ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Gnat nix mixed with your nutes/water (@carcass)
Thanks for the tag,Shed!
A gnat free environment is only two or three waterings away...I haven't seen a gnat in my growspace for going on 9 months- and BTI is a lot less messy than sand or DE,and so easy to use...it's like the Mega Crop of gnat killers...cheap,easy,and it works...
We all appreciate you Professor! :hug:
Yes we do!

Thanks,Shed-
I have to google a gnat pic every so often so I don't forget what they look like....
been so long since I've seen one in person.... ;)

Thanks for the tag,Shed!
A gnat free environment is only two or three waterings away...I haven't seen a gnat in my growspace for going on 9 months- and BTI is a lot less messy than sand or DE,and so easy to use...it's like the Mega Crop of gnat killers...cheap,easy,and it works...

Yes we do!
Thanks for the help Cass. I've done a quick google and quickly realised that you didn't mean Binding Tariff Information so I added the word Gnat to the search. Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis sounds like the way to go. I shall add some to my shopping list :thanks:

Wilma Grow Flowering Day 43....

Hey 420. I just made it in time to see these plants as the lights went out. I was quite surprised by the progress over the last couple days with a couple of these. Lets have a look....
DSC00291.JPG
DSC00314.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....

I do still very much like this plant but I've noticed how see seems to be slipping behind the others. Her buds are smaller than all of the other 3 at the moment which I wasn't expecting. She also seems to be the slowest and looks like she will be one of the last to finish up. The smell is still the best in my opinion and its getting stronger and more sour as she develops. Her vigour is unmatched by the others as well so even though she has smaller flowers she may yield more simply because there are more of them. There is still time though and she may very well pack it on over the next few weeks. Very easy plant to grow with little work needed. It's quite a pretty plant as well....
DSC00292.JPG
DSC00293.JPG
DSC00294.JPG
DSC00295.JPG

Amazing how much brighter it's gotten over the last few days. Spring can't be that far off!
Lol. I don't know why I needed to use both of those pics. The first one would have been sufficient.

Spring seems like a long way away but there are flowers beginning to bloom

Pineapple Express....

This plant has some pros and cons but overall is pretty good. She seems a bit sensitive to light and is showing signs of discomfort. Its not been so bad since I raised the light but even when she was much shorter earlier in the grow there were symptoms. This is also the only plant in the tent with any bad looking leaves. They are slowly getting worse but I'm not going to do anything about it. no point messing with the system to save her at this stage and risk upsetting the 3 perfectly healthy plants. She'll be done soon and I don't think that its all that bad. Back before I joined 420 almost all of my plants would go like this at the end because of the flush stage. Then Shed set me straight and blinded me with science and now a lot of my plants look good/better right up to the end. Now for the plus points. She's a monster. A fast growing and very large nugged monster. This plant doesn't do popcorn and seems to grow some hefty flowers even in the shade. Very nice smelling flower that have a tropical skunk kick and are nice and gooey. I really have to find out how the brother in law is doing with his....
DSC00304.JPG
DSC00305.JPG
DSC00306.JPG
DSC00307.JPG
DSC00308.JPG

Fat Purple....

The eye candy plant. She sure is purple. There is also some deep red when looked at under natural light. I'll be looking forward to taking this one outside for some pics under the sun. I can't remember what the sun looks like but I remember that it hurt to stare at it for too long. The FP has average sized flowers with a very familiar scent. Its very skunky and floral and very strong. The trichs are dripping off this one giving her an extra greasy feel to her sugars. Its a very pretty plant indeed and will have to really upset me somehow for her not to be kept....
DSC00301.JPG
DSC00300.JPG
DSC00299.JPG
DSC00318.JPG
DSC00298.JPG

I’m loving my Pineapple Express P. I can’t stop vaping the stuff. Really good. Yours has the same yellow tinted pistils. I got my mate wasted on it yesterday! Lol

Too early to reveg outside. Maybe in a closet with a light bulb?

Fat Purple sure looks pretty!
What about an outside light? By our backdoor there is a 200w floodlight. if I could get the plant close enough do you think it would be enough to put the plant back into veg?
I’m loving my Pineapple Express P. I can’t stop vaping the stuff. Really good. Yours has the same yellow tinted pistils. I got my mate wasted on it yesterday! Lol
That's what I like to hear. What is the high like? I imagine it would be quite a balanced strain

Lil HH (Black Kush)....

Lil HH is gonna need a new name. I'm not sure what happened but over the last few days but she has had a little growth spurt. She is essentially 2 main colas with a load of lower growth which didn't really take off. The 2 mains have just exploded though and now have buds comparable in size to the PE if not a little bigger. The foxtailing seems to have filled out very quickly which is a nice surprise. She has a strong fuel smell with sour fruit tones and is becoming nice and frosty. This is very different pheno to one I grew previously back in my first journal. It's a shame she threw some nanners earlier as it looks like she might turn out pretty good....
DSC00309.JPG
DSC00311.JPG
DSC00310.JPG

Well I supposed if you lived in Hawaii with 21º nights and the light was on from dusk till dawn, it would work if it was close enough. You would still be bringing the outside in when it was done though.
I don't live in Hawaii. The night temps outside are warmer than normal for this time of year but 4C is probably still a bit cold.

I don't want to attract George Clooney's either. Almost impossible to get rid of once they take hold.

That's what I like to hear. What is the high like? I imagine it would be quite a balanced strain
It’s a good way to describe the high “balanced”. It makes me feel relaxed but I’m still able to function or play cod at least! It’s a happy smiley high that should be great for socials with friends. Had my mate and me giggling, he’s not the most seasoned toker but thought it was strong.

It’s a good way to describe the high “balanced”. It makes me feel relaxed but I’m still able to function or play cod at least! It’s a happy smiley high that should be great for socials with friends. Had my mate and me giggling, he’s not the most seasoned toker but thought it was strong.
When you say "play cod" is that an angling game or fish LARP?

Sounds like a fun strain. I've not grown the G13 Labs before but I have done the Fastbuds auto version which was really nice.

Back
Top Bottom