ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

What was your decision on the barney’s grow Professor? Popped a Gorilla Zkittlez and a Pink Kush and both had tail roots just 15 hours after hitting the water. Put them straight into rooters I’ve never had that before. The TH seeds French Macron split as well! Should be a good one.

You forced my hand @Lewydeville I was going to do a little spoiler update tomorrow but as you're interested I'll show everyone what we have.....

On Saturday I planted 2 seeds in soil inside a starter tray. Yesterday they broke ground and this is what we have today....
ORG_DSC06518.JPG

I would like to introduce you all to Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC06519.JPG

And her little friend Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC06522.JPG

They look good and broke ground 4 days after they were planted . We are off to a good start :)

Peas and carrots and cream? Wtf? You sure that isn't soup at that point?
I've had boiled red potatoes in milk before.
I've never tried it but when I worked as a chef it was on the menu and I had to serve it to people. It was surprisingly popular but the average age of the clientele was about 85 :)

I looked it up, ok, it is essentially chicken ala king , sans the chicken.
or a version of " shit on a shingle".
What is? Peas and carrots in cream or the spuds in milk? Shit on a shingle sounds yummy! :)

The carrots one...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It sound like something I will eat when I reach a certain age.

I eat shit ( on a shingle) for breakfast! J/k it is more of an evening affair.:battingeyelashes:

You forced my hand @Lewydeville I was going to do a little spoiler update tomorrow but as you're interested I'll show everyone what we have.....

On Saturday I planted 2 seeds in soil inside a starter tray. Yesterday they broke ground and this is what we have today....
ORG_DSC06518.JPG

ORG_DSC06519.JPG

ORG_DSC06522.JPG

They look good and broke ground 4 days after they were planted . We are off to a good start :)

Sorry mate I didn’t realise but I’m definitely interested. Looking good mate nice strong seeds.

Sorry mate I didn’t realise but I’m definitely interested. Looking good mate nice strong seeds.
lol don't worry bud. I saw your post and though "Ah, go on then". I'm looking forward to this. Good luck with the Zkittles

I added your new babies to the endless list of strains I want to read about.
Those GZ look amazingly frosty from the site pics.
The Orange Sherbert sounds pretty good as well. The endless list! I couldn't afford all the strains on the list

Yes good luck mate. The pink Kush is also Barney’s.
Was your pink Kush a freebie? February's promo is on the tude now and it's pretty tempting. If it wasn't for the Barneys seeds I'd have jumped at it. The next time I'll probably buy any seeds will be on April the 20th. They always have the best deal on 420 day

The Swedbank closest to me just got

Wedding Cake in and oh man am I ever tempted to purchase!! They have a 50% off everything sale tomorrow to so it may happen.... lol
Do it Dutchie! I still,can't find the real deal but I did find a strain called SugarMill which is Wedding Cake x Gorrilla Glue #4. It will probably hit our shores by 2021 lol

The Swedbank closest to me just got

Wedding Cake in and oh man am I ever tempted to purchase!! They have a 50% off everything sale tomorrow to so it may happen.... lol
Lol CraZysWeeD and wedding cake on your mind

Well I was supposed to get that new Phantom OG but they sent me a Pink Kush. I gave them a quick call and they said they will send it with my next order. Can’t ask for better than that.

Congrats on the new babies Professor! Is that just dirt stuffed into the plastic? Do they have to get rootbound before you can get them out? I haven't seen that germination method before.

Back
Top Bottom