PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Happy 420!! Good luck with the job:) big changes are scary but usually worth it after!!

A cultivation compound for all those genetics. Like a marijuana arboretum
I can only dream lol

Let me know where to send my resume and I’ll be your first #compoundemployee
Was born and raised on flat land. Had a mid life crisis at 40 and moved the the mountain foothills. Would never go back. Before we moved my friend had a girlfriend from the Virginia mountain area. She said "I feel like Chicken Little around here, there are no mountains to hold up the sky.". Thought that was a funny way of putting it.

Haha this made me giggle! I just turned 40 last week and am having a current mid life crisis:D

I am considering moving to the mountains to cure it! This makes sense to me also;) I live on the prairies in Canada #flatlander

Hope you're doing well PW! I'm going crazy over here not being able to maintain a garden and I see it looks like you're facing the same issue :( albeit for different reasons.

Miss you buddy!

Hey PW, just stopping by to say high! So you are going dor the career upgrade, Nice! When Will you get more info? Hope you get it!

I might have read it wrong but the “head” of meat cutting went into management? I hope the office got bandages lol! Dont crew Up or you losse a kidney:rofl:

No, they do that....just letting you know she has hairs and not balls
That is new to me. I've never heard or experienced that.......

Cool though.

They always show you what they are....some more apparent than others. Generally it takes place somewhere around the 30-35 day range on photos. Thats also about the time they start alternating nodes. Together those two tell you your lady or guy are sexually mature and ready to do the wild thang.

Back
Top Bottom