ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420. My bad luck continues it would seem. I was over at Shed's thread a couple days ago and asked him a simple question regarding drying buds a little faster. I pushed send then stood up and dropped my tablet smashing it lol. ive only just seen his reply. I persuaded Mrs f to allow me to use her old laptop which feels so alien to me after having a tablet for the past maybe 8 years. I'm like a little old person using one finger to type whilst squinting at the screen. I've even tried to scroll down using the screen a couple times but Its not touch screen. To be fair I did that with a book a couple days ago. I immediately looked up to make sure no one saw lol. later I'm going to try to see if I can upload some pics as I'm not sure how to do that just yet. it looks annoying. The gardens are looking good and there is nothing bad to report there. hope everyone is ok.

catch you all later
:passitleft:

I'm so sorry to hear that Professor, but in no way do my feelings of sadness indicate any responsibility for said accident.
lol. it just means that I'm going to be even slower for a little while. I cant see these laptop things taking off. It doesn't even have my worst enemy autocorrect. I'm starting to miss that little bastard. Here's a joke to show you that I don't blame you for the accident.

I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I was fired for taking a couple days off....

Hey 420. Today I'm going to describe what's happening in the grow room as there are still no pics. Sorry. The Hashplant D's are beginning to look special. the buds are coming on nicely now and look very pretty. They are a light green with a blueish tint and have a lot of frost developing on most. The leaves are also quite pale but in a healthy way. They've already recovered from their second defol and look quite bushy again. I am feeding them everyday now which is annoying but this soil holds hardly any water. On the plus side its still very spongy and hasn't compacted which means the roots are getting a good amount of air. one bad thing is that I found a nanner on HPD 3. I've removed it and will continue to observe her. I threw the clone for that plant so I'm not too concerned with that. Overall the HPD's are doing well and I cant wait to show you all some pics. Over in the Wilma tent things are doing just as good if not better. Those plants are looking really healthy and are still filling the tent. The leaves keep getting bigger despite being on day 30 0f flower. the Wilma system is doing what its supposed to finally and has created some little monsters. the Pineapple Express is a very fast plant. the nugs are becoming huge and look miles ahead of the rest. The Purple Trainwreck looks like it would benefit from a little defol as its such a vigorous and compact plant. I think I've fallen in love with it lol. The growth is incredible and it looks like it will be easy to trim as well. The buds are no way near as big (yet) as the PE but there are a lot more of them. She also has the best scent still. Its purple grape all the way. Lil HH is very bushy but in a more messy way to the PT. She is getting a good layer of frost beginning to cover her flowers and leaves. It looks like she could have a pretty good yield come harvest. Unlike the PT though it looks like the Black Kush will be a more fiddly plant to trim. There is a nice kush smell starting to develop so she will hopefully give me something nice in the end. the Fat Purple is looking purple but not so fat. its still early really though so I should just be patient. to be fair her buds are the same size as the PT and the BK. however, they are far superior in the colour department. The hairs are starting to change colour in places and you can see the flowers a little more clearly. The leaves are going very dark and have a wonderful firm and crisp feel to them. I just want to take a bite out of one. Now I know how the cat feels lol. There is a sweet and spicy smell coming from her which is familiar and pleasant. again, I cant wait to show you some pics of these. Finaly we have the veg tent. All of the plants in here are looking excellent. Probably the best they've looked yet. There are a lot of gnats again though but that's because of the big pot of soil in there lol. Its for the barneys grow thats just coming up and will be covered in sand as soon as I've planted the seedlings. The mothers all look good and will be ready for the next stage very soon. I'm hoping I can get a clone from the crumbled limes before the next round is ready for flowering. all the Exotic Genetix strains could be clone now. The 2 bonsai mums are both still very small and very healthy. I think were on the 5th cut back now so we must be doing something right. The Purple Trainwreck mother is a better shape now and looks simiar to the Fat Purple mum. the cloning in a cup experiment is still ongoing. no roots yet but also no dead cutting yet. They actually look as good as the day they were cut so I think this may actually work. Out of the 4 hashplant D clones numbers 5 and 6 are doing well and have taken off whereas we're still waiting for numbers 4 and 7. Guess what? 4 and 7 are my favourites in the flowering tent lol. that's about right for me. well that's about it for this thread. I promise i'll have some pics for you all very soon. I have a short day at work tomorrow so i'll and work out how to transfer pics on to this ancient piece of archeotech that I'm currently using to communicate with you all. Happy growing everyone
:passitleft:

Thanks for the update Professor! Just out of curiosity, did you also break the carriage return?

[aka the Enter key for all you youngsters]

That was the first thing that came to my mind too. :rofl:

Miss the pics Prof. But your thread loads much faster now!!!
lol. That's how I feel on some members threads. Dutch is one. I think I've worked out how to upload pics now. Here's a test pic....
DSC09909.JPG

Hashplant D's Flowering Day 31....

Well, here we are! Finally worked it out though there's still a problem at my end. The pic quality is really bad as its an old laptop. Would one of you lovely peeps be able to let me know if the pics look ok....
DSC09929.JPG
DSC09930.JPG
DSC09931.JPG
DSC09932.JPG
DSC09934.JPG
DSC09935.JPG
DSC09936.JPG
DSC09938.JPG
DSC09939.JPG
DSC09941.JPG

lol. That's how I feel on some members threads. Dutch is one. I think I've worked out how to upload pics now. Here's a test pic....
DSC09909.JPG
Lol, you’re a close second Prof! The pictures look great on my phone. To me, they look as good as ever!

Wilma Grow Flowering Day 31....

I'm still getting the hang of the laptop but I've managed to upload these pics at least. some of these are taken at lights out with the flash on and some with the Hps on....
DSC09896.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
DSC09897.JPG
DSC09913.JPG

Pineapple Express....
DSC09925.JPG
DSC09899.JPG

Fat Purple....
DSC09928.JPG
DSC09915.JPG
DSC09943.JPG

Lil HH (Black Kush)....