ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Snuffler? Lol! I think it was Snookie.
Oh Lord you almost made me piddle! Crying.....good stuff!

I almost used her as a reference too.

Looking good, they look so similar.

They all look like they are straining lol. They're leaves are going like leather, really firm to touch and it feels like the larger leaves would snap rather than bend.
Snuffler? Lol! I think it was Snookie.
Oh Lord you almost made me piddle! Crying.....good stuff!

I almost used her as a reference too.
Well, I prefer Snuffler. That could be a name for one of the new girls!

Possibly, but they seem really happy and are growing really well. I have been a bit over cautious with under watering because these pots dry fast. It's like their pot is heavy one second and then all of a sudden they're bone dry. That hasn't happened to these yet though.

Snuffler and her posse!
IMG_0755.JPG

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
Yes, that sounds about right.
You sir, are full of it today.
Nice, you have a spider friend. I have one living on my mother plant.
lol it's just been one of those days, that and it's Friday. This is one of my little spider friends. There are many but the big one on the ceiling died yesterday. He was my favourite. Sad times :(:)

My house seems like it is made of spiders. I have the really fast big black water spiders that like to cuddle on cold nights. Them, I could do without.

Oo virgin..... Are they hairy?!??
See birdie fly........
The rest i don't mind.
ProfessorFlora, babies look better and better.
And our family grow looks a bit thirsty, but, expect for the one leaf in groupshot, they are doing swell
:love::hug::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::hug::love::welldone:

Oo virgin..... Are they hairy?!??
See birdie fly........
The rest i don't mind.
ProfessorFlora, babies look better and better.
And our family grow looks a bit thirsty, but, expect for the one leaf in groupshot, they are doing swell
:love::hug::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::hug::love::welldone:

No, they are not the cute hairy kind. And they get big in the woods. They are black water spiders. And they get as big as, if not bigger than the picture.
spider9b1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom