PotChimp's Side Projects

:cheesygrinsmiley:
I gotta pull this Chocolate Thai plant (along with most of the plants in the background). I'm getting greedy letting it go and just 'cause it smells like an orange rind doesn't mean it won't get grey mold:

I put a crease in the main stem of this Tikal plant trying to bend it; the leaves are wilted now. I'll put it in a bigger pot as soon as I see hairs, if it ever gets 'em:

I put another Apollo 13 f2 into bloom, but I didn't get a good pic:

I just set it to a basic camera setting and didn't mess with the balances or other stuff; too lazy today.
Cannabis Afghanica:

I should have repotted this to a 3 gallon pot, not a 2 (Nevil's Haze). I'm gonna reveg it I think:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

I just bent the top of this Dr. Grinspoon over and pushed it to the side of the tent. I just can't control the growth on some of these type plants no matter how hard I try:

I'm done with it dudes! :thumb:

How many times you guys heard me say that?

I look at the technology it takes to replace most leadership positions, and realize it can be put it on a software disc with plenty room to spare.
I look at the technology it takes to replace one working man on an assembly line and the damned thing looks like it could kick Iron Man's a$$..... :straightface:

Someday I got to try to reveg something. Just to see how it goes for me. I'm running 3's right now, mainly because I can water less frequently :laughtwo:

Some plants don't do as well as others, but it's not really hard. It takes patience sometimes.

They never put that onto a disk and risk their jobs.. stop paying CEO multi millions, stop spending even more on plant technology, actually save money and create jobs ..that's a scary proposition..

Once artificial intelligence is fine tuned enough, the first thing it's going to realize is what I said above. Now that's a scary proposition. At least for the leaders, who will be exterminated and replaced with round pieces of plastic. We'll all be slaves 'cause we're a lot cheaper than those expensive superhero killin' robots they use on the assembly line now! :eek:

Think about it. The cost of one robot that paints cars probably costs as much as it would take to feed a hundred people cheap for their whole life. There's gonna be an artificial intelligence droid standing there with a phaser rifle forcin' us all to build parts for the big brother machine.
Droid - "See what happened to your leader? (holds up a CD made out of soylent green) You better work faster!"
PotChimp - "You gonna eat that?" :straightface:

I'm burnin' one now, but it makes me think about it more! :lot-o-toke:
Me and the ol' droid's gonna throw down when that day comes! I've took out three fold-up phones, two LED computer screens, a laptop (hit the ground so hard both halves separated) a keyboard; no two keyboards and four mice by God I'll take that mudderfugger out too! :cough:

Think about it. The cost of one robot that paints cars probably costs as much as it would take to feed a hundred people cheap for their whole life.

There's gonna be an artificial intelligence droid standing there with a phaser rifle forcin' us all to build parts for the big brother machine.
Droid - "See what happened to your leader? (holds up a CD made out of soylent green) You better work faster!"
PotChimp - "You gonna eat that?" :straightface:

That first bit pisses me off so much .. they get the press out and make a big deal of this new robot taking a 1000 jobs.like it's a happy occasion...bullshit... ..what's worse, company gets money gifted from government, business Enterprise bullshit, our taxes to take our jobs .. been slowly paying government to replace us .

That first bit pisses me off so much .. they get the press out and make a big deal of this new robot taking a 1000 jobs...what's worse, company gets money gifted from government, business Enterprise bullshit, our taxes to take our jobs .. been slowly paying government to replace us .

If "they" :) knew the world was coming to an end (and knew not to tell "us" because we'd all go lawless and the world would erupt), all of these decisions that gubmints everywhere make would make perfect sense. All for a few and little for the masses would work if you were trying to save a few people from something so catastrophic that it would kill billions of others. But if billions of people are to go on living, decisions that go against the livelihood of the masses don't add up. The more people that keep multiplying, the more the Earth is threatened.
And who knows? Operation Judgement Day could be right on the horizon for us; the day that all gubmints emit a wavelength from satellite terminating the brainwaves of everyone 'cept the "they" folks down in the mariana trench hiding out in their giant lead lined submarine! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom