ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

What's wrong with you people? Lmao Garlic weed is just wrong on so many levels...weirdos Haha.

Now.give.me meaty steak flavour weed and friends we have a show

I had a crazy idea, how about after the weight in later this week, why don't you nominate someone with some skilz and make them grow whatever weird scenario you can dream up

I read back about 20 pages.and seen your.nugs from the last harvest , they looked so juicy and crisp I nearly drooled on my phone xd.

Thanks for sharing this journal, its amazing what one man can do.

I’ve got strong gas and a rubber smell with my Fruit Spirit. It sounds wrong but it’s a lovely scent. Now the Blue Mistic I’ve just tried which is still in early cure is really weird..starts fresh and light in the vape but I swear by the 3rd toke I can taste silver skin pickled onions!! Lol. Perhaps I should mix it with a cheese strain?!

I had a crazy idea, how about after the weight in later this week, why don't you nominate someone with some skilz and make them grow whatever weird scenario you can dream up
I nominate Shed to grow Triple Cheese using only candle light!
I’ve got strong gas and a rubber smell with my Fruit Spirit. It sounds wrong but it’s a lovely scent. Now the Blue Mistic I’ve just tried which is still in early cure is really weird..starts fresh and light in the vape but I swear by the 3rd toke I can taste silver skin pickled onions!! Lol. Perhaps I should mix it with a cheese strain?!
Lol. One of the most off putting strains ive grown recently was the Fruit Tree from my first journal. It was straight up vomit. It was great after a cure but during the last few weeks of flower it was bordering on wrong. Way worse than any Cheese funk I've ever grown. I want to try her again some day lol
All kinds of tastes can come out in cannabis.
I'm waiting for the day when someone releases sweet and sour sauce

No wonder the Currylato caught your eye.
Lol, Tuna God caught my eye as well but it had mixed reviews so I passed. Should have some pics and an update coming up shortly. Just getting back into the swing of things :)

I'd certainly give it a try!
I just started trimming the PC and Mrs Flora came storming into the room and said that one of the cats has pissed somewhere and that she couldn't find it. I said that it's might be this so she gave it a smell and said that it smells of urine and swimming pools lol. Think we may have a winner with this one :ganjamon:

I'd certainly give it a try!
I just started trimming the PC and Mrs Flora came storming into the room and said that one of the cats has pissed somewhere and that she couldn't find it. I said that it's might be this so she gave it a smell and said that it smells of urine and swimming pools lol. Think we may have a winner with this one :ganjamon:
:rofl: Seems like she’s a fan! Hope your well prof!

lol. hey Dutch! I'm good buddy. Enjoying some time off with the family. The new baby has been good to us so far and actually let's us sleep. Hope all is good in the Dutch camp!

Update time!

I actually have some information for you all today. So proud of myself lol. The 3 flowering strains are currently on day 17 of flower, I'd completely lost track of where we are because of recent events lol. They are currently feeding on 1ml per 10ltr of water using fish mix, Bio-bloom and top max. I may increase the bloom nutrients by 0.5 next week. Lighting is 2 x 200w red heavy cobs but I may change it to a 400w HPS if I can. I don't like the coverage with these in this tent. I could see the effects of the poor light spread in the previous grow and I'm actually using less light for this one. These 2 lights would work great in the narrow 120x60 tent but in the 100x100 they struggle to get the edges. All the ladies have been easy so far and offered no risistance since they were transplanted after their previous issues regarding the poor environmental conditions. Here they are today....
ORG_DSC09074.JPG

Chocolate Mint OG....
ORG_DSC09075.JPG
ORG_DSC09077.JPG

Island Punch....
ORG_DSC09078.JPG
ORG_DSC09079.JPG

She's got some tall branches that will be bent down....
ORG_DSC09080.JPG

Cheese N'Chong....
ORG_DSC09081.JPG
ORG_DSC09084.JPG

She's got some good growth down below that'll benefit from some light....
ORG_DSC09085.JPG

Infact I'll be doing a defol soon, maybe in a few days time....
ORG_DSC09086.JPG

Well there you are. Everything is ticking over lovely in this tent. Just don't look next door lol, well, it's not that bad just not quite as good as this one yet. Happy growing all :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom