ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Looks like root damage, have you seen any fungus gnats?
Yesterday there was quite a few but today there is next to none. I saw one earlier. I'm allowing the pots to dry much more and have increased air flow around the pots

The spider on the purple Chem is awesome!! He’s got your back for sure!

Let’s get these girls back on track! It does look like overwatering IMO.

Lower leaves yellowing / wilting / sad / soil looks damp

I’m sure they will bounce back in no time though Prof! Hope your well my man!
:passitleft:
I agree. It looks that way to me as well.

I agree. It looks that way to me as well.
One thing that I've noticed over the last 36 hours is that they have started drinking less which is weird. Won't be long and they'll be in new pots with fresh soil and a more controllable environment :)

Hey 420! A couple of developments have acured today. Some of the plants are becoming less droopy! Yay! But with every up there is a down and this down is that there leaves are looking off colour. They look a sickly yellow/green to me but I'm pretty colour blind so you may see it differently. The splotches on PC are still growing but haven't spread to any new growth. Some of them have very purple veins on the leaves as well. However, most of the new growth on all of them isn't drooping anymore. Anyway here they are today for your enjoyment :)

Ariel view of the troop....
IMG_0854.JPG

Normal view....
IMG_0855.JPG

Currylato. She has shown the least improvement....
IMG_0856.JPG

Purple chems leaves....
IMG_0857.JPG

Sauga's girl has shown improvement....
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0859.JPG

So has Angry Birds bird....
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0861.JPG

Looks like maybe potassium deficiency, feed some bloom nutes and see if they straighten up for you.
Thanks penny. Now that I've looked at the earlier pics I can see that some are definitely getting better. There's still no fungus gnats today which is good. How's your situation coming on?

Back
Top Bottom