Purple Pics

Tent.
@ViparSpectra 900w
Black Jack day 56sh
Leaves are starting to die off won’t be long now.
I’ve got Homer’s doughnut face on again g, g gg. Magic mate.;)
Life is getting a bit busier my friend.
Hopefully you are safe and well @Bud love
Get your jab ok?

@ViparSpectra 900w
Fantastic lights.
Black Jack

ED55C2FD-2D0B-46EA-AD17-C51D6D2734A0.jpeg

5465E40F-7B47-4DE4-964A-B6782CFCFA33.jpeg

Tent.
@ViparSpectra 900w
Black Jack day 56sh
Leaves are starting to die off won’t be long now.

Life is getting a bit busier my friend.
Hopefully you are safe and well @Bud love
Get your jab ok?
It certainly is matey.. you’ll have to start cloning yourself soon;)
I’m well thanks, 3 days to go for the jab so hopefully be safe too:)
Peace an love to ya

Hi Bill I currently have an autoflower sprouting indoors in my tent but once she gets a bit bigger i am wanting to transplant her in the ground outside. what are your thoughts and also any tips on what to do and what not to do, appreciate your help as usual!

Hi Bill I currently have an autoflower sprouting indoors in my tent but once she gets a bit bigger i am wanting to transplant her in the ground outside. what are your thoughts and also any tips on what to do and what not to do, appreciate your help as usual!
How are you @420blazedit
I am assuming she is in soil now.
I would mix up some soil with perilite and Bokashi and Frass and Dazzle and some soil amendments. Not my forte.
Lots of growers here have listed good stuff for soil. What ever you can get. Dig a deep hole and fill it.
get a pot the same as the one she is in. Build soil around the pot. Then lift empty pot out. Slip her out of her pot. Put myc on roots while exposed spray with kelp what ever you can do to help them. Then gently slip her into the hole.
Order some @GeoFlora Nutrients for her. They will work perfect for her outside. Just spray her with the hose when she bud thirsty.
You should be good.
Bill

How are you @420blazedit
I would mix up some soil with perilite and Bokashi and Frass and Dazzle and some soil amendments. Not my forte.
Lots of growers here have listed good stuff for soil. What ever you can get. Dig a deep hole and fill it.
get a pot the same as the one she is in. Build soil around the pot. Then lift empty pot out. Slip her out of her pot. Put myc on roots while exposed spray with kelp what ever you can do to help them. Then gently slip her into the hole.
Order some @GeoFlora Nutrients for her. They will work perfect for her outside. Just spray her w
How are you @420blazedit
Order some @GeoFlora Nutrients for her. They will work perfect for her outside. Just spray her with the hose when she bud thirsty.
You should be good.
Bill
Thanks Bill appreciate the help going to take advantage of the summer this year!

Circumstances beyond my control. Tent is shut down.
8 weeksh. Never even looked at the tricomes.
Bill

BEF86F58-7AA2-476E-8BA4-B68D73BDE572.jpeg

4F757DE9-F5F9-43A1-AF52-1BE2264000A6.jpeg

Hi Bill, hope all is well
It's going to take me a while to catch up on your progress, so expect your notification bell to explode. I forgot to take my tablet device with us, so I'm miles behind on everyone's journal's. Just logged on and there was 1900 notifications.
I will catch up asap.
Take care my friend, speak soon

Circumstances beyond my control. Tent is shut down.
8 weeksh. Never even looked at the tricomes.
Bill

that sounds ominous..
hope all is well in your world bill. sending good karma ...

that sounds ominous..
hope all is well in your world bill. sending good karma ...
Thank you so much @Butler
Everything is fantastic but hectic.
We are relocating to a large facility out of town.
So the last week has been crazy.
I appreciate your good karma.
Sorry anyone looking for me ill get back as soon as I can
Hey @NuttyProfessor all good mucker :thumb:
Mr @Squiggle I told you put your feet up and relax its all good.
I'll check pm,s when I can.
Bill

Amnesia Lemon Kush that came down today after 72 days of flowering.

D7EBF1F4-C743-4585-84C8-8DC7EC8AF20F.jpeg
8C5B1AED-B309-4D2A-A0A3-F7B5162E0C17.jpeg

Chocolate Mint OG finished real purple like but not much in the end, my polyploid just sucked too much energy outta her, but 42g of smokeable bud in the end

85FBF653-ABB5-4BC8-99E4-D78862F7F3FD.jpeg

88EF7167-C9D8-4CCE-9C9B-2196C22E7BF2.jpeg
60F33EBC-DE1B-4A0D-A05B-05C530B1C1F1.jpeg

Wow thats awesome.
Love the colors my friend @EhCndGrower
Did you just harvest or have you smoked any?
Bill

Wow thats awesome.
Love the colors my friend @EhCndGrower
Did you just harvest or have you smoked any?
Bill

I tried Chocolate Mint and she can be a almost a narcotic body high, and a good sleep aid. Lives up to the name as it smells a bit like coco, taste like it and on the exhale I get the taste of the mint too. I haven’t tried my Amnesia Lemon Kush, but I will be in say a few hours. Has about another 45 minutes as of this typing before coming out of my freeze dryer. Then the buds will rest in a paper bag for 4-6 hours before being jarred. Will take a sample around 2 this afternoon when I take my dog out for his daily walk. So I’ll try to remember to come back later and do a smoke report

Back
Top Bottom