Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
I was trying to rig something up with books and stuff to get that tray a bit higher up but its wobbily and I don't want them all to topple lol. Im really sick right now though and have been since yesterday so haven't been taking pics or posting, sorry guys should be able to get everything updated tomorow :) Thanks 4 checkin on the grow!

Ok here is some pictures I moved them closer by adding to my already makeshift wobbily stand and they are now about 6 inches closer to the veg light, I'm slightly worried that they are now to close how close do you usually put them? Here are some pics for reference.
Makeshift_Stand_In_Veg_Chamber.jpg

Getting_Taller_Close_up_2.jpg

Getting_Taller_Close-up.jpg

Getting_Taller_.jpg

Those lights are very cool, put them as close as you can, just check water all the time. and mist. Did you slowly start taking the dome off so the stems harden more....looks awesome

I have the same setup

I didnt really do it slowly I left the lid propped up a couple inches the day b4 I transfered them into the 3 '' rockwool, So they got used to air a bit b4 I left em open. I was thinking the same thing about the light that they are really cool lights so I could put them really close but my only thought about that was that i'm almost ready to put them in the hydro drip system so why stick em so close just to move them so far away again so soon. They seem to be doing good at the height the shelf in the cabinet comes at so I think to be safe I will just stick to that. :) Thanks for the tip though. Also it seems like my 3 inch rockwool hold the water ALOT better then the 1 inch, maybits because the 3 inch ones are wrapped in plastic but i water at the beginning of the day just enough so that nothing comes out the bottom of the 3 inch when u pick it up and give it the lightest of light squeezes (I do know you dont squeeze rockwool or you wreck it) and I check again at night they are still moist! I dont want to over water but I dont want to underwater either.

If it's between a 1/2Z and a Z a plant every 10 weeks or 5 harvests a year in SOG mode.

I haven't used the box but plan to buy one, but seems to me there is a way to do more harvests with the box.

By using the veg chamber right, and always have clones already cutted AND rooted when you harvest, you can keep non-stop flowering.

With a 600w enchanced (added blue and violet spectrum) HPS and proper nutrients, it is possible to harvest some strains much faster.

AK47-AK48 from Nirvana can flower fully in 48 days (7 weeks). So that's 7.6 harvests per year. Let's say 7 with maintenance and vacations.

M39 is a canadian commercial, indica strain, cross between skunk and some dutsch. It is used becaused it flowers very fast, in 39 days the fastest, and produce decent bud (this is a bit-better than normal dealer pot), and can be quite decent if grown with a bloombox and optimal parameters.

Even if we calculate 42 days flowering, that's 8 harvests a year, even with maintenance and downtime.

Average yields for an bloombox cycle are about 0.5-1lbs from the manufacturer. I've seen people get 7-8oz dry from 4 plants first try.

I think 0.5oz-1oz from a plant it too low. But let's assume 1oz still, with 8 good plants that comes to 8oz a harvest, the 0.5 lbs lower range from the manufacturer. I'm sure a good grower with a great, productive strain could go higher.

With a fast commercial strain, 8 harvests, at the minimum 0.5lb a harvest, that's 4lbs a year.

At your 300/oz price, including rebates for big sells, expendibles, lamps and maintenance, that comes to

4 * 28 * 300 = 33600$. A year, with fast, commercial bud, and putting already rooted and vegged a bit clones immediately after each harvest.

I think the number could go up, since 0.5lbs per harvest could be improved with the faster, most massive indica you can find.

I think it would go down though, as selling 400/oz is too much if you have big quantitites and dont want to spend your time dealing. Just sell it 300/oz, minimum 1 pound.

I'm not sure the people around here have explored the quick harvesting properties of the bloombox. We see people's journals and their first grow, big sativas or choice hybrids, but with fast commercial indica that flowers really in 6 weeks you can do 8 harvests a year for big production.

I haven't used the box but plan to buy one, but seems to me there is a way to do more harvests with the box.

By using the veg chamber right, and always have clones already cutted AND rooted when you harvest, you can keep non-stop flowering.

With a 600w enchanced (added blue and violet spectrum) HPS and proper nutrients, it is possible to harvest some strains much faster.

AK47-AK48 from Nirvana can flower fully in 48 days (7 weeks). So that's 7.6 harvests per year. Let's say 7 with maintenance and vacations.

M39 is a canadian commercial, indica strain, cross between skunk and some dutsch. It is used becaused it flowers very fast, in 39 days the fastest, and produce decent bud (this is a bit-better than normal dealer pot), and can be quite decent if grown with a bloombox and optimal parameters.

Even if we calculate 42 days flowering, that's 8 harvests a year, even with maintenance and downtime.

Average yields for an bloombox cycle are about 0.5-1lbs from the manufacturer. I've seen people get 7-8oz dry from 4 plants first try.

I think 0.5oz-1oz from a plant it too low. But let's assume 1oz still, with 8 good plants that comes to 8oz a harvest, the 0.5 lbs lower range from the manufacturer. I'm sure a good grower with a great, productive strain could go higher.

With a fast commercial strain, 8 harvests, at the minimum 0.5lb a harvest, that's 4lbs a year.

At your 300/oz price, including rebates for big sells, expendibles, lamps and maintenance, that comes to

4 * 28 * 300 = 33600$. A year, with fast, commercial bud, and putting already rooted and vegged a bit clones immediately after each harvest.

I think the number could go up, since 0.5lbs per harvest could be improved with the faster, most massive indica you can find.

I think it would go down though, as selling 400/oz is too much if you have big quantitites and dont want to spend your time dealing. Just sell it 300/oz, minimum 1 pound.

I'm not sure the people around here have explored the quick harvesting properties of the bloombox. We see people's journals and their first grow, big sativas or choice hybrids, but with fast commercial indica that flowers really in 6 weeks you can do 8 harvests a year for big production.

When i take $300 per ounce and multiply that by 16 ounces in a pound, 4 pounds a year I only come up with $19,200.

How are you getting $33,600? Maybe you were confusing 28 grams in an ounce?

Not to mention that I'd probably smoke half ounce a month.

Alright so the sprouts have now been placed into the hydro system in the veg chamber as I am going home for two or three days so the cabinet will have to take over the water duties. Here are some pics~
Full_Veg_Set-up.jpg

Open_Cabinet.jpg

Top_View_3.jpg

Top_View_4.jpg

Top_View_2.jpg

Top_View1.jpg

Very very pretty. I luv them when they're little! Sooo cute. I would cover the empty holes with mesh pots filled with something. Roots hate light in addition you don't want to promote algae growth. Beautiful job. ;-)

problem, what can i cover the empty spots with that will still allow the water from the drip emitters to get through back to the reservoir? suggestions?

Nice new disclaimer you've got there Profit

Everything I post Is Entirely Fictional and all pictures posted were found on the internet

I like the one where Johnny Cochran says...

"I found all the photos on the net, I couldn't even grow a chia pet"

Back
Top Bottom