

Yeah they smoke chillums :rofl::rofl:
I had had a few encounters with the Naga tribe that would leave me in a different world these guys do it as a yoga practise :high-five:

You're kidding! :eek:

You mean I was doing yoga all this time and didn't know it? I'm gonna sign me up for some yoga classes right now! :rofl:

Coolest yoga ever!
:Namaste:I would be doing a certain walk each morning around the holy town of Vrindaban en route there were so many doing this yoga practise ,, it went like this
Me: Radhe Radhe swani ji
Yogi: Normally hei Radhe Shyaaam
Me: Chai maharaja ?
Yogi:Achaaa wobbles head a bit then normally smile
Me after getting the Chai: Babba Charas smoking ?(Yoga session Officially starting):yummy:
Yogi: Bam Bam Boli
A few moments would pass as we meditate on making the perfect mix ;)
Next step take a small peice of cloth so called the Safi wet an place over the end of the chillum :pGive the Yogi his Chillum its pollite to let them light up ,,The light of the three matches are followed by a loud war cry Bam Bam Bam Bolinatha then a huge sucking in breath and ,, this bits important Hold an dont cough ,,release from mouth pass with another scream seems like there they would litterally scream @ choti babbas repeat and pass till burned
Yoga mean to connect an honestly I had some good connections
Thing was about 5 mins walking that walk there would be another Sadhu or Yogi
They use it to stimulate the brain :ganjamon:

I’ve still got a mess of chillums laying around. Maybe I should dig one up. Most of the ‘grass’ I smoked in India was very weak and a fully loaded chillum was the way to go. I spent my last half a year in India living on a boat on the river at Benares and have fond memories of smoking with my favourite sadhu in the mornings. He lived on top of this stone pedestal thing on the river bank below the ghats- not sure what it even was- maybe the remains of something that got partly washed away in one of the floods, but you had to scramble to get up on top. A lovely place to drink a chai and make clouds of smoke in the morning. He only had one leg so didn’t come up and down very often, liked to stay up there where all the roving packs of dogs couldn’t get him at night. Those dogs were small but pretty vicious and when they packed up to twenty or more they made me a little nervous sometimes- needed to carry a large handful of rocks when I went home late.
Every day tourists would give him presents and stuff and you never knew what he’d be wearing next- Raybans and a new Walkman one day, stark naked the next because some local kids would steal his stuff at night. He always complained that they stole his shoe, and it pissed him off that he had to go buy two new shoes and then throw one away.

I just thought of an interesting fact about the Naga Babbas
After prohibition India was pulled over an Told you make Ganja illegal or we will withhold your aid money:rolleyes:Some how they accepted But they never let ganja be mad illegal so long as it was in the form of Bhango_OThank God they still have the Bhang shops all over an any one can go pick up some very cheap weed :eek:But its just used for Bhang the locals call it Bhang Pepper :p
I knew a few Naga from Vrindavan and the best way to find out if yer man was Naga was ask to see his Naga passport :rofl::rofl:Once they have completed there ashram training ,, they are given a Government passport :drool:it allows the Naga to legally carry opium and Charas ,, but ganja in india its ok to smoke but its only Gov approved when in the form of Bhang
You just got Jagas Rough guide to traveling India
I normally start in the Highlands of the Himalaya an take my own Charas with me from manali or Parvati :high-five:to be extra safe I would stash a few oz in different towns where I leave bags
:hmmmm:side note be careful of rats or mice they can chew through the bags an then you may have some explaining to do

I better get me a chillum somewhere :) After the no mercy Haze grow I'll be starting, this one's next -

Dalhousie Landrace - This is pure landrace. Flowering plants growing in thick stands on the sides of hills we hiked through. Dalhousie is a place in northern India, in Himachal Pradesh. It is known for its hash mainly, however there is good weed growing there too. The plants we collected seed from, we also hand rubbed hash from. These plants had piney, cinnamon type aromas in the flowers. The leaf shapes of these indicate some hybridization and they won't be pure sativa. Expected to have flower times of 70 days+.

Back
Top Bottom