ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Yum....
DSC00349.JPG
DSC00350.JPG
DSC00351.JPG
DSC00352.JPG
DSC00353.JPG

When you say "play cod" is that an angling game or fish LARP?

Sounds like a fun strain. I've not grown the G13 Labs before but I have done the Fastbuds auto version which was really nice.
Cod=Call of Duty lol. I may as well get a angling game as I don’t seem to get much time on the bank anymore. Probably catch more fish as well!

Yeah the Pineapple Express is a fun strain for sure. I’m off to see friends on the weekend and I’ll definitely be taking it with me.

Hey 420. It's been a tough and busy week with everyone catching colds and really crap weather to top it off. Thankfully there has been no drama in the grow room for a change. Other than the fungus gnats everything is good. I did remove some of the mothers from the pots for a closer inspection and found a lot of fly larvae. The sand doesn't seem to be hindering them too much. There are a lot less flying around but under the soil they seem to be thriving. I'm just waiting to be paid then I'll get some BTI. We wont be worrying about the mothers today though and instead will have a look at the 2 flowering tents....
DSC00355.JPG

Hashplant D's flowering Day 46....

I love these a lot. they look stunning and at day 46 they look like they'll be finished around week 9. The flowers look so beautiful and are absolutely covered in ultra sticky oil. I'd love to give one of these a go in press like some of you lucky people get to do. The buds feel like they are bursting and at one point I was afraid that they might all contain seeds as they had a look about them. I've checked by giving one of the lowers a good squeeze and there are no seeds in it. The flowers are just very tight and rock solid. More of them smell really good now and its going to be so difficult not to try and keep them all lol. I really can't before anyone suggests that I just do it. I wont have the space in a few weeks. One thing that I've noticed with these plants is that their mid and even some of the lower buds are larger than the tops. Some look about twice the size of the top buds. I've given them all a check and found a couple nanners on one but other than that we're still good. The trichs are also looking good with most being cloudy and a little clear left. No amber yet though so we'll continue to plod on and keep doing what we're doing. Couple weeks to go!....
DSC00357.JPG
DSC00358.JPG
DSC00359.JPG
DSC00360.JPG
DSC00361.JPG
DSC00362.JPG
DSC00364.JPG
DSC00365.JPG
DSC00366.JPG
DSC00369.JPG

Lil HH (Black Kush)....

Today I decided that I would go to the effort of removing all of the plants from the tent for some better pics. I thought that I would start with the worst and end on a high note. Now I say worst and I'm not being horrible to the Black Kush but it doesn't have the traits that I'm looking out for in a mother. I've already made the call not to keep this one anyway but her cons seem to out way the positive things about her. She's the slowest and has the messiest structure. She is also leafy and would need a lot of defoliation or leaf tucking to get the best from her. I'd prefer an easier going plant like any of the others. Her smell is also not as nice as the other 3 being quite peppery at the moment. It's not too bad, just not as good. It's interesting though. I really don't want her to go on too long as I have to get this grow room shut down sooner rather than later. She's a bushy mess and I really should have kept up with the trimming but I decided to not do much defoliation to these and this is the result with this strain. I should say pheno really because this is nothing like the last one. On the plus side she is really vigorous and looks like it could yield quite well if given the time. Also we got to this stage with no issues regarding feeding and she looks a healthy green. I'm just not really down with this one....
DSC00395.JPG
DSC00396.JPG
DSC00397.JPG
DSC00398.JPG
DSC00399.JPG
DSC00400.JPG
DSC00401.JPG

Pineapple Express....

The size of the buds on these plants are just incredible and it looks like its gonna be pushing for a little while yet as well. Great tropical skunk scent and some nice colours makes this one a favourite to check on every day. I wonder what she would have been like if it wasn't for the poor start. This is what I meant by easy going when talking about the black Kush earlier. She'll be a dream to trim up as there is more flower then leaf. This plant is not without her problems though and out of the 4 is the one who doesn't like the nutrient levels the most and looks hungry to me. She's also light sensitive but that hasn't progressed much since raising the light. I certain she will make it to the end though and will give me something worth talking about....
DSC00388.JPG
DSC00389.JPG
DSC00390.JPG
DSC00391.JPG
DSC00392.JPG
DSC00393.JPG
DSC00394.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....

This plant had the best growth even though it was the worst looking and most damaged plant at the start. It does a good job at almost filling this tent. There are a lot of bud sites inside the plant which are growing well even in the shade. She should do pretty well by the end if her buds get just a little bigger. There is some purple colour starting to creep in over her top buds now though she is nothing like the FP. There is some good frost as well which is nice and sticky so there should be a good bit of trim from her at harvest. She still smells great with the grape still present at this stage. It is a bit sour and possibly a little fuely. So far she has been a piece of cake to grow and has shown few problems. Just a little discolouration from earlier in the grow, other than that she's a nice shade of green and looking good....
DSC00382.JPG
DSC00383.JPG
DSC00384.JPG
DSC00385.JPG
DSC00386.JPG
DSC00387.JPG

Fat Purple....

Here's what the Fat Purple looks like under some better lighting. She makes me have a sex wee every time I look at her. I could just stare at her for hours. I don't have hours. 2 minutes is all I need.
It's not just her flowers that are pretty but also her leaves which are a shiny dark green and look like they've been laminated with plastic or covered in wax. The smell is kinda old school and reminds me of a fruity White Widow. It's familiar yet strong and exciting. She has very good trich production and looks like she's covered in a faint white fur which glistens under the lights. I will most likely be growing this one again....
DSC00372.JPG
DSC00373.JPG
DSC00374.JPG
DSC00375.JPG
DSC00376.JPG
DSC00378.JPG
DSC00379.JPG
DSC00381.JPG
DSC00377.JPG

Holy freakin frost! No kidding you'll be growing that one again. She looks delicious! :D

Hey guys. Apologies for the absence but its been a rough week. We're back again now though with the usual updates.

Holy freakin frost! No kidding you'll be growing that one again. She looks delicious! :D
Lol. That was days ago. She looks even tastier now. I think I can safely say that she's the first official keeper. She just needs to be tested in the potency and flavour department but things are looking good though
That fat purple is a beauty. Love those shiny leaves. That’s what I look for in all my girls. That’s a sign of high brix levels in our medium.
I remember your Chem 91. That had the most awesome leaves. Some of the Hashplant D's are like it as well.
That Fat Purple looks awesome!
Thanks Penny. Wanna see what she looks like today?....

I got her out of the tent again and got some pics with the flash on. My house is too dim for the camera apparently....
DSC00449.JPG
DSC00450.JPG
DSC00451.JPG
DSC00452.JPG
DSC00453.JPG
DSC00455.JPG
DSC00457.JPG

That’s a gorgeous plant
I cant believe how healthy the leaves look. Tip burn is almost non existent and the colour is just beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing how she performs in soil

That’s a beauty mate. Did you say you were going to reveg her after harvest?
Thanks Lew.
No need to. I have a bonsai mother of this one. It was one of the Hashplant D's and the Pineapple Express which I thought I might have a go at re-vegging.

Hashplant D's Flowering day 51....

We're entering the harvest window with these beautiful plants. I think they'll be done by march which is only 10 days away. I can see a couple ambers here and there now so we're near the end. I can't really see them filling out much more though they may still surprise me. There are no real losers amongst these, just some that aren't quite as nice as the best. Luckily for me the 2 which I successfully managed to clone are really nice and are in my favourites. HPD#5 which I've preserved is the only one with different style leaves to the rest and the other (HPD#6) is a good solid all rounder. if I were to reveg any it would be either HPD#2 or #8. Both of those are the stinkiest and have good production.
I'm still feeding these at 6g of MC per gallon of water at least every couple of days. There are signs on most that the feed is a little strong and they appear to be requiring less food as we get closer to the end. Other than the odd bit of tip burn and some leaf curling here and there they look nice and healthy. The HPD#5 has some fade appearing on her whereas the rest are all a shiny and dark green.
The flowers are going a shade of purple in places but its quite hard to tell as there is so much frost. Again, some are more frosty than others and look to be producing even more.
I'm pleased as punch with these so far and can't imagine that I'll be disappointed with the smoke at all. It's the stinkiest weed I've grown on 420 to date....
DSC00421.JPG
DSC00422.JPG
DSC00423.JPG
DSC00424.JPG
DSC00425.JPG
DSC00426.JPG
DSC00427.JPG
DSC00428.JPG
DSC00429.JPG
DSC00430.JPG

Back
Top Bottom