ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Beautiful!! I personally prefer the 4500K pictures but I’m a picky Dutchman lol
Me too and i wish I had done more of them. I'll know for the future. Im off to eat then more pics! Back soon :passitleft:

California Orange. Another super frosty and really sticky plant. Not the biggest buds but they're very firm and smell amazing. I still don't think it smells of citrus though. It's certainly tropical and reminds me of Grapefruit more than Orange. I'm happy that's she's made it this far after her issues earlier in her life, there was a moment where I was a little concerned lol. Here she is....

4500k....

Red COB's....

Both lights on....

Heavy Grapefruit. Now this one will be hanging out with the purple chem right til the last minute. She has a very slick greasy feel to her sugar leaves and smells so fruity. The most fruity of them all! I hope she's ready soon as the clock is ticking. She's on the turn as more hairs change and trichs mature and turn cloudy. This one has the least ambers at the moment but they're coming on more and more each day....

4500k....

Red COB's....

Both lights on....

Critical Cheese. I'm looking forward to having some Cheese again and this one looks tasty. She still smells like a good cheese strain should. The Critical hasn't taken anything from her scent but has sped her up and I can see similarities between her and my critical+2.0. This ones done now and I may pull her tomorrow. She has such a workable structure and has been easy as pie to grow. If I didn't have so much to do over the next year I'd like to have revegged her and done her again....

4500k....

Red COB's....

Both lights on....

Northern Lights. Birdies choice is doing what Gucci is doing. Throwing out foxtails. I though she was finishing up then a mini eruption of growth happened. I dont know what this one smells like because I forgot to check lol but I'm sure it's nice. She has and awesome amount of bud on her though she's quite short. I can see why NL is such an iconic strain now that I've finally grown one. Her leaves are starting to go crispy and she's fading as she finishes up. Not too much longer for her....

4500k....

Red COB's....

Both lights on....
on....

I'm sure that CurlyLatte will turn out just like its mother! Everything is getting close in that flower patch. Patience on the Cali Grapefruit Orange though. You like more amber :).
Lol, Curly is coming up
Love it! Beautiful buds again Prof keep up the fantastic work
last one Dutch!

Currylato. She's actually become impressive in my opinion. Her bullet like nugs are starting to push out foxtails and she has more of those purple tips appearing in many places on her main top buds. She is absolutely solid, her stems are like wood and seem slightly different to the other plants and her buds are the most dense. Even her leaves are really firm and healthy looking. She's put on a lot of wieght in the last week and I think that she'll swell a tiny bit more before the end. She is losing a bit of that ginger smell and is developing a really funky but still spicy earthy scent. Here she is....

4500k....

Red COB's....

Both lights on....

Ya, well that's some good looking shite right there. Get it? Dog poo! Shite! Nevermind, my dog didn't get it either.

:bravo::D:thanks::theband::happy-birthday::adore:
I'll let you know when I take her down. It's gonna be nice to have something a bit more uplifting for a change. Thanks Sauga :passitleft:

Chop chop! Me to buddy! Woop!
Nice Dutch. I'll be over to see shortly :passitleft:
Very nice professor, I haven’t been ar in a little while and I couldn’t believe how good your plants look. Top notch work, congrats.✌
good to hear from you again Ghost. We've had a bit of luck with this one. So many things didn't go wrong lol. Hope you're well my friend :)
Whoop whoop Indeed. Well done Prof :thumb::cheer::drool:
Not long now. I love this part of the day. Time to go and check the garden. Thanks brain :)

Back
Top Bottom