ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Lol we live in the country and over the last few years a new species has become more and more common. It's called Segestria Florentina and it's terrifying! They live in brick work and in gaps in door frames. They reach about 3 inches and seem to teleport! :confused:
IMG_0757.JPG

Lol we live in the country and over the last few years a new species has become more and more common. It's called Segestria Florentina and it's terrifying! They live in brick work and in gaps in door frames. They reach about 3 inches and seem to teleport! :confused:
IMG_0757.JPG

Those green fangs are pretty wicked though! Wouldnt want them hanging around thats for sure!

My dad says that bald spots are just solar collectors for a love machine!

I have a bad back and it's officially winter= fur burger

Your Dad sounds like he had a few good lines like that for you along the way... a good man! I think in Canada most women go half burger ;) tops of knees up.

Hey 420! We have a new development. Upon checking them this morning before their lights out period I noticed a lot of fungus gnats. I've seen a couple over the last week but nothing out of the ordinary. Now there are enough for me to take action. I allowed the pots to dry more than usual before watering but I think I'll get some neem oil to tackle the root of the problem, pun intended! This may be the reason why the plants look a little stressed. I'm also going to get some bigger pots now in case I need to transplant soon and I'm going to remove the shelving unit from the cupboard to gain some more room. Happy growing all :)
IMG_0758.JPG
IMG_0760.JPG
IMG_0761.JPG
IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0763.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG

Knock 'em down Prof...I heard when you water, if the soil top has lots of funny movement in it after it gets sucked down then you have lots of eggs. Stupid gnats.
I didn't see any funny movement but I'm going to assume that they're there. I've noticed a few splotches on some of the leaves. We'll get them! :passitleft:
Yup, that will make for some sad babies. I had a few. I hit em with Diatomaceous earth, worked great.
Can you use it with organics? I've never had any experience with it :ganjamon:
Kill them mFers! Stupid bugs!
Don't worry Dutch! Heavy G won't put up with bugs! :)
A little late to the party but just fashionably so... Mind if I pull up a divan? :popcorn:
Don't worry there is plenty of party to be had yet. Welcome my friend! :passitleft:

Diatomaceous earth is fossilized brown diatom algae. Humans can consume the food grade DE for parasite removal. So it is completely organic.

DE is very sharp for soft bodied insects. Imagine running through shards of glass up to your knees. Gruesome death but effective treatment.

Back
Top Bottom