PotChimp's Side Projects

Reminds me ...

I've been looking at Queen Mother S1s. Didn't you run a Reina Madre? It's La Reunion x Congo. Apparently Delicatessen used it to make Lilly and others.

And I feel like I have to try Ace of Haze too. Ed Rosenthal's Durban x "Lieu Hahn" IBL (Nevils Haze x Viet Black). Heheh, seems like it would have potential. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The only thing close to that name I can think of I've grown is something called Juanita La Lagrimosa (Cannatonic). Now that I read Seedfynder's description of Swami's NL#5 x NH F4, I wouldn't mind getting those seeds. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey chimp are you familiar with a old subcool strain called Kaboom? I have a really old pack of 5.
I just looked them up, said it's vortex x Apollo 13 x jacks cleaner.

I might toss them in the next round
Damn, that sounds incredible Dank!
I miss the weed nerd. He had some badass genetics.
Cheers

Can't go too far wrong. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I vaguely remember someone running an earlier Malawi Haze. :hmmmm: I read Ace's descriptions again and I think the Super Malawi is earlier than the Killer. And they're specific about the A5 Haze in the KA5H. Did they even have the A5 and C5 genetics until recently? I know they were working with a Hashplant Haze from Nevil.

Dunno.

I think I'm gonna drop a couple Purple Paki Haze soon. :cheesygrinsmiley: Should finish just in time for the winter temps.
I believe Brother @Duggan ran a Malawi when it was first released (or maybe even pre-release? :hmmmm: ) and, more recently Brother @Chuckeye did a run here:

I don't know of anyone running the Super Malawi, yet.

I've grown plants that look like those Malawis before. Can't wait to grow some of them and see.
Well, the bottom of my one shoe that was torn on the side fell halfway off, so I can't put off making a purchase (as much as I'd like to).
What seedbank is Swami through now?

I got some duct tape left for the shoe..... :straightface:

I've grown plants that look like those Malawis before. Can't wait to grow some of them and see.
Well, the bottom of my one shoe that was torn on the side fell halfway off, so I can't put off making a purchase (as much as I'd like to).
What seedbank is Swami through now?

I got some duct tape left for the shoe..... :straightface:
He has his own website Swami organic seeds. Just got my first order from him. Sent him a email to and responded back quickly.

No RKS, but here's one I like (the NL#5 x Haze F4 is up to F6 now).

CBN Punto Rojo Colombian/Escobar Black Colombian x Mekong Red Cambodian​

Yeah, I didn't see RKS or regular Malawi. He has a nice selection though.
Ask him in email about the Lambsbread he has, he replied back that he acquired it from vibes collective.

Yay! :cheer:
A high tech facility is being built near us, other high tech companies are following them here, and we'll soon be ground zero for a nuclear attack! 💣 Oh yeah. And it'll bring a few jobs to the area. Just not the kind of jobs everyday people want (or are going to be hired for).

I'm so close I'll just get disintegrated and won't even be blinded by the flash! :battingeyelashes:
I was thinking the grow tent may be EMP proof, but yeah, that ball of 100,000,000* C fire might compromise that a little. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the grow tent may be EMP proof, but yeah, that ball of 100,000,000* C fire might compromise that a little. :rolleyes:

If I had the time, I'd get on top of the roof with a beach umbrella and hopefully the nuclear wind will blow me somewhere safe before the blast hits..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Joke #2 - You mean those high quality Chinese manufactured ones? Mine's so well built that if I hid inside, I probably wouldn't even know the bomb went off! :thumb:

If I had the time, I'd get on top of the roof with a beach umbrella and hopefully the nuclear wind will blow me somewhere safe before the blast hits..... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I saw an old movie once and, according to the film, if you can get under a school desk when the blast hits, you should be OK! :goodluck:

He has his own website Swami organic seeds. Just got my first order from him. Sent him a email to and responded back quickly.
So many great sounding strains is enough to make me crazy 😜 trying to decide which ones I want to try to grow. CL🍀

So many great sounding strains is enough to make me crazy 😜 trying to decide which ones I want to try to grow. CL🍀

I plan on e-mailing them soon myself to see if they deliver to my area. One of our cats got sick and there went the money I had for seeds, so I have to wait. Soon, though.

Back
Top Bottom