PotChimp's Side Projects

Two jars gone, and I'm like :lot-o-toke:
I didn't get exact weights (I could get them on the remaining jars), but as far as that experiment I was running with the two Tikal plants under the 600w HPS and 315w CMH goes, I got two full jars from the CMH and three full jars from the HPS. I put an even amount in each jar and didn't pack them down hard. So I got about 1-1/2 times more under a 600w HPS than a 315w CMH, keeping in mind that the flowering period was way longer than the usual 8-9 week strains (more time = more difference?).

Two jars gone, and I'm like :lot-o-toke:
I didn't get exact weights (I could get them on the remaining jars), but as far as that experiment I was running with the two Tikal plants under the 600w HPS and 315w CMH goes, I got two full jars from the CMH and three full jars from the HPS. I put an even amount in each jar and didn't pack them down hard. So I got about 1-1/2 times more under a 600w HPS than a 315w CMH, keeping in mind that the flowering period was way longer than the usual 8-9 week strains (more time = more difference?).

Weight would be the real deciding factor imo. Yeah you got 1.5 times more volume but the weight could be the same, or you could have 2-2.5 times the weight from the HPS. Only one way to know! I have seen lighting make a significant difference in bud density which translates to a difference in volume needed to store it. On another note though it still isnt twice as much (volume atleast) from the 600 so thats a small win!

Hey, you guys probably know all that holiday stuff, so I'll ask here.
If you get a $hitty gift last year, is it okay to wrap it back up and give it to the same person that gave it to you this year, or do you have to wait another year? I'm afraid they'll forget it was them if I wait too long..... :confused:
When I pat them on the shoulder and start laughing after he/she opens it up and realizes, do I have to say "Merry Christmas, you cheap a$$ (favorite ethnic slur which applies to his/her nationality)", or can I just say "You cheap a$$ (favorite ethnic slur which applies to his/her nationality)"?

It has to be this year, otherwise the jokes on you, hoarding it for two years.. ripped in half A4 or a statement/bill of some kind with a blank side, homemade Christmas card.. merry Christmas you cheap ass @#$&@#&#$)!!

Somebody give me one of those dee-enn-A ancestry kits last year, do you believe that $hit?
I was gonna wipe it on one of my weed plants and send it in to see if it's really OG Kush :rofl:
Why'd they give it to me? Geez, how many kinds of chimps are there?

Just tell the gift giver that you were so impressed with the gift that you wanted them to have one too. Can't go wrong that way.

And definitely, Merry Christmas all around!

:bongrip:

I'm onboard with the urinary enhancement too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

"Some cheap a$$ (favorite ethnic slur which applies to his/her nationality) gave me this last year. Since YOU'RE a cheap a$$ (favorite ethnic slur which applies to his/her nationality) too, I figured you might like it! Merry Christmas, you cheap a$$ (favorite ethnic slur which applies to his/her nationality); come here, you!" :hug:

Back
Top Bottom