ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Yep! I like it when it gets stuck in my moustache and chest hair and.....problem is that mine smells like fish at the moment.
You have a cat???

Lol.....dying crying laughing.

You have a cat???

I do. Love'em. They remind me a lot of growing. They start small and you nurture them. They get bigger and start getting nute burn and over fed. Then you put them on the compost and try a different strain

They look better this morning. The colour doesn't look as bad and they are noticeably larger
IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0967.JPG

Babies kicked it into high gear! Looking great this morning!
That Currylato is a strange one. Maybe she'll surprise us yet. She reminds me of a spinach plant.

She's weird. But I like it. Lol. She reminds me of a lettuce of some type. Her leaves are really dark and shiny and underneath she has good growth. I'm thinking she'll probably not stretch much and probably end up being the smallest but we shall have to see :)

When you up-pot are you going to mix some DE into the soil? I'm going to try it next round as a preventative. You have to keep in mind that it will kill your little spider friend.

You have a cat???

I do. Love'em. They remind me a lot of growing. They start small and you nurture them. They get bigger and start getting nute burn and over fed. Then you put them on the compost and try a different strain
Have I told you lately how special you are.Lol! You crack me up, man.
:rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl::laugh:
And by the way, so happy that the babies are perking up :thumb:

When you up-pot are you going to mix some DE into the soil? I'm going to try it next round as a preventative. You have to keep in mind that it will kill your little spider friend.
I will do. It's ok, I know where she is so I shall release her. I didn't notice before but she's in the pic of the 5 seedling above. I just realised something else! Does DE kill worms? There is a load of worms in my vermicast that I was going to let live in my pots :)

I would think DE would be bad for worms.
That's a shame. Just how beneficial are worms in a pot? I've read that some people think they're great for plants and others say that cannabis isn't in the pot long enough for worms to be that effective.

I was sure you were going to make them happy again.
Not like @MrSauga... Ready to bail ;):laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
He is lucky that Brodie is so adorable.... Otherwise ...... :laugh::rofl:
Lol. Watch out Sauga! They are much better now. The pots are small so I'm thinking that the soil must be getting pretty spent. Still no pots yet but it's ok, won't be long :)

MrSauga has already regretted his words... I'm sure of it........(now,I am teasing him in every thread lol)
MrSauga :hug: having difficulty moving in fast pase.....? :hug: here here. Let me help you...

OMG, is this really what you people do this early in the morning. Kick someone while he's in deep sleep? I love it!!

I was sure you were going to make them happy again.
Not like @MrSauga... Ready to bail ;):laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
He is lucky that Brodie is so adorable.... Otherwise ...... :laugh::rofl:
Well when you're a master grower like myself your time is limited with photoshoots, autograph sessions and other promotional events

Lol. Watch out Sauga! They are much better now. The pots are small so I'm thinking that the soil must be getting pretty spent. Still no pots yet but it's ok, won't be long :)
OK brother, I've just bought a new chair. This one has a massager and a bong that lifts up automatically when it senses my level of highness is starting to diminish. Lets see what the new plants do now. I'm all set at this end watching patiently for my Dieselicious to flourish

MrSauga has already regretted his words... I'm sure of it........(now,I am teasing him in every thread lol)
MrSauga :hug: having difficulty moving in fast pase.....? :hug: here here. Let me help you...
OMG, Brodie come. Stay away from the very sweet but mean lady. You're right Birdie, I can't keep up. I'm trying but you make it tough, lol

That's a shame. Just how beneficial are worms in a pot? I've read that some people think they're great for plants and others say that cannabis isn't in the pot long enough for worms to be that effective.
Yup, bad for worms.
The worms can be very effective if you are doing no-till.

OMG, is this really what you people do this early in the morning. Kick someone while he's in deep sleep? I love it!!

Well when you're a master grower like myself your time is limited with photoshoots, autograph sessions and other promotional events

OK brother, I've just bought a new chair. This one has a massager and a bong that lifts up automatically when it senses my level of highness is starting to diminish. Lets see what the new plants do now. I'm all set at this end watching patiently for my Dieselicious to flourish

OMG, Brodie come. Stay away from the very sweet but mean lady. You're right Birdie, I can't keep up. I'm trying but you make it tough, lol
:rofl: I could do with a chair like that. Don't worry, flourish she will! She's one of the better looking of the lot :)

I'm not mean...... :( I'm helping you to get up from that super chair of yours :)

Back
Top Bottom