ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

I'm glad that everyone's happy so far. Here is the current state of the veg plants....
DSC09965.JPG

Fat Purple....
DSC09956.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
DSC09954.JPG

Chromatose....
DSC09958.JPG

Shaved Monkey....
DSC09959.JPG

Cream D' Mint....
DSC09960.JPG

Crunk Boat....
DSC09962.JPG

Wonka Bars....
DSC09963.JPG

Double D's....
DSC09964.JPG

Good morning Professor :)

You sure do like playing with my emotions. One pic I get so excited seeing how beautiful the garden is, then the next you present your version of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. But the one thing I do know, is no matter the condition of the plant, you always find a way to make it work :love:

Have a great day sir!

Good morning Professor :)

You sure do like playing with my emotions. One pic I get so excited seeing how beautiful the garden is, then the next you present your version of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. But the one thing I do know, is no matter the condition of the plant, you always find a way to make it work :love:

Have a great day sir!
Morning Mrs S.

I enjoy going off road during the journey. Apparently it builds character.

Lets see if I can tug at those strings again lol....

Oh what lovely flowers you have granny....
DSC09994.JPG

KILL IT WITH FIRE!....
DSC09968.JPG

Have a great day Sausage
:passitleft:

I was fortunate enough to catch up on a couple journals earlier and whilst visiting Magoo I got an uncontrollable urge to go and pop some more seeds. Damn you Magoo!

Here's what we should be seeing by next week....

Dinafem Seeds Critical Jack Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Critical Jack has become the most well-known and intensely cultivated variety of cannabis in Spain over the past two years. The cultivating revolution caused by the arrival of Skunk to the US, and later to the Netherlands, finally reached Spain 20 years later, but under another name: Critical. The reason is that the Skunk# 1 genetics are dominant in this strain, which is also composed of an Indica variety of Afghani origin, a highly productive strain developed on the west coast of US, and which received the name of Big Bud. Mr Nice Seed Bank commerced with this hybrid, naming it Critical Mass. We could say that they became the “godfathers” of the most popular genetics in the whole country. Thank you, Shantibaba, Neville and Mr. Nice! You’ve done an incredible job! We owe you a few words of recognition because thanks to your hard work (and that of a few others), we have been able to create a truly popular seed. And now, we are going to try again, this time crossing our Critical+ with the most productive sativa in our catalogue of mother plants – the only one capable of flowering in 70 days, producing up to 21% THC, and yielding a dry weight similar to indica or hybrid varieties. The results are obviously convincing: 60 days of flowering are enough for a harvest of plants that have a really rapid growth. Their aspect is shabby like the sativa, with ample knots and very large light green leaves that hang limply. An explosion of flowers are produced, totally covered with large crystals of resin, in a much shorter period than one would expect with a sativa. Who do we have to thank? The most established seed bank in the world, Sensi Seeds. Our thanks to you, too, for this marvellous plant which is simply impressive. The crossbreed we have produced with these two elite varieties does not have the effect of a pure sativa, but it does have a fairly strong effect, the effect of the Critical+, fairly well-balanced; the modification increases its psychoactive side. It has an intense fruity flavour, but in some samples this varied to a lemony taste of wood. Very productive, even more than Critical+, an authentic flower producing machine, flowers which are very regular in size and homogenously placed on the branches –an heirloom received from its Critical+ side -. There is a clear increase in strength, in exchange for a few more days till flowering, so what more could we ask for? Well yes, there is something else. A noticeable increase in resistance against damp and fungus. Nevertheless, if the weather is too wet or climate conditions unfavourable, outdoor plants can be harvested at the end of September. The result is guaranteed to surprise.
Genetics : Critical+ x Jack Herer
Flowering Time : 60 Days
Sex : Feminized
Type : 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
Area : Indoor and Outdoor
Outdoor Height : Up to 3m

Phantom Cookies Domina Cannabis Seeds by Garden of Green Seeds

A mouth-watering strain with intense sweet cookie dough and cherry pie flavours. Another connoisseur delight from the background of Kens Grand Daddy Purps strain and Sensi Seedbank’s Black Domina strain. Discover deep purples with crystal candy scented nuggets. Expect an initial full body stone with couch locking effects followed by focused, uplifted, euphoric, happy and energetic feeling.

Lineage: Grand Daddy Purps x Cherry Pie x Black Domina
Type: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Flowering Time: 56 - 63 days days indoors
Beginning to mid-October Outdoors
Indoor Yield: 550g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 650g per plant
Height: 130 - 150cm
THC: 21%
CBD: 1%
Medical Benefits: Relieves Stress, Depression, Fatigue, Cancer, reduces inflammation, Muscle spasm, ADD/ADHD

Pheno Finders X Royal Resin - Starcake Cannabis Seeds

formally known as Jägermeister

This is a cross of a selected Layer Cake from Swampboy Seeds and a reversed Starbud from Hortilab selected out of seeds from 2009. This an easy to grow strain, with beautiful dense heart shaped nugs and is covered with layers of frosty greens and purples. Her unique flavour of cake with that little kick of spice brings to mind the Jagermeister. Expect immediate happy, euphoric and relaxing effects.

Genetics: Layer Cake x Starbud

Gelato 33 x French Cookies aka French Macaron Cannabis Seeds by T.H. Seeds

This astonishing strain was named after the well-known Macaron from France, a delicate gourmet Cookie treat with exceptional flavour that will get you mouth-watering. The amount of tightly packed calyxes burst with so many trichomes that it can be hard to see the irresistible, tight, dark purple bud underneath. The complex aroma is an amazing combination of gas, musk and heavy cream. A real treat for any connoisseur. French Macaron was firstly introduced at the 2017 Expo Grow in Irun coming back with a 2nd place in the Indica category.

Genetics: Gelato 33 x French Cookies
Type: Mostly Indica
Height: 90cm - 110cm
Flowering Time: 63 days

:passitleft:

Wow, wow, wow, more seeds?!?! Lol Prof, I’ll say this - you make me feel a little bit better about my self control abilities - not that they’re great or anything. :laughtwo:
I currently have 45 plants. I think. You're right. see you in seed rehab
Yes they sound terrific, Prof.
Lewy is already a big fan of the macaron of course.
It’ll be interesting to see how you do them.
Lewy inspired me to run the Macaron. That stuff looks very nice indeed. Its a Platinum cross which is a strain I've wanted to run for a while now. the Critical Jack sounds pretty awesome. I cant say a bad thing about DinaFem's gear. Everything I've had from them has been better than good so I'm expecting something great from this one. The other 2 are a bit of a gamble. I've not tried anything from either breeder but both strains sound pretty nice

Wilma Grow Flowering Day 33....

Hey 420. Time for look at the hydro ladies. It's hard to believe that there were such severe problems earlier in the grow. For the most part everything is looking fantastic. there is one thing id like to point out which is the Pineapple Express has some quite bad light bleaching on her top buds. its been there the whole time but looks a bit worse now that her flowers are getting bigger. its a very sensitive plant indeed. there are small patches of bleaching lower down on her as well. She really isn't that close to the light and is about 2 feet away. none of the others have even a spot. its odd but not the end of the world. I cant get her much lower without damaging her incredibly woody branches. She will snap if I try to pull her down as I've tried and can hear a cracking wood sound. If I raise the light then the others will be too far and will suffer as a result. Bit of a tricky one but its one of my less concerning problems at the moment. Everything else is going super duper. These 4 are still on 7g of MC as they seem quite happy. All have very minimal tip burn and have lovely glossy green leaves. The buds look good on all with the exception of the aforementioned issue. I'm thinking about giving the res a good clean soon before the buds develop anymore. I've gone a bit mad with the pics tonight and cant be bothered to sort them so here you go....
DSC00043.JPG
DSC00044.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
DSC00047.JPG
DSC00051.JPG

Pineapple Express....
DSC00048.JPG
DSC00052.JPG

Fat Purple....
DSC00046.JPG
DSC00050.JPG

Lil HH (Black Kush)....
DSC00049.JPG
DSC00053.JPG

I zoomed in on a pic of the Fat Purple to look at the trichs and it looks like there might be some amber on the sugar leaves already. I might be wrong though but that's what it looks like to me....
DSC00050 (3).JPG
Sure looks like it!
:thumb:

I see the amber in the pics too. Unless it's light playing tricks, there are a few ambers there. :D

Back
Top Bottom