Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

Well it is a lazy Sunday afternoon I could say how Im so excited about my grow Purples, oranges, yellows, Blacks and I could send a few pics but I decided to go a different route. If you like Black Sabbath and weed A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO BLACK SABBATH AND THE TIP OF MY INDEX FINGER :headbanger: (@Bill284 you tend to like my videos or at least make feel better about them lol)

Is the end all black?
Love the shot of cookie monster on the throne.:rofl:
How much did you smoke before that pic of you?
I can barely see your eyes.:laugh:
Great shots of the tent and the progression.
Garden is fantastic. :yahoo:
Super video.
Your an old pro now. :thumb:
Talk soon Buddy. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Dec 3rd CHOP CHOP They got a nice refreshing drink of microbes right after 2 liters of straight water I got that from geoflora one thing I can say about this grow SSSC NH and Geo flora has awesome customer support they have answered questions no longer than24 hrs or by phone my next grow they will also be my choices I will be Growing 2 of their Unreleased strains a sour Tangie Diesel , a Bruce lemon Deisil and purple dawn fire all have 9-10 week flower

This grow has been pretty awesome it is the end that matter is to dry at 60/60/10 60*F 60RH 10day minum I will dry them in my tent at 60 degrees run a humidifier to keep 60RH at this point I will add them to jars and start burping but for now here are some pics I already have amber on my leaves but not on the bud yet

2022_11_18_17_44_28_697.jpg

2022_11_19_11_10_35_924.jpg

Dec 3rd CHOP CHOP They got a nice refreshing drink of microbes right after 2 liters of straight water I got that from geoflora one thing I can say about this grow SSSC NH and Geo flora has awesome customer support they have answered questions no longer than24 hrs or by phone my next grow they will also be my choices I will be Growing 2 of their Unreleased strains a sour Tangie Diesel , a Bruce lemon Deisil and purple dawn fire all have 9-10 week flower

This grow has been pretty awesome it is the end that matter is to dry at 60/60/10 60*F 60RH 10day minum I will dry them in my tent at 60 degrees run a humidifier to keep 60RH at this point I will add them to jars and start burping but for now here are some pics I already have amber on my leaves but not on the bud yet

2022_11_18_17_44_28_697.jpg

2022_11_19_11_10_35_924.jpg
That's an interesting song. :thumb:
Tent looks great, frosty.
And the colors are fantastic.
Your killing it.:high-five:
Great work Amigo, your an old pro now.
Take care.

Stay safe

So very close the buds are practically dripping with resin I need to see is my buddy wants to press some especially the black lebanon the only thing I dont like Is my my light is sup[pose to have 4x4 flower coverage and the lower buds are larf I expected some larf but a good light with penetration would yield more But my growing technic is sound I think about how much I have learned from my friends here at 420 being good isnt enough TOP SHELF is what I am striving for and this grow shows Im going in the right direction key is to listen to other farmers and their advice

@Bill284 about the song im a big kid rock fan and I meant to pick a different song this songs a bit political Im a terrible grand paw I got my grands kids singing it in the carso if they grow up not trusting our government I did my job I always thought it was politics but the older I get and the more I learn our leaders are corrupt to the T on both sides, now where did I leave my tinfoil hat at?:rolleyes:

the black lebanon is a beautiful plant the Super Sativa Seed Club has made me a believer They are available from our sponsor Canna Pot my next grow will feature their hybrids more Sativa leaning
20221121_195651 (1).jpg
20221121_200623.jpg
20221121_200649.jpg
20221121_200713.jpg
20221121_200719.jpg
It is amazing how beautiful a Flower can be I know my wife would take a dozen of these over roses any day (im sucking up I dont wanna trim it all myself ) Black lebanon on the left Black berry moonrocks on the left

@Bill284 about the song im a big kid rock fan and I meant to pick a different song this songs a bit political Im a terrible grand paw I got my grands kids singing it in the carso if they grow up not trusting our government I did my job I always thought it was politics but the older I get and the more I learn our leaders are corrupt to the T on both sides, now where did I leave my tinfoil hat at?:rolleyes:
Good morning Mucker. :ciao:
Interesting song. :rofl:
Did you listen to the one I told you about?
My hometown anthem.
I try and stay out of politics.
Causes arguments among people who should be friends. :rolleyes:
Make sure your tinfoil hat isn't too tight.
Talk soon my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe

Dec 3rd will be perfect both are clear cloudy milky white and with couch-lock amber
2022_11_26_14_22_56_599.jpg
2022_11_26_14_23_21_298.jpg
2022_11_26_14_23_57_976.jpg
2022_11_26_14_23_54_813.jpg

2022_11_26_14_22_52_607.jpg

2022_11_26_14_23_15_651.jpg

Good morning Mucker. :ciao:
Interesting song. :rofl:
Did you listen to the one I told you about?
My hometown anthem.
I try and stay out of politics.
Causes arguments among people who should be friends. :rolleyes:
Make sure your tinfoil hat isn't too tight.
Talk soon my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
yes I did listen to it it is definitely Canuck do you guys celebrate thanksgiving What are they doing dancing in the video? most people celebrate Black friday and forget about giving Thanks for what they already have BUT HEY GOT A AWESOME LIGHT ON BLACK FRIDAY
THANK GOD FOR BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! Medic Grow Smart 8 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - 760w, High PPFD, Tunable Spectrum,Built-in Timer, Sunrise / Sunset, Onboard Dimming, AC 110-277V

yes I did listen to it it is definitely Canuck do you guys celebrate thanksgiving What are they doing dancing in the video? most people celebrate Black friday and forget about giving Thanks for what they already have BUT HEY GOT A AWESOME LIGHT ON BLACK FRIDAY
THANK GOD FOR BLACK FRIDAY!!!!! Medic Grow Smart 8 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - 760w, High PPFD, Tunable Spectrum,Built-in Timer, Sunrise / Sunset, Onboard Dimming, AC 110-277V
We have Thanksgiving in October.
Congrats on an awesome light. :yahoo:

#Love What You Grow

@Bill284 hey bud I got a question for you Did I understand you correctly before Have you started planting directly in the medium in a solo cup? By passing the pods all together? I got some black rose and happy frog already made super soil all moldy and funky looking ya know the good stuff lol seedling mix with lots of myco bokashi fras and happy from has a new organic super soil
thx

@Bill284 hey bud I got a question for you Did I understand you correctly before Have you started planting directly in the medium in a solo cup? By passing the pods all together? I got some black rose and happy frog already made super soil all moldy and funky looking ya know the good stuff lol seedling mix with lots of myco bokashi fras and happy from has a new organic super soil
thx
I did both.
But the pods are my clone cubes.
I use them for seeds because they are easy.
But if I get my coco going before I go straight into a clear cup with Bill284 Method layers.
Then a solo over top.
That works really well.
Can usually fill a solo pretty quickly.
If you have a nice lively batch going then straight into a solo works well.
Giver. :thumb:

#Love What You Grow

@Bill284 when I start my drying should I seal up the tent close all the vents turn off in line? I am taking 1 small fan and facing it against the wall for circulation I do have a 4 in fan that will take air out very slowly remember I will have the ac at 65*F do you have any recommendations?

Thx my friend

@Bill284 when I start my drying should I seal up the tent close all the vents turn off in line? I am taking 1 small fan and facing it against the wall for circulation I do have a 4 in fan that will take air out very slowly remember I will have the ac at 65*F do you have any recommendations?

Thx my friend
A small fan on the floor just moving air.
Not blowing on the buds, just moving the air around.
At first the RH will spike.
I let it for 12 hrs - 24 hrs.
Then.
You can leave a vent open to let air out.
And a vent to let one in.
But don't let it drop to quickly.
Gradually let more air in to bring the rh down.
But really Gradually.
You want this process to take 10 days hopefully.
Around 60 f is optimal. :thumb:
Good morning :ciao:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Don't ever let anyone tell you grow pot is easy ,After trimming a 1 or 2 pounds of wet fresh harvest pot My hands are throbbing .Why couldn't they legalize it when I was 20 yrs old. but noooooooo they make me a outlaw for close to 50 yrs them make it legal , old farmers ever wonder how your life would have been different if it was legal 30-40 yrs ago any way harvest is done in the tent 60* f and 60 RH.
most women get roses on thier wedding anniversary NOT MY WIFE @ She got about dozen scrog colas lol 39 yrs of marrage and she still sat and trimmed with me thats true love.
20221202_112108.jpg

20221202_094821.jpg
bbmnr.jpg
bl.jpg
20221202_161410.jpg
bmr.jpg

Im not quite done I will post total weight and final outcome But a Special Heart felt Thank you to @Bill284 and @Costanza Both played a huge part in helping me grow my best crop to date and a special thanks to 420 Magazine and all the friends and members who have helped me since day 1 almost a yr ago

Don't ever let anyone tell you grow pot is easy ,After trimming a 1 or 2 pounds of wet fresh harvest pot My hands are throbbing .Why couldn't they legalize it when I was 20 yrs old. but noooooooo they make me a outlaw for close to 50 yrs them make it legal , old farmers ever wonder how your life would have been different if it was legal 30-40 yrs ago any way harvest is done in the tent 60* f and 60 RH.
most women get roses on thier wedding anniversary NOT MY WIFE @ She got about dozen scrog colas lol 39 yrs of marrage and she still sat and trimmed with me thats true love.
20221202_112108.jpg

20221202_094821.jpg
bbmnr.jpg
bl.jpg
20221202_161410.jpg
bmr.jpg

Im not quite done I will post total weight and final outcome But a Special Heart felt Thank you to @Bill284 and @Costanza Both played a huge part in helping me grow my best crop to date and a special thanks to 420 Magazine and all the friends and members who have helped me since day 1 almost a yr ago
I was going to wait till the third but Happy Anniversary my friend. :yahoo:
Congratulations on a spectacular harvest :woohoo:
You Rock. :thumb:
Ya old fart.:rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Day 6 of THE DRY day 3 I started with a fresh cut grass smell to day I dont notice it at least not as strong buds will take the full 10 days the RH is staying 45%to 50% . it is raining here today and my RH jumped to 75% My ac also has a dehumidifier never used it before I turned it on and it dropped down to 60% turned it off back up to 70%

I forgot to post this yesterday No rain lowered humidity so Day 6 and it seems I have plenty of drying to do so there will be the chemical reaction to get rid of chlorophyll Lots of terps and still very sticky
@Bill284 Im still at 62*F 17*C RH 60% should I start bumping my temps up and lowering my RH ? or should I leave where it is at the exterior of the buds are just starting to get slightly dry But I could see another week as is

thx

You could bump up temp a little but I would keep rh at 60. You still have about 4 days left of drying usually when they hit day 8 or 9 they're close
ok thank you how is your cure going? Im using all jars for the first week then I am going to use grove bags for half and keep the rest in jars and see what works best. I think I finally got the dry right 🤞 and the cure we will seer but i know what to do just need to do it right
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom