Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
No I wish I did Ms.Fox but i can't find it anywhere but the cable box idea sounds good, just before i read your two's posts I had put them in my furnace room, Its really warm and dark in there. I don't think it's to warm its 88.7 degree's what do you guys think, to warm maybe the cable box would be better. (damn seeds It was always so easy just buying clones and planting them in the dirt somewhere, cheaper too:( )

Had it on top the box for ahwile went and checked the temperature in the space ontop the plate and under the bowl where the seeds are it had gone up to 90 so I guess my cable box is to hot because all the research i have been doing this morning says never above 90. im starting to feel this is hopeless and I should start over or that i worry way to much and should just leave them the hell alone and see if they do their thing. Im stressed out

Awesome you will double the space I have to grow! anyways about where i ordered these seeds from I cant post where because 420 magazine doesn't like the company because they stole a picture from here for their header (super hot chick with pot leaves covering her goodies ;) anyways I got warned and had my posts edited when i mentioned them before. Peace. and by the way I'm taking your advice ms. fox I rolled a fat one and I'm just trying to relax and leaving them to do their thing :)

Alright everyone progress has been made! Lots of it. I checked late last night at 1 a.m and 9 of 10 were showing a tap root!!! Decided to let them come out a bit more before transplanting to the rock wool cubes so waited until 10 this morning and transplanted all 10 seeds even the one with no tap root ( I think i can see a little tiny split with some white) into 1'' rockwool cubes and back into the furnace room in the clone dome in the dark to grow out a little, I left until 7 p.m when 8 were peeking out of their little rockwool holes and now have placed them in the clone dome in the veg chamber on 18/6! Here are Some pics!
Seed_Germination.jpg

Rockwool_Sprouts.jpg

Rockwool_Sprouts_-_Top_View.jpg

Sprouts_-_Veg_Chamber.jpg

I was thinking maybe I could hae /should have waited longer to put them in the veg light?

Yah, lol well i guess as you can tell i am a very very very impatient person... haha but yah I think they will be okay i gave them a very very mild mix of voodoo juice in their water to give them a boost with the root growth, and am thinking of leaving the light on 24/7 I have read it is actually better and speeds up growth. Have you done the 24/7 method or do you do the 18/6?

I've always used 18/6. That doesn't mean 24/7 is bad, I just believe the plants need that time to rest. Lol! I always think of them as people, and what I would look like if I were up 24/7 for weeks. Lmao! ;-)

The shell casings were still on a couple of my seedlings once, and after a while i sprayed them down with water in a spray bottle. I then gently pealed the casing off while they were moist with a pair of tweezers. I don't know if this is necessary but it seemed to help them catch up to the others that didn't have their casing on still. I also use 24/7 lights for vegging

Just my 2 cents. This looks like its gonna be a good grow, look forward to seeing how it progresses.:roorrip:

Pardon the cut in, thought I'd post the thread on veg light cycle for reference.

How many hours of light do I need for veg growth?

18/6 or 24/0, that is the eternal question.

Those numbers refer to the amount of light and dark that the plant receives (18 hours of light / 6 hours of darkness). Anything above 14 hours of light per day will keep the plant in vegetative mode-- growing leaves and not buds. When you want to switch to flowering you reduce the cycle to 12/12.

Cannabis plants grow without hassle under 24 hours of continuous light. There has been no controlled recordings of increased hermaphroditism or problems-- most growers now use the full 24/0 cycle.

However, 18/6 does have it's advantages:

* Reduced electricity costs. When you have a good mother plant collection and clone cycle, you don't need the increased growth the extra light provides. Lowering the cycle will save money.
* Allows the equipment and room to cool down. Those 6 hours of darkness can be timed to happen during the hottest part of the day, providing some relief for growers in hot climates.

Author: administrator

Hi everyone took some more pics today and am thinking maybe its time to transplant to 3" rockwool and into my veg hydro system with their week 1 veg nutes. Not all the 1"cubes have shown me their roots out the bottom,only 4/10 and one has me worried because the root has grown out the side an inch already. What do you guys think.

Another tip for you is to put the clone tray as close to the light as possible, that will keep the plants shorter and sprout more nodes closer togther, giving you a stronger stem and more bud in the long run...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom