PW's Perpetual Playhouse

Pennywise your in my prayers man for that job . Waanthinking about all the good you do for us and people o have known you here and an do you ever deserve this.

God bless your soul man. Miss ya buddy

Happy 420!! Good luck with the job:) big changes are scary but usually worth it after!!

Let me know where to send my resume and I’ll be your first #compoundemployee

Haha this made me giggle! I just turned 40 last week and am having a current mid life crisis:D

I am considering moving to the mountains to cure it! This makes sense to me also;) I live on the prairies in Canada #flatlander
I live in the mountains Newty and absolutely adore them. Come on down anytime sister.

ok...so no grow pics then fine....in that case ramblin time! Your journal is so darn long that I'm not sure where but the time when you spoke about light heights and the inverse law thingy. You commented on trichs production and how it looked like the buds slightly lower down where throwing more. In my current grow due to the nooby the plant stretched again and I've noticed that a certain level the frost is thicker. The buds just below the canopy seem the best while higher up or down the frost is good but slightly less. My lights are about 65cm from the canopy top. Wondering if after the 3 weeks stretch you can raise the lights so trichs don't get burnt or are at the sweet spot at the top of the canopy.

Oh crap that's what I do with the light I built not with the 260watt kits. It's more panels with way more diodes that runs less power. Ok with the 260 watt kits I use my meter and in stretch I try to be about 1200 umols and after stretch do the same thing raise an inch or 2 every 3-4 days and 6 weeks in after flipping I'll try to be too where I'm at 800 umols and keep it there until harvest. I'm going to try something next fall where I'll be using both type of lights and take them from my light in veg to the kits then back to my light trying to mimic the light intensity of the seasons

Oh crap that's what I do with the light I built not with the 260watt kits. It's more panels with way more diodes that runs less power. Ok with the 260 watt kits I use my meter and in stretch I try to be about 1200 umols and after stretch do the same thing raise an inch or 2 every 3-4 days and 6 weeks in after flipping I'll try to be too where I'm at 800 umols and keep it there until harvest. I'm going to try something next fall where I'll be using both type of lights and take them from my light in veg to the kits then back to my light trying to mimic the light intensity of the seasons
Cool idea derby... make sense... I find the sun is really intense in the mid afternoon in the fall (1-2-3 pm)

Lol I wouldn't be able to tell ya on that... I'm as far over east in Canada as you can get. But I do work outside all the time. Fall sun get intense
St. John’s ? NL

Back
Top Bottom