PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Wow I'm gonna have to try that this time around :Namaste:

Things are looking pretty awesome around your patch PW!!
We got to start building lights last night so one step closer to getting things bumped up a notch. Doing a prime rib for the crew tonight and watch UFC. Indoor fun for 6 months lmao, this never gets old......bullshit, it’s old already an it’s just getting going :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well:passitleft:

Things are looking pretty awesome around your patch PW!!
We got to start building lights last night so one step closer to getting things bumped up a notch. Doing a prime rib for the crew tonight and watch UFC. Indoor fun for 6 months lmao, this never gets old......bullshit, it's old already an it's just getting going :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well:passitleft:

Thanks AB, cant wait to see the new light all finished.

Did a back-building snip tonight after reading your mention of it this morning. Looked like a solid technique. Thanks for the tip.

420-magazine-mobile1606225586.jpg
What is this back building u speak of

Back building causes the flower to start growing lateraly instead of vertical

I’m definitely going to experiment with this. Another reason why I love this forum. Thanks PW!

* Edit: I don’t know why this double posted. Am I seeing that right or is my tincture kicking in?

Yea i love doing back building on certain strains anyway lol there has been a few tht i noticed it didn't work out as well altho that could have been me doing sumthn slightly wrong cuz those were the ones i tried in the beginning of me learning how to do proper training lol so yea idk maybe it works with all n u jus needed to be better at it then I was at the time :rofl: but yea i just got done doing same back building on my pineapple skunk and will be doing it on my purple kush in the next week give or take lol

That’s the hope right? You’ve got a lot of good info in here. Funny thing about LightAddicts “tutorial” is that it’s essentially just his one or two posts; it’s such a simple concept. The other 430+ replies are thanks and sample pics of people experimenting with it. But it’s worth a look.

PW introduced me to LA's work a few weeks ago - have been mesmerized ever since. To get an idea of his understanding of the cannabis plant, he has a flux tutorial(that wont like for some reason) and DeathStar weed plant in bloom! - YouTube - he also did some grafting work which was really neat. Nothing but amazing info.

Back
Top Bottom