PotChimp's Side Projects

Hee hee they had folks on the news! :rofl: Some lady got a citation for putting a whole styrofoam container with half a dinner in her recycle bin! They were pulling out coats, golf balls, shoes; I was laughing my a$$ off! But don't worry about me dudes :thumb: I put that car battery I threw away in the garbage the recycling folks didn't even see it! :battingeyelashes:

I'm just kidding. I wouldn't do that.

:laughtwo:

I was reading an article today ... Apparently, sending our recycled crap to China isn't working all that great. They just dump the junk they can't use into the ocean and it floats right back to us.

:bongrip:

We going through the same thing... China stopped taking our rubbish or taking there's back, lol... Sending our recyclables to Indonesia now, but they just sent half of it back. Not sure why they wouldn't want dirty nappies and pads mixed with it.

Man speaking of ocean trash, part of a port-a-john washed up on the shore of Danger Island. I was thinking of using it as a sail for my homemade raft because the current just pushes me back to shore when I try to leave. I can't row hard enough to get past; maybe if I throw it up in the wind right when I'm being overcome by a wave I can get off this island. I painted a face on a red dodge ball that floated up years ago and named it Winston so I'll have company along the way, but I think I better stay here now. I'm not gonna get past all the Asian-American garbage. I'll just wait until the ocean's full of it and walk across..... ;)

The Japanese actually sent the communities here some money to pay for the cost of cleaning up the junk on our beaches from that tsunami that hit them. That’s pretty damn classy when you think about it. I wish the Chinese would do that. It’s like a tsunami of Chinese crap around here

I've been so influenced by the inhabitants of Danger Island that every time someone shows virtue like that I think they're trying to screw me out of something.
I hope this thing don't wind up in a landfill, speaking of rubbish:

I'm hoping it's the answer to my Haze growing problems. I'll let everybody know what I think of the setup. An adapter for the bulb and the bulb itself is all I had to buy to fit it right to my current air cooled reflector setup. :thumb:

Whoa..... :thedoubletake:
This CMH bulb is the closest thing to natural sunlight I've seen so far. I don't know how that translates to yield (or if it does), but I don't even have to use a flash. Here's a few pics. :thumb:
Mendocino Purple Kush, enjoy for the first time what I get to look at everybody:

You can see a lot of stuff in this tent is close to chop; here's the Chocolate Thai I've had going forever:

Being a lower wattage bulb I expected it, but my tent temperature dropped from 78F to 75F so far with this new light. I e-mailed a question to the folks I bought it from (local shop) about everything in these setups being equivalent to a 400w system, and the e-mail I got back said it runs closer to a 600w (that I doubt, but if it comes even close to a 400w with yield and quality I'll be happy with the 85w/hr savings). I've got a Cannabis Afghanica plant in there that's just started, so I should know in a month or so if it's a worthwhile venture. Oh, there's that second Tikal plant in there too.

I need to check for hermies in this tent :(
This Cannabis Afghanica shouldn't have brown hairs this soon:

Like I said, a lot of this stuff is coming out, so that should solve the problem. It might be these original Sour Diesel clones:

I got a couple of those little quantum board LED thingies recently. It’s amazing to see your plants under a better coloured light eh?
They actually looked a lot better under the shitty lighting, when I couldn’t see them so well but whatever...

Man speaking of ocean trash, part of a port-a-john washed up on the shore of Danger Island. I was thinking of using it as a sail for my homemade raft because the current just pushes me back to shore when I try to leave. I can't row hard enough to get past; maybe if I throw it up in the wind right when I'm being overcome by a wave I can get off this island. I painted a face on a red dodge ball that floated up years ago and named it Winston so I'll have company along the way, but I think I better stay here now. I'm not gonna get past all the Asian-American garbage. I'll just wait until the ocean's full of it and walk across..... ;)
As long as you can get a fire started so you can smoke your blunts, I'd stay on the island! ;)

I wanna escape because they got me working double shifts as a laboratory test monkey these days. Well, time to go to work.
Here's an experiment on a somewhat low witted primate (namely, me) to determine the amount of hair follicles per square millimeter of gluteus maximus surface area that a marijuana strain called Juanita La Lagrimosa a.k.a. Cannatonic possesses. In layman's terms, let's see if it's got any hair on its a$$, shall we? :battingeyelashes:

It smells like a 2x4, and I just started smoking it so I'll get back with you guys on the results.

I never expect much from cannabidiol strains, but I've had to respell almost every word in this sentence. I just now decided to look at the keyboard and not the screen so I wouldn't keep phukkin up. I got a good buzz off this $hit :thumb: It keeps the pine smell and taste all the way to the end, too. My shoulders don't feel as bad as they usually do either. Gotta give it a decent review. :meditate:

As fucked up as it is out here,,, your better off not getting outta there... Least you got top-shelf pot to smoke...

That Puppy I'm working with starts throwing out orange/brown hairs at 4 weeks. They get bright orange before harvest and they do make a pretty centerpiece when the plant turns dark purple..

It's been around four weeks, so maybe I shouldn't worry so much. This one gets dark purple, too.
Next up I'm gonna go with the last four or six Apollo 13 f2 seeds I have left, and either ten or twelve 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple seeds (with the possibility of substituting four Jack the Ripper x Grand Daddy Purple seeds for some of the 818GDPs). The JTR x GDPs were an accidental pollination, but I've been wanting to see what they came out like.
My Chem D clones aren't growing yet, so I'll do twelve Chem D v1.1 seeds next time and get a Chem D father from those. I wanted to go with the results of my last GDP breeding project too, but the nugs grow too clustered and dense. I'm waiting until Autumn before I do those type strains (grey mold fears).
And I'll probably toss in a surprise or two along the way..... :lot-o-toke:

I ran 2 315 watt CMHs in my 4x8 for a long while. I replaced 2 600 watt HPS with them. I actually got pretty comparable yields from the two set ups. All the tests have shown that the 315 CMHs are supposed to be about the equivalent of the 600 HPS. I saw recently that they are starting to put out ceramic HPS lights now too. i am unsure how they will perform. I replaced my 315s with quantum board knock offs and my yield went up pretty drastically when I am growing well.

I saw that Eye-Hortilux has a version of LED lighting now. Who knows? I may just take the plunge someday. It seems like there's a lot of fidgeting with them as far as distance to the light, which I don't like. But if they work okay and I could cut the fan out that would be great :thumb: I might use this 315 CMH for the beginning of bloom, then move them under my 600 watt HPS to finish (except Hazes, which I'll keep under it if they do good).
I was sitting there today thinking of an old TV commercial selling books about the wild west and one of the stories was about a guy named John Wesley Harding, so mean he once shot a man for snoring in his sleep. I thought to myself so what I give a guy with no teeth a piece of beef jerky before. Then I asked him if he wanted an English muffin to go with it..... :straightface:

The cashier girl at the grocery store must have got in an argument about every coupon the old lady ahead of me gave her because it either wasn't the right size product or the coupon expired she looked like she wanted to quit and go home :cheesygrinsmiley: I got up there with my gallon of milk she looked disgusted so I asked her could you check this milk out for me I wanna make sure it all came from the same cow. :rofl:
I thought it would have made her laugh. :(

Kind of like when that guy at the corner store one night asked me if I would like some Band-Aids for my eyes. I guess he thought it would have made me laugh.
Just give me the munchy products and my change ya little shit...

Back
Top Bottom