Project #1

Update: Day 18 from seed.

Just topped the 2 plants today, first ever attempt at topping so we'll just gonna have to wait and see and hope for the best.
Both plants look healthy, no problems what so ever.
Still not showing signs of flowering but the smell is already starting to fill the closet, especially at night.
Here's a couple of pics, took them with HTC Desire and i'm very impressed with the quality(wasn't expected)
IMAG02455.jpg
IMAG02443.jpg
IMAG02433.jpg
IMAG02425.jpg
IMAG02395.jpg
IMAG02384.jpg

Actually kinda only noticed it right now, after uploading the pictures: The leafs are Dark Green :D like way dark. I like that, i think it's a good sign, but can this be a problem in any way?

Hey looking good, no the green is good.
br

Update: Day 24 from seed.

Plants already showing 2 or more hairs(didn't count them all), my camera has no macro, and even if it did the hairs are very hard to see so here's some pictures.
Another plant sprouted a couple of days ago, i just planted the seed without germinating it first and it only took it 2 days to break the surface, now it's 1 week old.
IMAG02514.jpg
IMAG02504.jpg
IMAG02493.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone! Try catching Santa for me this year please, i want to prove to my GF that he's real :D

Update: Day 27 from seed:

Just finished LST and it looks good, although it was very hard cus there's no room between the knots and too bushy.
IMAG02582.jpg
IMAG02573.jpg

Update: day 30 from seed

Just got a 200W CFL 2700K today, plus a bigger fan and Advanced Nutrients 'Bloom 0,5,4 NPK'. The bulb is installed so now it's just smooth sailing until harvest in 4 weeks. :morenutes:

Day 37 from seed.

So now the two plants are starting to frost up, and i can see 5 colas on each one of the plants. All colas are on the same height so that's good too.:thumb:
Plus i got my new White Widow Feminized seeds from GreenHouseCo, next week i'm going to germinate and plant one seed.
Stay tuned :tokin:

Grow/Smoke Report:
-Yield: 15 grams Dry (Disappointed)
-Bud density: 6/10
-Smell: a bit lemony, nothing special. 5/10
-High: more on the side of CouchLock, hits very fast [after second puff], you feel it in the nasal area and then it crawls to your eyes. Gets you kinda confused for a while, comes in a surprise but fades after 2 hours having the peak in the middle. 6/10
-Smoke: smooth 6/10
IMAG03013.jpg
IMAG02993.jpg

I enjoyed reading your journal. Anything you would do different next time?

Don't fret about getting only a 1/2 of something to smoke, hey its more than I have at the moment!

I enjoyed reading your journal. Anything you would do different next time?

Don't fret about getting only a 1/2 of something to smoke, hey its more than I have at the moment!

Next time i'm gonna grow White Widow, but concerning GOM i would plant much more of them. You basically need at least 4-8 plants growing at the same time to have a good harvest. But that's just me, i smoke Lots :D so for me i would need no less than 6 plants to get me through till the next harvest.

The cool thing about GOM though is you can have a grow room for other strains and just have the GOM all over the apartment [i live alone] for decoration and aromatics :D

Thanks for stopping by, next grow is White Widow.
Stay tuned!:roorrip:

It looks like the plant/plants could have gone alot longer as most of the pistols are still white/off white ect...I bet another week or 2 and u would have had much thicker buds and more weight,is the 15gr dry with one or 2 plants?
I like the speed or this strain and I am looking at ordering an auto soon,I mainly liked this strain cuz it was much cheaper then others,lol...

Hi guy

I am growing green-o-matic right now and I can tell you for sure that my plants are much bigger after 13 days then your plants. I dont want to look like a smartass but I use 400 Watt MH light for grow and HPS for flower (400 watt). Anyway I will tell you how much yield I have after everything is finished.

Back
Top Bottom