Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

That stuff was just white paper they called Snowflake. Years before we got Windowpane, it looked like a piece of camera film and came in 4 way hits. That stuff was unbelievable.

Damn that Windowpane was strong and I canā€™t imagine taking a 4- way hit. That had to be a helluva ride. Lmfao šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€
I can honestly say it was my first true trip like I said it was the 4th of july and while watching the fire works and realized they were the answer to every question I was having a blast till the grass turned into Barbwire and I knew I was never coming down and if you ever had that high you know it is not a good feeling. My son was like 19 and he came home all freaked out the acid had a bad side effect and his lips got hives and I swear he looked like a duck and trippin balls it was so funny im sitting here laughing about it. at the time it wasn't funny we were worried parents but after he came down and the swelling went away Man did he get a ear full. I never heard of snowflake never saw sugar cube, I saw the blotter and micro dot and barrels I was a late 70's stoner trying to bring back the 60's
o_O

I can honestly say it was my first true trip like I said it was the 4th of july and while watching the fire works and realized they were the answer to every question I was having a blast till the grass turned into Barbwire and I knew I was never coming down and if you ever had that high you know it is not a good feeling. My son was like 19 and he came home all freaked out the acid had a bad side effect and his lips got hives and I swear he looked like a duck and trippin balls it was so funny im sitting here laughing about it. at the time it wasn't funny we were worried parents but after he came down and the swelling went away Man did he get a ear full. I never heard of snowflake never saw sugar cube, I saw the blotter and micro dot and barrels I was a late 70's stoner trying to bring back the 60's
o_O
Iā€™m pretty much the same and I know how it feels tripping to hard. I didnā€™t mention at that concert I had out of body experienceā€™s and out of the corner of my eye I would see a random person moving in super-fast motion then when I looked again they were normal and it was freaking me out.Lmfao CLšŸ€

Im starting to see a trend here I think Timothy Leary is laughing at all us ex-acid heads if I dropped a hit today Id prolly have a stroke and besides can any of us say we aren't in our own special trip as it is? ( Fekin old age)

Im starting to see a trend here I think Timothy Leary is laughing at all us ex-acid heads if I dropped a hit today Id prolly have a stroke and besides can any of us say we aren't in our own special trip as it is? ( Fekin old age)
I trip every day. :rofl:
Usually with the same results.
I end up on the floor wondering what happened.
So glad I don't drink and party.
I wouldn't survive a hangover.
Can you imagine.
I'm heading into town shortly.
More material for the grow.
I'm dreaming of a green Christmas, hehe.
I'm running out of month and still lots to be completed. :rolleyes:
How is your weekend going my friend?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

I could get shrooms and bloter but Iā€™m not interested but I would love to try the God Molecule. CLšŸ€

seems we always have a green Christmas here in Henrico VA in the last 25yrs I think we had like 3-4 white Christmas's (not counting those christmas that were white without snow many yrs ago lol) hate to break it to ya Bill only special people like us get those kind of trips they are most likey showing us signs to watch it or we will take "THEE TRIP :rip:" WE need to avoid them trips lol. one more memory lane question
Remember the "VIETNAMESE SHOTGUN" 1 huge Bong hit Hold it count to ten and the biggest guy in the room gives you a huge bear hug. not recommend for anyone Under or older than the age 21 its a brain cell killer

I used to love acid until I had some stuff that was too strong and it made me question my decisions in life. I had a friend in high school that had a sister that was in some foreign studies program in eastern Europe and brought back some lab grade white blotter that was much stronger than the garbage we were used to taking. I had one of those moments in life that I thought I was gonna be a veg and never wake up from the trip, it was really scary and I never touched anything man made again after that horrible experience.

I used to love acid until I had some stuff that was too strong and it made me question my decisions in life. I had a friend in high school that had a sister that was in some foreign studies program in eastern Europe and brought back some lab grade white blotter that was much stronger than the garbage we were used to taking. I had one of those moments in life that I thought I was gonna be a veg and never wake up from the trip, it was really scary and I never touched anything man made again after that horrible experience.
Yeah I know how you feel I was wondering if I was ever going to come back down. I would still like to try the God Molecule. I want to commune with the Aliens/ One Consciousness. lol CLšŸ€

@Bill284 I checked my jars this morning one im at 70% and another 51% (small buds) and the rest are right around 60 to 63% should I burp them like normal? wow when they decide to dry they dry fast 3 days ago I didnt think I was close .jar lesson learned I got 9 oz of good rock hard bud and about 4 oz Of larf and shake all full of crystal (very little seed) I added boost bags to everything under 62 to bring them up to 62 I didnt realize they add moisture and take away but of course I checked mr google a bazillion times . Im just wondering if I should Burp all of them as normal?
take care buddy talk soon

nothing is worse than tripping and you realize you will never come down, and think about it did we come down or just adapted to it as being normal lolo_O ?

@Bill284 I checked my jars this morning one im at 70% and another 51% (small buds) and the rest are right around 60 to 63% should I burp them like normal? wow when they decide to dry they dry fast 3 days ago I didnt think I was close .jar lesson learned I got 9 oz of good rock hard bud and about 4 oz Of larf and shake all full of crystal (very little seed) I added boost bags to everything under 62 to bring them up to 62 I didnt realize they add moisture and take away but of course I checked mr google a bazillion times . Im just wondering if I should Burp all of them as normal?
take care buddy talk soon
The one at 70 take it out for an hour.
Burp the rest a couple times a day first wee.
Good job
:thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284

I consider this journal done and the reason we write journals is to help and teach others and ourselves This was my first SCroG photo grow so instead of telling everyone how great of a grower I am and how awesome my grow was (both are very wrong) I am going to write a list of my FEK ups and lessons learned in hope of helping others

1. I let my plants veg to long I had 1 runt so I waited on the rest of the plants to add the net buy the time I filled the net I had a dense jungle of under growth

2. the stretch using a Scrog works better if you can have strains with the same growing specs I waited on other plants and My net was to full when the flower/stretch began and I lost a lot of valuable buds for lack of room dont grow sativas and indicia's together unless you know what to expect from each plant

3 any spots you see where flowers have very little light and will be larf get rid of them they are a waste of time and resources that the flowers can use that goes for above and below the net

4 NEVER ,NEVER, NEVER GOE INTO ANOTHER TENT without washing and changing clothes before you unzip your tent or open the door on your grow room. LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY My son called me and told me he had a plant morph and all his plants were covered in yellow powder. 2 days later I went to his house (over 10 miles away) I came home and checked my plants first thing. A part of me died when I found seeds 2 days before harvest. Remember nature is much stronger than us if they wanna make babie they will do anything, even cling to us and out clothes

5 STRESS dont stress your plants I did 2 things that my have caused the seed issue A. timer messed up left lights on for 36 hrs 1 time. B. look out for Light burn I had 1 cola I did not tie down far enough and it BURNT my bud badly.
check every plant I paid most of my attention to the front plant becuase it was hard to check the back 2 (my new tent will end that issue 360* access . I made all of these mistakes and they may have caused the seeds

6.the dry and the cure I planned 60/60/10 for my dry 60 degrees , 60% RH , 10 days well let me tell you Mary Jane is just like most women you can tell mary jane what her plan is and expect her to follow it. But she aint letting anyone tell her what to do Mary Jane does what she wants to do and when Mary Jane decides it's time. I waited 10 days and I knew they were close at day 8 but I said 10 day she said and did 8 days and Like most men I DIDNT LISTEN TO HER! so now she is sitting in Jars with 54% to 64%

7. if you are going to trim trim 1 time I trimmed all my buds buy hand trimming while they were wet I didnt trim my buds close because I wanted to dry slower So I hand trimmed before the hang and used a bowl trimer to have a pretty manicured buds so I got 4 ounces of high quality Shake with seeds 2 ozs should have stayed on the bud

I made other mistakes getting the perfect dry/trim/cure is the real key to growing top shelf pot.
now I did do some good things

1 if you use soil as a medium IMO the only way is GROW ORGANIC super soil Organic soil stops most lock out or deficiencys take good care of your Microbes good super soil will only let a plant intake what ever it needs no worrys about over feeding or nute burn
2. follow your grow Plan I swear By GEO FLORA VEG AND BLOOM A TOP Feed nute they have a recommended grow plan start with Dynomyco, Terpinator and Massive Bloom 123 all designed to work together and are organic. I did add some other things I used Bud Candy and Terpinator during Veg I made Mik-rob organic tea and ved the girls 1 liter every 10 days

3.DONT TOUCH YOUR BUDS when you check your plants odds are you will touch your buds always wear rubber gloves

if you have grow for awhile and grow at least 4 plants a grow you will learn that pot farming is not only fun and rewarding but it is a lot of constant work Im 61 yrs old with pain issues it takes a lot out of you to sit down and trim for 6 hrs. mixing soil, filling buckets, watering your plant checking the PH and adding what you need can Take some time and gets tedious DONT GET LAZY + SHORT CUTS = SMALL BAD TASTING BLUNTS

#4 listen to what more experienced growers have to say Methods of growing weed is like BUTT HOLES everybody has one there is no one way to grow POT listen to the pros use what parts work for you and develop YOUR WAY with things that work but dont be to try new things Just dont do it mid grow sudden changes cause stress

I have a total yield 8 oz of good Bud 4 oz of shake and 2 oz of larf so a total of 14 OZ and I left a lot of weed on the table this grow. I need to work on keeping a more consistent canopy focus my bend and twisting and LST on weeks 1 thru 3 of flower During the stretch.

I hope this journal helped at least 1 person I will be starting a new perpetual journal for all my grows now on

So I am asking everyone who wants help or wants to help other to follow my new journal it is under construction for now have a lot of work to do this week for my next attempt and will try to have my journal by this weekend.
I ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL OFF YOUR HELP AND TAKING TIME TO FOLLOW ME

FOLLOW ME ON THE ROAD TO BECOMING A MASTER GROWER

I consider this journal done and the reason we write journals is to help and teach others and ourselves This was my first SCroG photo grow so instead of telling everyone how great of a grower I am and how awesome my grow was (both are very wrong) I am going to write a list of my FEK ups and lessons learned in hope of helping others

1. I let my plants veg to long I had 1 runt so I waited on the rest of the plants to add the net buy the time I filled the net I had a dense jungle of under growth

2. the stretch using a Scrog works better if you can have strains with the same growing specs I waited on other plants and My net was to full when the flower/stretch began and I lost a lot of valuable buds for lack of room dont grow sativas and indicia's together unless you know what to expect from each plant

3 any spots you see where flowers have very little light and will be larf get rid of them they are a waste of time and resources that the flowers can use that goes for above and below the net

4 NEVER ,NEVER, NEVER GOE INTO ANOTHER TENT without washing and changing clothes before you unzip your tent or open the door on your grow room. LESSON LEARNED THE HARD WAY My son called me and told me he had a plant morph and all his plants were covered in yellow powder. 2 days later I went to his house (over 10 miles away) I came home and checked my plants first thing. A part of me died when I found seeds 2 days before harvest. Remember nature is much stronger than us if they wanna make babie they will do anything, even cling to us and out clothes

5 STRESS dont stress your plants I did 2 things that my have caused the seed issue A. timer messed up left lights on for 36 hrs 1 time. B. look out for Light burn I had 1 cola I did not tie down far enough and it BURNT my bud badly.
check every plant I paid most of my attention to the front plant becuase it was hard to check the back 2 (my new tent will end that issue 360* access . I made all of these mistakes and they may have caused the seeds

6.the dry and the cure I planned 60/60/10 for my dry 60 degrees , 60% RH , 10 days well let me tell you Mary Jane is just like most women you can tell mary jane what her plan is and expect her to follow it. But she aint letting anyone tell her what to do Mary Jane does what she wants to do and when Mary Jane decides it's time. I waited 10 days and I knew they were close at day 8 but I said 10 day she said and did 8 days and Like most men I DIDNT LISTEN TO HER! so now she is sitting in Jars with 54% to 64%

7. if you are going to trim trim 1 time I trimmed all my buds buy hand trimming while they were wet I didnt trim my buds close because I wanted to dry slower So I hand trimmed before the hang and used a bowl trimer to have a pretty manicured buds so I got 4 ounces of high quality Shake with seeds 2 ozs should have stayed on the bud

I made other mistakes getting the perfect dry/trim/cure is the real key to growing top shelf pot.
now I did do some good things

1 if you use soil as a medium IMO the only way is GROW ORGANIC super soil Organic soil stops most lock out or deficiencys take good care of your Microbes good super soil will only let a plant intake what ever it needs no worrys about over feeding or nute burn
2. follow your grow Plan I swear By GEO FLORA VEG AND BLOOM A TOP Feed nute they have a recommended grow plan start with Dynomyco, Terpinator and Massive Bloom 123 all designed to work together and are organic. I did add some other things I used Bud Candy and Terpinator during Veg I made Mik-rob organic tea and ved the girls 1 liter every 10 days

3.DONT TOUCH YOUR BUDS when you check your plants odds are you will touch your buds always wear rubber gloves

if you have grow for awhile and grow at least 4 plants a grow you will learn that pot farming is not only fun and rewarding but it is a lot of constant work Im 61 yrs old with pain issues it takes a lot out of you to sit down and trim for 6 hrs. mixing soil, filling buckets, watering your plant checking the PH and adding what you need can Take some time and gets tedious DONT GET LAZY + SHORT CUTS = SMALL BAD TASTING BLUNTS

#4 listen to what more experienced growers have to say Methods of growing weed is like BUTT HOLES everybody has one there is no one way to grow POT listen to the pros use what parts work for you and develop YOUR WAY with things that work but dont be to try new things Just dont do it mid grow sudden changes cause stress

I have a total yield 8 oz of good Bud 4 oz of shake and 2 oz of larf so a total of 14 OZ and I left a lot of weed on the table this grow. I need to work on keeping a more consistent canopy focus my bend and twisting and LST on weeks 1 thru 3 of flower During the stretch.

I hope this journal helped at least 1 person I will be starting a new perpetual journal for all my grows now on

So I am asking everyone who wants help or wants to help other to follow my new journal it is under construction for now have a lot of work to do this week for my next attempt and will try to have my journal by this weekend.
I ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL OFF YOUR HELP AND TAKING TIME TO FOLLOW ME

FOLLOW ME ON THE ROAD TO BECOMING A MASTER GROWER
Congrats on a successful harvest, I think you did a great job and you went out of your comfort zone and learned some new stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom