ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Am a bit behind. But I noticed no one mentioned BT.
Here is my line up for pest control.
20181007_103549.jpg

Hopefully they answer you soon.
It's even more annoying because I've been rained off work today so I have extra time on my hands. I could have transplanted them this morning lol. Oh well. Thought I might do a strain review from my previous harvest instead :)

Am a bit behind. But I noticed no one mentioned BT.
Here is my line up for pest control.
20181007_103549.jpg
I should really keep some pest control as a standby, just in case instead of buying it when needed. Thanks DV :)

I'm not getting updates. Perhaps I need to talk to a mod. I'm using kindle.
I can't find my friends easily. Maybe I'm not using the interface correctly. Ugh.

Anyway....How are you doing today?

Spidee still hanging around?

And how is Gucci?

Success! Just checked my emails and saw this (I changed my name on the email for this post) :)

Hi Lord Cheddarswood,

I am so sorry for our mistake. This is a picking error by one of my helpers but I will get this sorted for you.

I have already posted out your 12 missing pots today by 1st class royal mail, so you should receive tomorrow, and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Kind regards

Daniela

On Friday, November 23, 2018 at 11:49 AM, Lord Cheddarswood wrote:

> Hi. I perchased 4 x 4 packs of 7.5lt square root nurse fabric pots but only 1 pack of 4 was delivered. I just wanted to know if they were perhaps sent separately or if there has been a mistake. Thank you for your time.

Hey VG. I'm well thank you. Had most of the day off because it rained a little bit and it's Friday and we where looking for any excuse. That happens to me sometimes, especially with Dutch and Penny's posts for some reason. Gucci is good, she looks a bit pale, probably all the partying she does. She's starting to lift those leaves for all to see now so no need for the upskirts anymore. Hope you're well. Here's a pic for ya :)
IMG_0947.JPG

Thanks Penny. Yeah I wish it was as easy as that with all company's. I use them a lot and I've never had a problem before. That line though "please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you" if only you knew lol. Only kidding, it was just an extra day and the customer service is top notch :)

New growth is looking great on all but the older leaves on some don't look so good. Now that my pots should be arriving soon I'm optimistic about everything. They are growing well again. Lets see what we have....

Colours getting both better and worse....
IMG_0943.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0952.JPG

Here is some of them....
IMG_0945.JPG
IMG_0946.JPG
IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0949.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
IMG_0951.JPG

And of course these little troopers....
IMG_0953.JPG

I love getting hands on with the soil :)
Me too, brother. I love the smell of good rich soil. Running your hands through it, getting it moist........oh, my. Ahem, as you can see, I like soil.

Back
Top Bottom