ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

My dad used to live in Louisiana when he was in the Navy. He told stories of brown recluse chasing him around his apartment. He also said that the cockroaches were so big in his apartment, if you stepped on one it could take your feet from under you.
:eek::laugh::rofl:
I'm over here dying in tears!!!

@Virgin ground that's quite unsettling. Lol. I was once but by a brown recluse in GA. Worst bite or sting to date. Put me outta work for two days with swelling in my hip. I still have the scar. Love the 8 legged creatures but hate them too.
Lol same. I used to love them, then I hated them and now I like them again. When I was 10 I had a pet tarantula and It sprayed hair in my face. Man, it was the most uncomfortable itchy feeling I've probably had. lol I'd like one again one day...probable one that doesn't spray though :)

Lol same. I used to love them, then I hated them and now I like them again. When I was 10 I had a pet tarantula and It sprayed hair in my face. Man, it was the most uncomfortable itchy feeling I've probably had. lol I'd like one again one day...probable one that doesn't spray though :)

My fiancé is horrified of any kind of spider bit or small.

She once vacuumed a small spider up and placed the vacuum outside until I got home to empty it :rofl: she would lose it around a tarantula!

My fiancé is horrified of any kind of spider bit or small.

She once vacuumed a small spider up and placed the vacuum outside until I got home to empty it :rofl: she would lose it around a tarantula!
Lol, once I got trapped in a toilet in Spain. We where on a road trip and stopped off at an old rundown bar and I used the outside toilet. I shut the door then turned around and on the handle was this demon thing. I was stuck in there until my friend came and opened the door....that wouldn't happen now though :cool:

Lol, once I got trapped in a toilet in Spain. We where on a road trip and stopped off at an old rundown bar and I used the outside toilet. I shut the door then turned around and on the handle was this demon thing. I was stuck in there until my friend came and opened the door....that wouldn't happen now though :cool:

:rofl: Squash them like the bugs they are and move on lol!

:eek::laugh::rofl:
I'm over here dying in tears!!!

See Bob :hug: laughter is good :hug:
Bern there... But on an island in the Maldives, I was just about to sit down saw a movement in the corner of my eye,
It was a palm sized black hairy... Thing.....
No need to say that I would be a heck of a good tackler in football... I broke the door...
And thank God for long shirts, because I flew out with pants down

Hey 420! I'm back from work and ready to twerk! Some of the items I ordered have turned up but still no worm castings so we are going to have to wait to transplant but it will be soon. I think they are still improving however penny's purps it still splotchy looking. The new growth looks good and they are actually growing again. Happy days!

The current state of things....
IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

Growth looks normal again....
IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0909.JPG

Still has ill (in a bad way) looking leaves....
IMG_0908.JPG

The Currylato looks a bit like lettuce again....
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0911.JPG

This one is catching up. Go Cotton Candy Cane!....
IMG_0914.JPG

And Snuffler and Co....
IMG_0915.JPG

Hey man things are looking better! I’m sure once you get uppotted they will bounce back !

Had a quick question for you to! How do you find transplanting with the fabric pots. I’ve been debating buying a bunch of 1 and 3 gal fabric pots but the concern I’m having is transplanting. The plastic pots seem to be easier to slip the plant out! What’s your thoughts on this

Ill put today's pics up in a while but yeah, they are almost back to normal. I wasn't particularly worried about them, more frustrated. It was clearly something that I did because it happened to 10 different strains so there was no blaming the genetics. I believe it was a couple things that worked together to cause the problem. They are visibly larger today and the leaves are starting to touch so it'll be time for some more space soon...which brings me to the transplant. I now have everything needed to up pot them. I may have a go later but it's getting late so it'll probably be tomorrow or on the weekend. I'll put some pics up of what I'm going to do and show you all what I got :)

Hey 420! First off not all my pots turned up in the post. I ordered 12 and only 4 arrived which is annoying but not the end of the world. I shall hunt them down or order some more and try and get a refund. Whichever is quickest. The ladies are growing again but their colour is still steadily getting worse. They are tough and coping better than before but I'd like to sort it out soon. I think that the transplant would have helped but that'll have to wait for a few days now.

Here's most of the stuff that I ordered for the transplant. Some pots, perlite and worm castings. I also got another bag of soil....
IMG_0933.JPG

And here are the ladies....
IMG_0934.JPG
IMG_0935.JPG
IMG_0940.JPG
IMG_0941.JPG

And these little ones....
IMG_0942.JPG

Ph is 7.2 so that should be ok with organic soil. I've added a full dose of veg nutes and a half dose of bloom nutes last night. They are drinking fast again so I'll probably have to water them again tomorrow. I'm waiting on a reply from the seller with news on the pots. If I don't hear back from them today then I'll order some more for Monday. I just wanna transplant now and get it out the way. I think that'll help massively

Back
Top Bottom