ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

I was going to ask about the French Macaron but wasn’t sure I was in the right journal. How’s that one coming along? You going with soil or hydro? Make sure you batten down the hatches mate, it’s a little blustery today! :Rasta:
It's proper crap weather here today. 60mph winds and rain combo. Gotta love living near the coast in a storm. I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow. I'll put up some pics later today but so far the Macaron is doing good. It's only been above ground for a couple days and I had to perform a little rescue mission on a few of those seedlings. I think I planted them a bit too deep and it looked like they were struggling to get to the surface. I dug down about an inch and found them and as soon as I uncovered them they opened up and started growing normally. They just spent the last couple days growing out of the little pit I created lol. All is good now though. I'm not quite sure how I'll run her yet. For now I'm just concentrating on turning her into a clonable mother ready for when I do decide. Take care in the weather buddy
:passitleft:

Stay safe! My wife's nephew (and I guess mine too) is stuck in Copenhagen. No flights out!
Don't worry. I'm safe! It was a really hard day at work though. To make matters worse I forgot my coffee and lunch :eek:
the UK is all over the place at the moment. There's snow in some places and floods in others and trees blown down all over. There are two massive oak trees down near my house with one blocking the main road through our village. I think we've seen the worst of it now.

I'll do some updates shortly as I was meant to do some last night but couldn't find the time. I'm really enjoying this sleeping through the night thing

Wilma Grow Flowering Day 41....

Hey 420. Time for a little update on the Wilma ladies. We actually have a little bit of leaf discolouration on the Pineapple Express beginning to show. I have lowered the nutrient strength to just over 6g of MC per gallon of water. The rest are still looking pretty good though. The PE has some big flowers now and it looks like they are still growing. They're gonna be like the Purple Moby Dick by the end. I cant help but wonder how she could have turned out had I not messed up the start. The same goes for all of them really. The Fat Purple is lovely looking but will be a very low yield. Lil HH is a bit of a shrubbery mess and could have done with some better training. Her 2 branches I tied down just pulled straight back up again and now she's too firm to tie down. I'm actually very happy with how the Purple Trainwreck has turned out. She didn't need any training and just grew into how I would have liked her. She still smells good as well. Ive moved the light up a couple of inches as Lil HH and the PE are showing signs of light stress. There are foxtails on Lil HH's main branch which is closest to the light. Other then that though things are going great. It wont be much longer before these will be coming down and I can begin getting ready for moving the grow room. I'd say we have around 3 weeks for these now. Happy growing everyone....
DSC00244.JPG
DSC00245.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
DSC00246.JPG

Pineapple Express....
DSC00247.JPG

Fat Purple....
DSC00248.JPG

Lil HH (Black Kush)....
DSC00249.JPG

I forgot to take a pic of Lil HH but I did remember to get the Fat Purple out of the tent for some pics. I think Shed was right about the optical illusion. You can either see lots of what looks like amber or you can see none it seems....

Purple Trainwreck....
DSC00251.JPG

Pineapple Express....
DSC00252.JPG

Fat Purple....
DSC00253.JPG

She's becoming nice and frosty. I wont be using the HPS after this grow anymore and I cant wait....
DSC00254.JPG
DSC00255.JPG
DSC00257.JPG
DSC00259.JPG
DSC00263.JPG
DSC00264.JPG

Some nice frost happening in there. Can you at least tie the taller stems down a bit to the back pole to get them a bit further from the light?
I can with the PE but the Lil HH is awkward. I'd spin the pot but I don't want the other side to become affected.

Wilma plants are looking good prof the fat purple is a real looker.

The hashplants sure reminds me of the hashplant strain my brother in law grew 15 years ago. They had chunky buds with very little leaf and were very potent.

Thanks Professor!
Always a pleasure
Wilma plants are looking good prof the fat purple is a real looker.

The hashplants sure reminds me of the hashplant strain my brother in law grew 15 years ago. They had chunky buds with very little leaf and were very potent.
Thanks N. We don't quite have chunky buds just yet but there's still some time to fatten up. The smell is where its at though. It really is incredible. Not all of them have it though but the ones that do are just fantastic. Number 2 is still the best but there are a couple others which are displaying different fragrances. I can't remember which one's right now but I'll be doing an update on these and the veg plants later on after I've scrapped the mud from my eyes
:passitleft:

Hashplant D's Flowering Day 42....

Hey 420. I finally found 5 minutes to get an update done. Does life ever get any easier? Probably not lol.
A couple of days ago I managed to cover the pots with a layer of sand. The fungus gnats really went wild last week and became a real problem. These plants don't seem to be showing any symtoms of the invasion but there are plenty of gnats in the tent. Since applying the sand their numbers have dropped significantly but they're still there. When I water the plants from the bottom they fly out of the holes in the pots. Hopefully they wont cause these too much distress and we'll get to harvest without any problems. It's not far away now.
I've lowered the feed to 6g of MC for todays watering as the plants are looking a bit glossy. Some of the leaves look like they're made out of plastic. I think I've pushed them as far as I can and will back off a bit to minimise any more stress. I like them just as they are lol.
Numbers 2, 5 and 8 are all smelling very lovely indeed. All are a bit different but follow the chemmy, burnt rubber theme. These feel like they're going to be knockout meds and they radiate a kind of luxury. I really cant wait to try them all and see how they differ from each other.
I tried out the Enter Key for this update. It'll take some getting used to. Pics!....
DSC00270.JPG
DSC00271.JPG
DSC00280.JPG
DSC00274.JPG
DSC00275.JPG
DSC00277.JPG
DSC00278.JPG

Veg Cupboard Update....

This is where the gnat problem originated and continues to torment me. I've added sand to both the top of the pots and the tray in a hope of preventing the little shits from getting into the soil. The plants in here unlike the HPD's are suffering. I think that its because the pots are so small that gnats are able to move all over and have access to 100 percent of the root zone. I did a bit of revision on gnats and apparently they only live in the top couple of inches of soil. Well the problem I have is that the pots are only a few inches wide and not much taller. If they are getting in the top and the bottom of the pot then they have the whole thing covered. There are several symptoms showing up in here from dotted leaves to slow growth. There's also some slow drinking going on and a few of the plants were looking a bit limp. I decided to take cuttings from all of the new mothers while they were reasonably healthy. The cloner is back out. All the cuttings look good so lets just hope that I do a better job this time around. I also took some cuttings and put them in soil. My next move will be to allow the pots to dry up as much as they can to see if I can kill some of the larvae that way. That combined with the sand protection should be enough to get things under control again.
Some better news is that the new strains are all ok. There's not a lot to shout about just yet but that's probably for the best.
Lets look at the damage....
DSC00283.JPG

The Exotic Genetix strains, Cumbled Lime's, Purple Trainwreck and Fat Purple....
DSC00285.JPG
DSC00286.JPG
DSC00287.JPG

New kids on the block. Critical Jack, Star Cake, Phantom Cookies Domina and French Macaron....
DSC00284.JPG

More clones....
DSC00288.JPG

This is how bad the fungus gnat problem was....
DSC00290.JPG

Gnat nix mixed with your nutes/water (@carcass) or H2O2/water. Then a good fan at soil level to keep the flyers from landing and you will be good to go.

We all appreciate you Professor! :hug:
Thanks Shed. Your appreciation is appreciated.
A fan is something I'm missing in there. The cupboard door is normally open throughout the day so a fan isn't as important. I do have a spare fan which I'll set up tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom