ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

I've emptied the cupboard and made a bit more room for them! There was a lot of dried up spiders in there lol....
IMG_0785.JPG

I also decided to top them. I think they'll be ok with it. They're still growing well so I'm hoping it won't be a problem....
IMG_0802.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_0806.JPG
IMG_0804.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG

Lovely new home , nice and cosy.
Why do they look so droopy?
That's what we're trying to find out. It is something specific because it's affecting all of them. It could be pots, pests, over watering, over fertilisation or an environmental factor. Just trying to eliminate them one at a time until we know what it is. I'm not giving them anymore nutes for a while and I'm watering them a bit less. I have ordered some DE to help with the pests and I've also ordered some larger pots. Don't worry, we shall fix this! Hope you are well AB :)

:hug: I wouch for pot size, believe they have a huge root all.
Of course they will be fine!
They are in your hands and you have a support team covering you.
:cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:
I am fine :) waiting for Monday, so I can go and get my vaiwer (thank you Pennywise :bravo::love:for the idea) it will void any signature needed.

I've emptied the cupboard and made a bit more room for them! There was a lot of dried up spiders in there lol....
IMG_0785.JPG

I also decided to top them. I think they'll be ok with it. They're still growing well so I'm hoping it won't be a problem....
IMG_0802.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_0806.JPG
IMG_0804.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG

The spider on the purple Chem is awesome!! He’s got your back for sure!

Let’s get these girls back on track! It does look like overwatering IMO.

Lower leaves yellowing / wilting / sad / soil looks damp

I’m sure they will bounce back in no time though Prof! Hope your well my man!
:passitleft:

I'm definitely hooked on the babies looking like that due to pot size. They look healthy to me. Just root bound. My bagseed girl needs a bigger pot and I've noticed her leaves dropping like that every two days. Too much potential growth not enough space. Imo

That's what we're trying to find out. It is something specific because it's affecting all of them. It could be pots, pests, over watering, over fertilisation or an environmental factor. Just trying to eliminate them one at a time until we know what it is. I'm not giving them anymore nutes for a while and I'm watering them a bit less. I have ordered some DE to help with the pests and I've also ordered some larger pots. Don't worry, we shall fix this! Hope you are well AB :)

:eek: Oh my, I hate to bring this post up man, but I'm just sayin..
ProfessorFlora's Wilma LED Auto Photoperiod Showcase: First Journal

Let's get the bounce back in these girls. I wanna say root bound as well. @Mr. Magoo plants recently looked the same, albeit he's using high brix, but the looks are very similar.

Thanks guys. I've just ordered everything I need to move bigger pots. If it is over watering then we should see an improvement soon. I'm not so sure about the gnats anymore as there are literally None now. Time will tell. To be honest I'm not worried yet. I've seen and saved much worse lol. I'll put some pics up shortly :)

Hey 420! I can't really tell if they look any better, any worse or the same at the moment. The Purple Chem has some brown splotches on her leaves that are spreading though which is something to think about. I think the leaves are slightly less droopy maybe, or maybe I'm just seeing what I want to see. Anyway they certainly ain't dead yet which is awesome! Here they are for you all to scrutinise and ponder over. No sign of the spider this time....
IMG_0824.JPG

Back
Top Bottom