ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

She's got a lot more colors than my PE.. the whole damn place is full of color!
Yeah but look at yours! They're like fists! Mine are more like average sized dog poo's
Well said haha well said!

I would of lost it! Glad you got away from her though!

Beautiful ladies in the tent here Prof! Colours, trichomes, big buds! What more could you want haha! Awesome and keep it up brudda!

I think HG is holding off for her final push to surprise everyone! She’s been subtly sneaking up in the background and is getting ready to make her move! Goooo HG!
She's at that stage where I think that techically she's done but I would like her to look more finished if you know what I mean. She may look lonely in there after the weekend. GO HEAVY G!
Those colors are amazing. Makes all this growing so worthwhile when we see such gorgeous girls.

I too had a youngster staying on the previous farm I was on and he could say such inappropriate things at times in public about plants on the farm.
Thank goodness that's over now. The wife and I are much happier now on this tomato farm.
Thanks Strain! I am a sucker for the colourful plants. I would love to have a small farm but not in the UK though. Things are just too complicated here and swampy lol. That's a nice dog right there as well

Hey 420! I thought we could have a little look at the veg plants from last night. I took a load of pics then fell asleep before I uploaded them lol....

Cheese N'Chong. I have a feeling that this one is going to dominate this next flowering session. She handled the topping like a charm and hasn't slowed down one bit. I went and had a look at what she's supposed to look like when she's done and I must say wow! She's a monster! Here she is....

Island Punch. I like this one more than the one that I grew previously. She's a cross between Purple Punch and Gorilla Glue #4 so I expect her to be gooey and frost drenched....

The Chocolate Mint OG. She's growing a bit better than I had expected. She's still the smallest of these 3 though. She's a cross between GDP and Emerald OG so expect....colour I guess lol. I know what to expect with this one and I'm looking forward to seeing if I can get this one to produce a bit more with the knowledge I've acquired since growing her out before which was about 3 years ago now....

Last but not least we have this thing here. What are you? I bet I could walk into a police station with this in my hand and no one would think twice lol. She looks like a mint plant or something similar. I may try to do a tiny quadline with her. Here she is, the Currylato pt 2....

Yeah but look at yours! They're like fists! Mine are more like average sized dog poo's

She's at that stage where I think that techically she's done but I would like her to look more finished if you know what I mean. She may look lonely in there after the weekend. GO HEAVY G!

Thanks Strain! I am a sucker for the colourful plants. I would love to have a small farm but not in the UK though. Things are just too complicated here and swampy lol. That's a nice dog right there as well

The dog I was keen on was a black Labrador. My wife and her daughter told me they had found one and brought puppy Levi home. I knew I had been duped.
He's a beaut. Plus no one comes into our little section on the farm as he is wonderfully protective.
So far he is the main reason why I grow with freedom in the greenhouse.

You must be just about to harvest. When is the big day? Or rather the start of your staggered plucking.

The dog I was keen on was a black Labrador. My wife and her daughter told me they had found one and brought puppy Levi home. I knew I had been duped.
He's a beaut. Plus no one comes into our little section on the farm as he is wonderfully protective.
So far he is the main reason why I grow with freedom in the greenhouse.

You must be just about to harvest. When is the big day? Or rather the start of your staggered plucking.
Lol. A similar thing happened to us but we ended up with a Jack Russel. I'll be starting tomorrow and should have most down by the end of the weekend. Cali Orange is definitely done. She has ambers all over her now. A couple more look like they are to my liking now but more on that later on

Lol. A similar thing happened to us but we ended up with a Jack Russel. I'll be starting tomorrow and should have most down by the end of the weekend. Cali Orange is definitely done. She has ambers all over her now. A couple more look like they are to my liking now but more on that later on

I have loved your pics and progress on these plants. That Currylato is one strange looking girl though. do you have one in flower. i can't remember.

My Bhudda Cheese has just started frosting

I am really happy to see this finally

This plant and it's sister were my first grow on this farm. In total about 3 and a half months. I had problems with soil change at about 1 and a half months. So I rescued them. Two guys and Two girls. Got rid of the guys.
The sister is in my fringe turned veg box. I am trying to keep it in veg longer but I am re-potting this weekend so she's going to join my blueberries and the flowering Bhudda cheese.
So in flower for a little over a month and three and a half months old

Curry clone is whack but momma is beautiful haha! Hope your well today Prof!
She's just how I remember her but worse Lol. It's crazy to think that she can change from that weird little abomination into what I'm about to harvest. I'll be sad to see her go

It's that time again. Pics, pics and more pics. It is day 66 of flower and all is well. Let's do this shall we....

Dieselicious. She's ready! To my surprise she caught up at the end and I'm happy with what I see under the scope. She's stunning and may be the highest yielder but then again maybe not. She has had some serious frost appear over the last week or so. Her scent is fruity, gassy and a bit sharp. I like her a lot. I've done pics under all lighting combinations again....

4500k....

Red COB's....

Both on....

Gucci (24k Gold)....

She's shooting foxtails right out of her face! Seriously she exploding. There has been quite a lot of development over the last couple days and im going to leave this one until Sunday and make a decision then. She doesn't smell quite as funky as she did before and has mellowed out into a deep orange Kush. lol mellowed into a deep Kush. I found another banana on her earlier as well but it's to close now to let it worry me. I'll be giving the grow room a deep clean on my hands and knees VG! Then when I'm satisfied that everything is in order I'll drop the next round of plants into flower. Anyway, I digress. Here's the Guch....

4500k....

Red COB's....

Both lights on....

The Cotton Candy Cane. Getting some nice fad on her leaves now. She has some decent development and has a bud to leaf ratio. The defoliation work well on her and she didn't need much care after that, she went on autopilot and did her thing. She's musky Blueberry fruit with a chem or diesel influence but it's subtle. A few more days for this one I think. I'll probably leave most until Sunday to be honest....

4000k....

Red COB's....

Both lights on....

Purple Chem. she's very long! Her buds are like fingers of green grease. Not much purple lol. I'm not too upset by this as she smells like a nice chem. looks aren't everything though she actually looks pretty good. She's probably got the longest time left though she still has to come down before the health visitor arrives. Hopefully by Tuesday she'll look more up for the chop....

4500k....

Red Cobs....

Both lights on....

Back
Top Bottom